• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Was it scarfed? Otherwise why not just explode on Blissey? lol

Player-4

See you in 25 years
It was scarfed, and Failman hasn't taken the time to put Explosion on his Tran. Instead, he has mother ****ing IRON HEAD! Lol, the funny thing is, he finally got some SpD drops on her with EP and finally took her out. I think she even had a burn.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Can't get a burn from EP though lol. But yeah Tallman, Ironhead on Heatran is fail unless you run a physical set on it. Even then, noooooooo lol.

heytallman

CTALL
Yeah she was burned. It has a -attack nature, so I figured explosion wouldn't be good. And I didn't put iron head on it to have iron head on it, I just simply didn't put a 4th move on.

And the wishbliss had flamethrower, not ice beam. It was a lulzy match.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Lol c'mon DMG I know it can't a burn from EP, so obviously it got a burn from any variety of fire moves his Tran would be running. I know how to play this game, silly.

He also had Bronzong left and would switch the both of them in and out so he could change up with move he would use next. Lava Plume, EP, DP, or Iron Head (lulz).

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Ah, well see that is additional information that was missing that you did not provide me P4 lol

From what you told me earlier, all I got was EP and Ice Beam lol.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
then what are you talking about, that's all I ever did altho i use to **** other people in ds battles and they would put it on their own channel.

You still playing around on the smogon server with their backwards metagame that they have created themselves... banning chomp because they're ****s and allowing **** like manaphy? No air mail implemented so walls will always be gayed by trick? Everyone just copy pasting ev spreads and movesets so they are laughably predictable and easy to ****? LOL DON'T TELL ME THAT COUNTS. XD

edit: Dina- 3
Gates- 0
They re-ubered Manaphy. Idk why, he didn't seem to be making that much of a difference.

It is odd though that Shoddybattle doesn't have Air Mail on it when it's on the Smogon database for items. They also don't have Shadow Force for Arceus iirc. There's a lot of random weird things...

And it doesn't count not because of the weird bannings but because it's not for money.

edit: and i dont even know if i would use my real team... it's stricly for tournys and im very secretive about it. >.> <.<
You mean those tourneys you admit you haven't been to since you were in high school?

And wow, Iron Head Heatran. Wow.

Always always always always ALWAYS use Explosion on Scarf or Specs Heatran. Always.

Also, I actually made a new Ubers team that's hyper aggressive and hyper fun.

Tekkaman Blade (Deoxys-e) @ Lum Berry
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 Atk/252 Spd/4 SDef
Jolly nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Spikes
- Stealth Rock
- Superpower
- Taunt

Anyone who's played Ubers has undoubtedly seen this lead. Something like 25% of all teams in the format use this. There's no point in explaining it, other than maybe saying that I prefer Superpower over Extremespeed so that I can kill Dialga and possibly revenge kill Darkrai later on.

Harley Quinn (Salamence) (F) @ Life Orb
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk/4 Def/252 Spd
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- Flamethrower
- Outrage

The Joker (Rayquaza) @ Life Orb
Ability: Air Lock
EVs: 32 HP/252 Atk/216 Spd/8 SDef
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- Outrage
- Overheat

For those who don't know the strategy behind these two I'll briefly explain. Salamence and Rayquaza are essentially the same with the only differences that Rayquaza is more specially bulky (they are tied for physical bulkiness when you factor in Salamence's Intimidate) and has better attacking stats and the ability to stop weather while Salamence has higher speed which can mean a lot against most of the Ubers metagame (and Intimidate is also kind of nice I guess). By running both of them you can effectively run a 5 pokemon team and decide which of these two you want to use to sweep your opponent. The problem with this strategy is that they both have the same counters and thus the rest of your team will likely need to be built around dealing with those counters. However, so far it has proved quite successful with the right prediction and support from the rest of the team. As a side note, I would like to say that I hate Outrage. I think it's a stupid idea to lock yourself into an attack for 2-3 turns and then come out of it with confusion, 20% Life Orb damage, and your opponent switching to a counter that likely resists Dragon, has a priority move, or is just faster. That said, the amount of things I have OHKO'd with Outrage, both with and without DD and SR support, has sold me on what I still believe is a fundamentally terrible move.

lol XD (Wobbuffet) (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Shadow Tag
EVs: 28 HP/228 Def/252 SDef
Calm nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Tickle
- Encore
- Counter
- Mirror Coat

***** ***** YOU CAN'T DO **** ABOUT THIS MU****A HE GON **** YO FAMILY UP DA *** WITH HIS GIANT *** **** **** ***** *** ***** ***** **** ***** ****** ******* IN YO MOUTH **** **** ***** ***** *****ES!

Iron Man (Dialga) @ Expert Belt
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 120 HP/136 Atk/252 SAtk
Hasty nature (+Spd, -Def)
- Draco Meteor
- Brick Break
- Thunder
- Fire Blast

Rayquaza and Salamence have many counters - Lugia, Cresselia, Mewtwo, Scizor, Shaymin-S, Darkrai, Groudon, Garchomp, and most Steel types in rain. This helps with many of those as well as other common threats. Fire Blast will always kill Scizor if it hits and can kill other Steel types and Shaymin-S outside of rain as well. If rain is around, Thunder can take care of steel types and Kyogre and if they resist electric for some reason Brick Break can still kill steels. Brick Break is also very useful against Tyranitar, Blissey, Darkrai if Sleep Clause is already in effect, Heatran, other Dialgas, and random things that may come up. Draco Meteor is the obvious STAB that mostly takes care of other dragons, though in practice it mostly just works against Latios and Latias unless a Garchomp/Salamence/Rayquaza player mispredicts and Swords Dances or something. Expert Belt helps him remain bulky without giving up attacking strength, though the current configuration only hits 11 types for super effective damage so I'm wondering if I should switch either the movepool or the item. As far as the item goes, Life Orb is risky since I already have it on half my team and I don't want to risk making this guy another frail dude, Adamant Orb won't do ****, and Leftovers is very dicey in that I'm afraid he won't be able to dish out enough damage if I switch to it. As far as moves go, Earth Power doesn't give me quite as much coverage as Fire Blast but on the other hand I already have two fire attacks on my team. Outrage is just pointless since I already have a dragon attack, and Bulk Up or Stealth Rock would make me sacrifice coverage which I don't want to do (and I also have someone to lay down rocks). Overall I'd say I like him fine right now.

War Machine (Scizor) (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Technician
EVs: 176 HP/100 Atk/232 SDef
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Bullet Punch
- Pursuit
- Roost
- U-turn

Scizor is here to counter the threats to SalaQuaza that Dialga can't - Lugia, Cresselia, and Mewtwo (provided Mewtwo doesn't have Flamethrower). U-Turn hits them all for a lot after STAB, weakness, and Technician. After a U-Turn you can switch into MOTHER****ING WOBBUFFET and get them into an Encore trap on something like Toxic or Calm Mind and Tickle them 3 or more times (though this doesn't work on Mewtwos with Taunt, but then you can just Mirror Coat once or twice and they'll be at a low enough health for the next step). Finally, you switch back to Scizor and kill them with Pursuit when they try to switch out. Aside from this strategy, Scizor is just mad good against a lot of things in the metagame since they're almost all weak to Bug or Dark and many are not resistant to Bullet Punch as well. I'm thinking about CB Scizor but so far I like this one fine since it has access to Roost and it's able to switch moves.

Overall this team is very risky to run but it has the potential to be extremely successful if used correctly. I have to say, I like it a lot more than my first Uber team which was, for the most part, just random crap thrown together without a ton of strategy.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
LOL I always thought Rayquaza looked like the Joker.

Btw he doesn't have Iron Head on Tran because he wants it there. It's just he hasn't taken the time to give it explosion. He barely plays competitive anymore so his lack of interest is little.

Gates if you ever want to play sometime let me know. :)

Gates

Banned via Warnings
LOL I always thought Rayquaza looked like the Joker.

Btw he doesn't have Iron Head on Tran because he wants it there. It's just he hasn't taken the time to give it explosion. He barely plays competitive anymore so his lack of interest is little.

Gates if you ever want to play sometime let me know. :)
Oh right, in-game team.

Use Pokesav, it's what Dina does.

PPPPpPPPP
OOOOoOOOO
KKKKkKKKK
EEEEeEEEE
MMMmMMM
AAAAaAAAA
NNNNnNNNN
SSSSSsSSSSS
!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!
Indeed.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I'll play you if you're on now but I only have my Uber teams on my comp atm.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Sorry lol you posted that right as I was getting off. Maybe another time.

heytallman

CTALL
Btw he doesn't have Iron Head on Tran because he wants it there. It's just he hasn't taken the time to give it explosion. He barely plays competitive anymore so his lack of interest is great.
This, but fixed the slight typo at the end.

Meh, I'm gonna put like, magma storm or fire blast for the 4th move.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
It's what I do as well, along with shoddy.
lmfao Gates so dumb it's what anyone with a life does nowadays. xD Also everyone should pokesav and have perfect ivs, it would make the game more fair. And hidden power shouldn't be so **** hard to get too it's bull****.

Gates, I don't go to tournies anymore because i am ****ing 22 and pokesav my stuff nowadays. It would not be fair for me to win when some people raise their pokemon the hard and legit way and get their *** torn out by me. :ohwell: When I went to my two tournies during the r/s/e era my stuff was legit because pokesav didnt exist and I had time to breed and ev train the legit way. Unlike some top players in competitive games, I have some class.

Dina- 4
Gates- 0

etecoon

Smash Hero
Gates, I don't go to tournies anymore because i am ****ing 22 and pokesav my stuff nowadays. It would not be fair for me to win when some people raise their pokemon the hard and legit way and get their *** torn out by me.
this is like a meta knight saying "I'm tired of making money, I'm going to play a character that doesn't deserve to be banned"

c'mon son

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
just so people know....

i only used mk in one match vs shaky (on RC, his pick) and lost.
got backthrown, went to 84%, died to the left side, and died with good DI.

**** YEAH NESS

the other 4 matches were DDD, his last pick was Japes, i shoulda gone mk -.-

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
this is like a meta knight saying "I'm tired of making money, I'm going to play a character that doesn't deserve to be banned"

c'mon son
uh no its not at all, lol.

And since you've been living under a rock, im a girl.

Also for the 47458439th time, leave trolling to Gates.

etecoon

Smash Hero
what gates does can't accurately be described as trolling, everyone likes him...

**** gates is by far the best regular on this board, he's no troll : p

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
just so people know....

i only used mk in one match vs shaky (on RC, his pick) and lost.
got backthrown, went to 84%, died to the left side, and died with good DI.

**** YEAH NESS

yo what happened to Affinity is he quitting? If so I don't blame him, Brawl is balls. I love it when im kirby and i go to f-smash, it doesn't come out, or I go to grab but it comes out as a jab or shield instead so i get punished for no reason. Glitchy *** controls....:urg:

Kaffei

Smash Hero
So I started playing Advance Wars.... Way better than FE. There are frikken bombers! Except they look ******** lol

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Dina- 4
Gates- 0
You're the only one who cares about this score since there's no money on the line.

This.

Come on Saybrick, how can you still say you love Dedede when you willingly use him on his worst stage?

uh no its not at all, lol.
uh yes it totally is, lol.

Imagine if Mew2King in 2002 didn't want to play Melee because he wavedashes when he plays and doesn't think it would be fair to the people who don't wavedash when they play because they can't or don't want to. Do you think he'd have made as much money or have been as famous of a gamer as he is today because of it?

Imagine if Justin Wong in 2002 didn't want to play MvC2 because he uses infinites when he plays and doesn't think it would be fair to the people who don't use infinites because they can't or don't want to. Do you think he'd have made as much money or have been as famous of a gamer as he is today because of it?

By not playing Pokemon with a cheating device which you have openly admitted to using and admitted that other players have used and have even said "it's ok if you don't get caught", you are essentially throwing away money that you could supposedly be making if you are in fact as good as you say you are, which is just ****ing dumb.

what gates does can't accurately be described as trolling, everyone likes him...

**** gates is by far the best regular on this board, he's no troll : p
***** YOU NO TROLL.

yo what happened to Affinity is he quitting?
How would Seibrik know? They're not in the same region so they probably don't talk.

So I started playing Advance Wars.... Way better than FE. There are frikken bombers! Except they look ******** lol
***** YOU LOOK ********.

But yeah, I told you that game was the ****. Way better than ****** Emblem.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbQC9clc4fI

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I forget off the top of my head. In AW1 think there's 20 or so Basic Training missions then 24 Campaign missions after that, then 24 Hard Campaign after that and a lot of War Room missions. Hold on, I'll double check.

EDIT:

In AW1
15 Basic Training Missions
25 Campaign Missions (Branching Paths, 5 Secret Missions when certain conditions are met, COs in Final Battle vary)
25 Advance Campaign Missions (Branching Paths, 5 Secret Missions when certain conditions are met, COs in Final Battle vary)
20 War Room maps

In AW2
0 Basic Training Missions (they just throw you right in)
30 Campaign Missions (4 Secret Missions when certain conditions are met)
29 Hard Campaign Missions (4 Secret Missions when certain conditions are met)
30 War Room maps

In AWDS
28 Campaign Missions (2 Secret Missions when certain conditions are met)
28 Hard Campaign Missions (2 Secret Missions when certain conditions are met)
44 War Room maps
11 Money Survival maps
11 Time Survival maps
11 Turn Survival maps
7 or so Combat Mode maps, but combat mode sucks, don't play it.

In AWDoR
AWDoR sucks, don't play it.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
k Gates. Wutever u say. I'm not in the mood to argue. You used to be a cute troll, now you either just ignorant or perverted. :ohwell:

Kaffei

Smash Hero
I forget off the top of my head. In AW1 think there's 20 or so Basic Training missions then 24 Campaign missions after that, then 24 Hard Campaign after that and a lot of War Room missions. Hold on, I'll double check.

EDIT:

In AW1
15 Basic Training Missions
25 Campaign Missions (Branching Paths, 5 Secret Missions when certain conditions are met, COs in Final Battle vary)
25 Advance Campaign Missions (Branching Paths, 5 Secret Missions when certain conditions are met, COs in Final Battle vary)
20 War Room maps

In AW2
30 Campaign Missions (4 Secret Missions when certain conditions are met)
29 Hard Campaign Missions (4 Secret Missions when certain conditions are met)
30 War Room maps

In AWDS
28 Campaign Missions (2 Secret Missions when certain conditions are met)
28 Hard Campaign Missions (2 Secret Missions when certain conditions are met)
44 War Room maps
11 Money Survival maps
11 Time Survival maps
11 Turn Survival maps
7 or so Combat Mode maps, but combat mode sucks, don't play it.

In AWDoR
AWDoR sucks, don't play it.
Does Advance Wars have like a mode where I can play even after I beat everything? Kinda like FE Sacred Stones the Creature Campaign

Gates

Banned via Warnings
k Gates. Wutever u say. I'm not in the mood to argue. You used to be a cute troll, now you either just ignorant or perverted. :ohwell:
**** you *****, saying I used to be cute and ****.

And I only ever talked to you for pokemon advice but all you ever do whenever I ask you about it now is go on and on about how Shoddy sucks and never actually answer my questions. You also ***** about stupid ****, which I have always hated listening to. I really don't care if you hate women or want to quit Brawl or whatever so shut the **** up about it.

Does Advance Wars have like a mode where I can play even after I beat everything? Kinda like FE Sacred Stones the Creature Campaign
Yeah, that's what War Room is.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Oh, I thought u mad.

What I said is true though, every time I talk to you on AIM you ***** about something or another which is why I haven't talked to you in like a month.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Oh, I thought u mad.

What I said is true though, every time I talk to you on AIM you ***** about something or another which is why I haven't talked to you in like a month.
no it's not. Everytime you aim me, you ask me about pokemon **** because you are so clueless yourself. You even use to spam me with PMs asking for your teams to be rated. I don't hate women, just certain age group I find it hard to trust them and it's pretty reasonable based on my experience, and I only disliked one immature female mod (and many other people think she's obnoxious too, btw). You're hypocritical because you bother me about pokemon movesets far more than I "*****" about anything, which is why half the time I don't even respond anymore. BTW, you PMS'd on me for the last time. Blocked and removed from my contacts. Now leave me alone.

and lets not forget when you start gloating about the size of your *****. Please get out.

and stop gloating about DDDciding m2k. No one cares. He zero deathed and two stocked your scrubby *** in like under a minute in the same match.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Dang, Gates and SNO used to love each other. Now this is happening.

:(
this isn't the first time he had a random neurotic outburst on me. I'm not putting up with it anymore.

edit: and im so god **** sick of internet drama.

Top Bottom