• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MELEE-FC10R Legacy...is done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
Dang yo, we just got beat to our own trailer.

I don't think it can get any more hype than this.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
True Story: Gio told me he's paying for my hotel + gas expenses for FC because he'll be handed $200 at the tourney. Wow, I can't believe someone was generous enough to do that!

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Oh and another uair chain from gio!

But we have battlecow

answering back

with MORE UAIRS!

clowsui

Smash Legend
gio's not using falcon

i mean that would insinuate that he wants to try to play on the same level as battlecow when he's only interested in ****** him :denzel:

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
I'm going to go to this unless I end up teaching during a certain part of the summer, although even in that case, I'll try to see if I can find a way of squeezing this into my schedule anyways.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
I'm going to go to this unless I end up teaching during a certain part of the summer, although even in that case, I'll try to see if I can find a way of squeezing this into my schedule anyways.
THAT is my boy. Finally, welcome to the Midwest.

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
Dang, we're racking up the people from Cali.

I have to say, I'm impressed that we're staying on track for a first-week of May relaunch, considering how many remarkably good things keep interrupting my progress and taking up my time. However, I will warn that if good things keep interrupting my progress, it may take a bit longer.

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
omg

I think this is the first time FLY has gone out-of-region?

Only FC man, only FC

I'm trippin' over all this hype that just got dropped.

Battlecow

Play to Win
rooting for battlecow cuz he's a bro

don't get whupped battlecow
battlecow is gonna taaaaaaaappp

you heard it here first
Don't worry gents, I ain't gonna disappoint.

Kinda sad that Gio's gonna suck $200 worth of ****s in men's rooms at rest stops across the great state of michigan just to hand it all to me. I almost feel bad for the guy. Almost.

sirlaser

Smash Journeyman
Alright, about this Gio vs. Battlecow MM that's gonna happen...

Anyone interested in betting (please only reply if you're 100% serious) on the outcome? I'm willing to start a side thread and tally the bets.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Battlecow, can you throw the match if I bet $500 gio wins and then we split the $250?

You can double or nothing gio afterwards.

:B

Overswarm

is laughing at you
overswarm: brawl's a really fun game to hack
I thought about getting into it, I really enjoy making old game hacks (Mario, FFantasy, Megaman, etc.) but never really got into it. I've always been good enough at vanilla brawl to make money off of it and have always enjoyed playing when Meta Knight isn't around so there's never really been a reason to try to hack anything about it. It'd just be wasting time for me.

Maybe after Brawl dies or something.

sirlaser

Smash Journeyman
Admins, if I wish to start a separate thread on side bets on the Gio v. Battlecow MM, which forum would be most appropriate? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom