• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mission: Find Emblem Lord (AGAIN - READ FIRST POST)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
There is a problem.

EMBLEM LORD HAS GONE MISSING!!..... AGAIN

Look here:

Last Activity: 02-14-2009 04:38 PM < I remember that before this notice his last activity was the NINTH. After going through many possibilities and calling his cell phone multiple times, I have come to the conclusion that EL was kidnapped on the ninth of February by someone in North New Jersey/ possibly New York City area. On Saturday the 14th of February, Marcel was able to sneak onto the kidnappers computer while he was out getting food. He went onto the only site he knew could help him.. Smash World Forums. However, when taking a look at his post history it does not seem he was able to make a post calling for help. The kidnapper must have caught him in the act and is probably still giving him severe punishment as we speak. We can only hope that he is... No.. he has to be ok.

I'M ROUNDING UP A SEARCH PARTY.

GOLD TEAM WILL SEARCH NORTH NEW JERSEY AND BLUE TEAM WILL SEARCH NYC.

PLEASE WRITE DOWN WHICH TEAM YOU WILL BE ON SO THAT WE CAN FIND THE MARTH SAGE AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE.

WE ARE COMING, ELBMEM LORD

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
Maybe hes over at the Met....Metakn.....Metaknig...I cant get it out. :confused:

But yeah, check there.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Didn't he say he was more busy with some other game right now?

Poor Steel.

He did make you and Pierce very capable to carry on in his abscence though. Just be more cynical and...stuff.

I'll take the blue team.

IDK

Smash Lord
lol blew here. i KNEW he was gone. i was talking to the guy about his dancing blade names and wondering what MBR people would think... then i was like... waits... where has EL been?

3xSwords

Smash Lord
rofl'ing @ thread.

Yeah I did here about his playing a different game though. Oh well Pierce can just call him.

BacklashMarth

Smash Lord
Hmm, where in the world is Emblem Lord would make a good tv show, or they could just make a series of "Wheres Emblem Lord.....oh and Waldo."

In any event, blue team ftw. I'm goin blue team because my dad was born in that part of jersey. He may be able to give me the lay of the land and make the search easier. If the search fails, i say we hold an election for a new Emblem Lord. I get dibs on making the thread.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I'll cover philly for you guys. Idk how much EL likes baseball but if he's a phillies fan there is a good reason to be missing ;o.

<3 Marth boards for this

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Someone post pics of feet. If they are bad, he will display indignant fury and disgust at your attempts to sway him.

If they are the most beautiful of women's feet, he will simply say...

DAAAAMMMMNNNNN.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Hahaaa Feardragon, gotcha bro.

Erm yeah, should Emblem Lord be lost in the dirty south, I'll be there to keep him alive.

Needs more feet, definately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom