• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MELEE-FC10R Legacy...is done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
I sincerely doubt that you were at MELEE-FC2 unless you were disguised as one of our cats.

The_Doug

Smash Ace
I also left out BigGman, but I'm not sure anyone would know who that is.
BigGman is going? Woohoo... I won't be the eldest at a tourney for the first time in yeeeeears.

Also I'm still salty about my Ken/Azen/Sastopher/MikeG/Eddie/Arash pool at FC3. Worst death pool in history of smash? Some kind of grudge match is required.

KishPrime

BRoomer
That was an incredibly difficult pool and probably takes the award for hardest FC pool ever. There was only one pool at FCD that was pretty close to that: PC Chris, Vidjo, Taj, Tink, BAM, Watty, Kirbstir, Iori.

I don't have the FC6 pools anymore to check those, though. :/

KishPrime

BRoomer
I don't recall actually. I think Ken and Sas were the 1 seeds from the prior round, and I think Azen was a 3 seed, so yeah, he probably was just dittoing people. Mike G was a 4 seed because he ended up in a three-way tie for 2nd and lost the tiebreaker I think. So what, Eddie and Doug were 2 seeds coming in?

All from a memory from 2005, so take it for what it's worth. I guess I could actually look it up on SSBPD.

EDIT: Round 3 FC pools are the best though. They're so hype while you're playing in them. My FCD Round 3 pool was incredibly close between 5 of us and there was a lot of cross-over losses.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
I think I had a really awful death pool at FC6 and was able to snake out with a 4 seed. But I don't remember who was in it.

KishSquared

Smash Master
I have to say, after playing Project:M extensively last night with Kish-Past-his-Prime, I'm super looking forward to the P:M tournament at FC. I can't wait to see this game played at a high level.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
I'm curious, how much does donating plasma net you on average?
I've heard like 40 bucks.

Whatever you do don't do one of those clinical research studies. I did one last summer and it was the most miserable experience of my life. My ankles swole too big for my shoes, I passed out from pain from the double arm angiocaths they put in, my galbladder temporarily shut down and I pooped white for 3 days.

1700 bucks though.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
poll: who would suck a **** for 10,000?

when I did it last summer, it was 25 dollars because I was the highest weight class. Going a second time a week (the max) gave you a 10 dollar bonus. So 25+25+10=55$ a week if you were selling blood full time
$60*

Hmmm...ten thousand dollars...that is a lot of Smash tournaments.... :urg:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom