• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MELEE-FC10R Legacy...is done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Nah it was all Wobble's fault. And that Nick guy who must be called Brad, he would kill anyone trying to kill wobbles

emilywaves

Smash Apprentice
Not gonna lie, that Emily girl was impressive lol. I loved watching that Falco
Haha, you must mean Jesi. I played that no swag Sheik...Nice to meet you though. Watching you and Wobbles **** Texas crew was fun even though I was rooting for four our side :p

Best Tournament I've ever been to.

Darkrain should be on Springer with how many paternity tests he's gonna have to sit through.

Hanging with Mango, Shroomed, Kage, Hax$, and Sfat was delightful. You guys are awesome!

Watching top 8 was sick. Congratulations to you fellas for playing so damn well.

Shoutouts to everyone I played in pools. Screw you Kels. You play better against Luigi than any Fox I know.

Shoutouts to the Kishes for organizing the best tourney ever.

Shoutouts to Texas for being underrated and extremely ****. I'll see you folks this Thanksgiving!!!

Shoutouts to awkward pauses in group conversations.

Shoutouts to Steak N Shake. I actually saw a server or two just walk out under THA PRESSHAAAHH!!!

WHY IS AXE SO GOOOOOOD?!?!?!?!?!

Misfire > Batmobile

Emilywaves > Milktea

That is all for now.

I love this community.
lolololol there can only be one!! Naw fer real though, milktea four stocked me last time we played like 3 years ago. But thanks for pool captaining! I was so seriously depressed after just 4 sets and couldn't go on.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Lmao. I only picked on him bc I misjudged why he was upset after he lost match 1 to kage. Didn't know his controller legitimately broke. I about died when someone on stream said "black m2k" hahah

Little England

Smash Master
Purdue, W Lafayette IN Rancho Cucamonga, SoCal

Boat Mode

Smash Journeyman
I'm so salty about those crews, Axe got ****ing cheated. That Falcon was a douchebag. *mad salt*
Wobbles and Axe stayed alove for at least half of the other teams' stock. Someone had to spice that **** up. I'll admit I should have killed DOH more, but I have no regrets kneeing you kids in the face. Shoutouts to everyone in that battle for being awesome though. FFA crews are the melee secret that only 13 people know.

Shoutouts to sveet for thinking I wasn't real.

:phone:

D. Disciple

Smash Master
shoutouts:

KishPrime, the Kishes/TO'ing team, G$, The Moon, SwiftBass, Shroomed, Darkrain, Vanz, Hbox, Mango, SilentSwag, ORLY, Vudujin, DoH, Chillin, Kage, Axe, Nite, j00t, Jake13, JesusFreak, Obsolete, InsaneCarzyGuy, Drephen, Viperboy and Erin from steak and shake (rofl)
I see how it is.

/salt

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
I'm currently splitting up clips. I've got 6 pools matches done already. I won't be able to upload them until I have a better internet connection. :/

I'll need help labeling some of the videos.

ORLY

Smash Master
i have no recollection of TGD ever beating LE

and tbh i don't see it happening soon

the black kitsune is too powerful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom