• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

Gates

Banned via Warnings
fail troll is fail. The Dreamcast games were the last legit Sonic games.
And I wouldn't be calling him a scrub- as you take the title in both Pokemon and Brawl.
Maybe Sonic Adventure 1 but Sonic Adventure 2 was where everything started to go downhill for the Sonic franchise since it introduced a ton of friends including Shadow and only a third of the levels were awesome Sonic levels with the rest being lame shooter levels or lame Treasure Hunting levels. And wtf was with the Kart racing? That was totally pointless.

an omg im ttly good at pokemans chek out mai new team:

Metagross
Gyarados
Electivire
Rhyperior
Salamence
Weavile

I c/p'd all the sets from smogon so i kno theyr gud.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Maybe Sonic Adventure 1 but Sonic Adventure 2 was where everything started to go downhill for the Sonic franchise since it introduced a ton of friends including Shadow and only a third of the levels were awesome Sonic levels with the rest being lame shooter levels or lame Treasure Hunting levels. And wtf was with the Kart racing? That was totally pointless.

an omg im ttly good at pokemans chek out mai new team:

Metagross
Gyarados
Electivire
Rhyperior
Salamence
Weavile

I c/p'd all the sets from smogon so i kno theyr gud.
yeah i thought sonic adventure 2 was *** myself, i only had sonic adventure 1 for my dreamcast but tallman brought the gamecube port over and i thought it was legit
unless being with him made it seem 9999 times better because he's so awesome
so I actually bought the original for the dreamcast and I'll play it myself or have him play through it again to see how different it is. Shadow actually is likeable in SA2, he really isn't emo or anything. I also like Rouge's personality altho she is decked out as a ***** with her huge boobs but hey its a japanese game ppl in japan dont have that **** in r/l so they compensate by making all their anime and video games like that.

Get *****,oriental a-cups!

BAHAHAHAHAHHAHANA

:lick:

lolimracist

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
@ SniperNightOwl - I had a 6810 Magmar (WR) before the contest but I submitted it too late so it never got there :(
Please, call me SNO or Dina. I feel bad when people type it out the long way (and you even did it with perfect punctuation, lol)

6810 Magmar? That sounds unusually high so I checked my shot today... yeah mine was only 6,160... that's amazing!! You can see all of mine here if you wish. (My magmar is at 3:22)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCbwcLqB1QU

Also you should lurk/hang out here more, this thread is secretly the best thread on swf. ;):lick:

anyways

lmfao u guys need to look at this there's like this nasty spongebob **** pez machine and a Dora the explorer Dildo (5:56) how the **** do these things get ok'd to be sold to little kids?!

skip to 4:30 and look at the toys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94K0fAIBQHU

so you guys think i should go buy the Dora one? Oh wait I have Tallman so I guess I really don't need it....

:lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick:

Gates

Banned via Warnings
lol Dina implying that she's ever willingly going to put anything in her ******.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Well don't you think you contributed to him staying?

I come here for the lulz.

EDIT: And cuz the Pokemon talk is interesting.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
it? well that coming from kita im not surprised alot of things seem to fly over his head

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
I used to main MK at first until I realized I was tier whoring. Then I dropped him for the penguin.

And sorry D.E.

SHE

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
aww how sweet <3 but you can call me by my irl name Ashley or Ash for short

being called D.E. is weird