• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Meta Knight Officially Banned!

Status
Not open for further replies.

V

Smash Ace
Still waiting for M2K's post on what he thinks and who he's going to play.

:phone:

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
M2K is likely going to quit. I think his passion for Melee has also slowly been dying, so we might not see much of him regardless.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Before I leave I will just say increasing attendance is more about making locals better for everyone not banning characters...at least from my exp.

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Aren't you the guy that made it legal in the first place? I'm not surprised you are getting mad. But it really goes to show your hypocrisy. Ban anything that personally affects your gameplay negatively but whatever gives you an edge even if it's clearly broken (in this case ps2) is fine.
No, ignorant one, I was not even in the URC when PS2 was legal. I'm just the guy who CPs it a lot. It is not broken at all, it is just different. Did you also know that I secondary MK? Apparently not, you only see what bias you think you can use for your poor baseless arguments.

zmx

Smash Lord
You STILL are incorrect for the parameters you outlined. The poll broke down at between 2.5-3 to 1 on nearly every data point.

Unfortunately I'm not allowed to give out the specific voting details due to SWF Policy. But there is a list and it's been crossreferenced to double check the top players had their say in the matter.
So you can't give us any evidence but demand we take your word for it.

Yeah, that makes sense.

leffen

Smash Champion
KF why do you think that bandwagons are USA specific? and why did you think the MK bandwagon started and why is it keeping strong after THREE YEARS?

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
he'll prob be mad he can't feed his family no more off his brawl winnings.
Posts like this really make me cringe.

M2K would have been the best player in the USA with any top/high tier character. He just found by himself what looked to be like his best option, developed everything and worked hard to get to where he got.

zmx

Smash Lord
No, ignorant one, I was not even in the URC when PS2 was legal. I'm just the guy who CPs it a lot. It is not broken at all, it is just different. Did you also know that I secondary MK? Apparently not, you only see what bias you think you can use for your poor baseless arguments.
"It is not broken at all"

I guess I'm wasting my time if you really believe this. You are beyond reason.

"Did you also know that I secondary MK?"

Did you know that means absolutely nothing? Since people have been known to use MK in matches they would've won anyways for the sole purpose of trying to get people to think he is broken?

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
The same people are going to win.

The same people are going to lose.

The same people are going to QQ about broken champs until everyone gets banned.

Good job kids. You were influenced by the brain-dead masses

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Can we see who voted in the community poll?

And better yet, can we see the 100 people in rajam's chart and their position in the poll?

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Posts like this really make me cringe.

M2K would have been the best player in the USA with any top/high tier character. He just found by himself what looked to be like his best option, developed everything and worked hard to get to where he got.
I don't recall saying he didn't.....

zmx

Smash Lord

My point exactly. Mark my words. Diddy or Falco will be next. Especially since players now know it's a reality that they can get characters banned.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Haha... I am a happy man, i never thought I'd see the day...Man..God Kais Taking charge. That Number 1 spot is up for Grabs. No more Anubis crap, haha... LEGGO!

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
My point exactly. Mark my words. Diddy or Falco will be next. Especially since players now know it's a reality that they can get characters banned.
zmx you wouldn't happen to be a MK main by any chance?

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator

Lemme give you a free hug.

And nope I don't think any other character will be banned.

BAN PIKACHU IN SMASH 64!!!!!

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Majority? You mean users on smashboards are reliable and trustworthy when it comes to making decisions about anything?
in that case, they most certainly were because look what just happened now. :awesome:

and that is one horrible elitist statement you just said. Who makes up dat fight money? Who goes to tournies? We do. This community was undeniably damaged and was split after that poll was overridden. And the so called "pros" were people using him, ofc it got overrided back then. Ridiculous. There are many, MANY knowledgeable, creditable people here w/o some fancy purple title or in some special social group/what not. Lol. Have no clue what your statement is implying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom