• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Dina should change her name to SniperNigOwl.

Discuss.
you're not the first person to suggest that

anyways

gawd **** i freakin worked my *** off with the pokewalker to catch jigglypuff early in the heart gold, its good nature and all right for in-game ****, but daaamn its slow as **** like its lv 34 getting outspeed by lv 18 spearow lmfao. Whatever i always beat pokeman games with utter **** like her its more fun

altho now i dont have frame skip

her moves

rest
body slam
t-bolt (i traded tm from pearl)
ice beam ( " ")

he's mild.

Yes i have a male jigglypuff i should name him mango

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I'm the best mk in the Midwest.
I'm the best Fox in the Midwest.
I'm the best Yoshi in the Midwest.
I'm the best Peach in the Midwest.
I'm the best Ganon in the Midwest.
I'm the best Falcon in the Midwest.
I'm the best Samus in the Midwest.
I'm the best DK in the Midwest.
I'm the best bowser in the Midwest.
I'm the best Mario in the Midwest.
Fail troll fails.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
gawd **** i freakin worked my *** off with the pokewalker to catch jigglypuff early in the heart gold, its good nature and all right for in-game ****, but daaamn its slow as **** like its lv 34 getting outspeed by lv 18 spearow lmfao. Whatever i always beat pokeman games with utter **** like her its more fun
I'd link to the Penny Arcade comic about the pokewalker if everyone didn't already read that comic.

her moves

rest
body slam
t-bolt (i traded tm from pearl)
ice beam ( " ")

he's mild.

Yes i have a male jigglypuff i should name him mango
ZOMG YOU NEED TO TEACH IT POUND.

On a serious note though, how good would Counter be on Jigglypuff/Wigglytuff? They have high HP and low Defense so it seems like a natural fit.

Male Jiggs would have ***** Whitney with Cute Charm though.

Also, what's the EV spread?

I'm the best mk in the Midwest.
I think this is an alt NoJ made since he prolly got banned again by now. What's up Joel?

orly? im the best mk too if im playing nude and sitting in my opponent's lap
lol Dina I don't think you've ever been naked in your live. You shower in your (one-piece) swimsuit and came out of the womb wearing a chastity belt.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
On a serious note though, how good would Counter be on Jigglypuff/Wigglytuff? They have high HP and low Defense so it seems like a natural fit.
counter is great on them. I also used to 1 hit ko my friend's lugia when it aeroblast my wigglytuff back in g/s/c. Fun times

Also, what's the EV spread?
this is in-game, i dont have pokerus... ect so im not going to ev it. I already have a million different ev'd jigglypuffs. If I did ev probly 252 hp, then 252 in attack/spec. attack depending on nature.

lol Dina I don't think you've ever been naked in your live. You shower in your (one-piece) swimsuit and came out of the womb wearing a chastity belt.
*****nou.

Oh God this made me lol so hard! Jolly good, sir.
^.^;

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
252 split spreads are for nubs ;3
and thats exactly why i **** people so easily, because of this misconception.:laugh:

Only time it's NOT good is for mixed attackers like Salamence or something. Or mixed walls. In general for sweepers you want 252/252/6.

edit: and thats a super ****** face

****** faces:

=3

;3

:3

x3

X3

ect

im so glad a certain ex-mod has finally GTFO swf, I wont have to suffer looking at his/her's/it's username. YES!

T3h Albino

Smash Master
I do miss karina, even though she was a mess sometimes.

Also I'm pretty good at them there pokemon gaymes, I thought I might know what I was talkin bout.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
I do miss karina, even though she was a mess sometimes.
I don't miss her one bit. I was nothing but kind and friendly to her, even offering to help her build a pokemon team, and she was always petty and *****y to me and treated me like utter **** esp. in the Kirby backroom. :ohwell: It all came to a head in the Disco Room when she tried to troll me about pokemon, so I revealed to her the team that eliminated her from the DDD tourny was Gate's team, a team which I personally reviewed and critiqued. She mad. ;)

Actually I regret telling her that, it seems like a low blow and I somewhat felt as if I was dropping to her level by saying that but she was just being downright cruel and immature to me. =/

now this is too srs for the lulzy mk social so i will balance it out with this:

lol "no weavile" what a super noob

T3h Albino

Smash Master
I wish that tourney would have finished so I could've won D:
But nooooo CRASHIC had to go all emo mode n ****. Ohwell maybe ill play HG/SS competitively again !

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779

this is my best brawl snapshot

this is my best Melee snapshot

fun fact: i was also a finalist in the pokemon snap contest back in the day with a 9980 mew.

tallman if u are reading this next time we play melee remind me to show you it

Top Bottom