• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

F1ZZ

Smash Lord
Hello MK boards!

I mained Lucario since the beginning of Brawl but have never done that well with him. After about 4-5 25th place finished I decided something has to change, thus being my character. I have enjoyed playing MK since he is both fun and broken at the same time and am now going to be a full time on these boards.

See ya around. :)

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Hello MK boards!

I mained Lucario since the beginning of Brawl but have never done that well with him. After about 4-5 25th place finished I decided something has to change, thus being my character. I have enjoyed playing MK since he is both fun and broken at the same time and am now going to be a full time on these boards.

Lmfao.

Hi.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Hello MK boards!

I approve of this change. Everyone knows Lucario is for fur***s and is responsible for replacing Mewtwo. :mad:

Welcome aboard the Halberd! ;)

Gates

Banned via Warnings
wait what?

edit: Jiggly still F lol, its just they created an epic fail tier below her if thats what you mean
lol whoops, what I should have said was she went from bottom tier to second from the bottom tier.

Triforce tier = lololol
Lack of Power, Lack of Wisdom, Lack of courage.

Hello MK boards!

Switching to a better character doesn't automatically make you a better player. It helps but it's not like thc change will be instant.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Psh, one aura sphere from Mewtwo ggs Lucario. Dont give me dat ****.
No, they're talking about Smash.

And any special attack from Mewtwo after a Calm Mind can kill Lucario except Ice Beam and Shadow Ball. But you're right in that Aura Sphere and Fire Blast are the only ones that OHKO it without boosts or Spikes (I say Spikes because Rocks don't do **** to Luke).

Also, it's interesting how in Pokemon Aura Sphere always hits but in Smash it hits like one time out of 15 lol.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Well we talk about pokemon way more than smash in this thread so it's easy to get confused.

Shuckle for SSB4.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
FLAMING WONTONS FROM HELL, I BETTER BE ABLE TO PLAY AS CRABBY OR I WILL ASDKAJFAKLWJSJL AND RAGE

Lol

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
No, they're talking about Smash.

And any special attack from Mewtwo after a Calm Mind can kill Lucario except Ice Beam and Shadow Ball. But you're right in that Aura Sphere and Fire Blast are the only ones that OHKO it without boosts or Spikes (I say Spikes because Rocks don't do **** to Luke).

Also, it's interesting how in Pokemon Aura Sphere always hits but in Smash it hits like one time out of 15 lol.
I think she was too.

In all honesty, Aura Sphere is absolute **** compared to Melee Mewtwo's Shadow Ball. Seriously, Shadow Ball in Melee was much stronger than any Aura Sphere you will ever see, about as strong as a max strength Lucario down a stock, killing semi-heavyweights from the middle of the stage at around 90. :\ Aura Sphere is lucky to kill at 120 for the most part on midweights, and that's only if you're at high damage. Even at the cap without a stock boost, Lucario's Aura Sphere is absolutely dreadful compared to Shadow Ball's knockback. He has to be down a stock and at the max just to compare.

The trajectory that it flew was a mixed bag and in a way is arguably inherently better than Aura Sphere's slow, straight path as well. Due to its jagged flight path, it was able to hit people at very odd and surprising angles from far away very quickly, including people on the ledge, and even if reflected many times you would be safe from its jagged flight.

Even Shadow Ball's charge was LEAGUES better than Aura Sphere's charge. Shadow Ball's charge attack had ridiculous priority, absolutely ripping through virtually anything it came into contact with.

Lucario? You can call him a nasty name and it'll hit him out of that shiz.

ffs Shadow balls even ****ing EXPLODE WHEN THEY TOUCH A WALL. They ****ing explode! *****s wanna plank that ledge? Oh you wanna airdodge offstage too close to that wall? **** YOU ***** EAT EXPLODING BALL OF DEATH AND DIE FROM STAGESPIKE AT 2%.

The only thing Aura Sphere has over Shadow Ball is that 2 stocks down and at the cap, it'll kill midweights like Sonic at like 50-70 and that it naturally does more damage than Shadow Ball if you're down stocks and at the cap(32% and 36% for -1 and -2 stocks compared to Shadow Ball's 26% base).

But who gives a **** if you're killing people at 70-90% without having to take 170% of forced damage, and with absolutely no penalties on the next stock for using it. (+1 stock aura nerf ftl).

I won't deny that Lucario is inherently better in Brawl than Mewtwo was in Melee, but by god I'd KO for a chance to have that sweet, sweet purple ball of death back. :<

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Gates: I waited for someone to notice it was Krabby, and not Crabby lol

KINGLER IMMA VICE GRIP YOU SKAJDKLAJDAKL

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
I have Japanese HG.

And it was amazing, even for being in Japanese.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
*peeks in*
Affinity always trying to get a peek at Dina.

She's with Tallman now, get back to being her pool boy.

I have Japanese HG.

And it was amazing, even for being in Japanese.
You don't need text to play pokemon. They all start out the same:

"Hello, my name is Professor *****! Welcome to the world of pokemon! Some people use pokemon as their friends, but most people just fight with them because that other thing it totally gay! There are also pokemon researchers! To become one of those, PM Umbreon! Blah blah blah I eat *****. Now, are you a boy or a ******?"

->Boy
->******
->Girl

**Choose Girl**
"Then put down this DS and get back in the kitchen and make me a sandwich!"
Professor ***** used DoubleSlap!
Critical hit!
It's super effective!
Wild Woman fainted!
Professor ***** gained 24 Experience points!
Obtained Leftovers!

**Choose another option**
"Trick question - you're playing pokemon so of course you're a ******! Now what's your name, ******?"

->Enter Name
->***
->****
->*****
->I say

**Choose name**
"Well, I say, welcome to the world of Pokemon! My colleague, Professor Anal, is holding a free pokemon giveaway this morning! You better get your *** over there if you want his awesome Mudkipz!"

**Go to Professor Anal's house**

"Hi, I'm Professor Anal, the pokemon 'researcher'! You interrupted me during an orgy! Pick a pokemon and get out!"

->****ty grass type
->Awesome fire type
->Mudkip/****ty water type

**Choose Pokemon**
"Great choice! Why are you still here!?"

And they you go and fight the gym leaders and the Team Rocket equivalent who is trying to take over the world (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8u7px_GzWQ) then the Elite 4 and an overpowered Uber.

THE END.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
The back room of what? And how would Tallman feel about you riding another man's meat?

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
SniperNightOwl 10:35 pm
(10:35:38 PM): :-( u there?
tallman 10:35 pm
(10:35:44 PM): yes I'm here
(10:35:46 PM): did you see my response?
(10:35:59 PM): in the thread?
SniperNightOwl 10:36 pm
(10:36:18 PM): i dont get it
tallman 10:36 pm
(10:36:30 PM): just the fact that I seemingly randomly came in there
(10:36:35 PM): because I was being discussed
SniperNightOwl 10:37 pm
(10:37:21 PM): oh
tallman 10:37 pm
(10:37:44 PM): I could have said
(10:37:45 PM): something like
(10:38:03 PM): "yeah, the big difference is I'm getting it in real life, as was already said"
(10:38:05 PM): but that would be
(10:38:07 PM): ****ish
SniperNightOwl 10:38 pm
(10:38:09 PM): HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA
tallman 10:38 pm
(10:38:11 PM): and make you look like a ho
(10:38:13 PM): LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
(10:38:13 PM): even more so
(10:38:14 PM): LOOL
(10:38:15 PM): HAHAHA
(10:38:18 PM): LMFAO
(10:38:23 PM): was it really that funny?
(10:38:25 PM): yes

Gates

Banned via Warnings
lol Dina getting it in real life, she doesn't even know what a ***** looks like lololol.

Top Bottom