• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

Gates

Banned via Warnings
You mean that time I got pissed at you for insulting lain, someone who you've never played and thus can't judge the skill of? Well yeah, that was back when I meatrode him so of course I was gonna defend him. And you do ***** at me all the time about stupid ****, like when you're losing at Brawl, or when someone says something stupid on the forums, or when you have to talk to another human female. I know emo high school kids who whine less than you.

I'm not completely clueless about pokemon. I've made several successful teams without you and aside from those first few times, my joke teams, and when I ask you for individual sets I rarely need your help on anything. I know enough not to copy Smogon's guidelines exactly (even though lots of my **** that I made before is on there now somehow) and my skills in actual matches are more than passable. I think the biggest thing holding back my rating is that I **** around too much with joke/Baton Pass teams or play too recklessly, neither of which I learned from you (I created an alt account for dumb teams like that though so my rating should go up somewhat - in fact it already has in Ubers). In fact, you've seen me play and complemented me on it before. While I was using a team of almost entirely my own creation (the defensive one with Bliss/Forretress/Rotom-S) iirc. Honestly Dina, you say you're so pro but you really have nothing to back it up except for some RSE tourneys from 4 years ago. Frankly, I don't think I really need your advice anymore - You're too out of it and I do fine on my own.

EDIT: lol and you blocked me. Who's the hypocrite now?

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Oh ok sure I'll be there in a sec.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oo_JjYfyTRA&feature=related

hint

leave the internet
being a internet explorer for over 18 years[n' counting] the best solution is to simply hit that friendly button i've come to associate as, The ignoramus box.

wow... something I said.........?
You do know that a majority of what a male spews from his mouth can be seen as unintelligent babble? Part of being a women in our society is being able to use our powerful selective hearing as a means to filter out unimportant baby talk and only listening to things such as; "You look nice today." "Would you like to go to the mall?"

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
wow i love it when people generalize and say **** about me that's not true. This show has gone on long enough. Take it to PM Gates.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
how do u see the number of posts people made in a thread like that?
I was wondering the same thing.

And p4, HE'S being a tier ***** picking up his Lesbot. I told him he obsly has a fetish for characters that can't kill lol.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
how do u see the number of posts people made in a thread like that?
In your user CP
You have your subscribed thread, just click on the number under the part that says "replies" on the right.

I was wondering the same thing.

And p4, HE'S being a tier ***** picking up his Lesbot. I told him he obsly has a fetish for characters that can't kill lol.
Lol srsly

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
Last weekend I was at a tournament where an mk main didn't place in the top 10. It was like some weird dream where most of the cast was viable. :eek:

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Not surprising.

Last weekend I was at a tournament where an mk main didn't place in the top 10. It was like some weird dream where most of the cast was viable. :eek:
Last weekend I was reading a thread on the mk forum where people didn't constantly troll eachother. It was like some weird dream where most people were polite to eachother on the internet.

Then I realized I was actually reading Dune by Frank Herbert.

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
Sorry don't mean to troll as much as I did, but the character diversity was pretty cool and that was the closest thing to an mk banned touney I've been to, one where no top mks show up. And people will never be polite to each other on the internet....except in weird dreams I guess.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
im not going to lie, it gets kinda jaded and ***gy after hearing "lol u mad" for every possible response. Get a new catchphrase plz. And no, im not mad.

inb4 "lolumad" again

Gates

Banned via Warnings
im not going to lie, it gets kinda jaded and ***gy after hearing "lol u mad" for every possible response. Get a new catchphrase plz. And no, im not mad.

inb4 "lolumad" again
あなた狂牛病?

OS - I made a thread about you in MW Social but they deleted it for some reason. Do you know why?

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
yo what happened to Affinity is he quitting? If so I don't blame him, Brawl is balls. I love it when im kirby and i go to f-smash, it doesn't come out, or I go to grab but it comes out as a jab or shield instead so i get punished for no reason. Glitchy *** controls....:urg:
I'm not quitting; just not traveling OoS for a while.

How would Seibrik know? They're not in the same region so they probably don't talk.
I trained with him in Miami over Winter Break.

Top Bottom