• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MELEE-FC10R Legacy...is done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Such a tease. Leaving all these guys salivating hungrily for just a shred, he keeps the prize right out of reach.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I'm going to proceed backwards through the peach boards until I find a gif suitable for the emotions I am feeling right now

the peach boards have failed me.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
If I keep my job(s), and manage to get myself a car then I'm definitely going to this.

Fregadero

Smash Journeyman
Def going to this. Just want to thank the kishes for being awesome and hosting this. Havent been to an out-of-tri-state-national yet, AND this gives me an excuse to go on my first legit road trip.

I'll be reserving a room when I get around to it. I'll be driving from Long Island w/ 3 smashers from my town. Bringing at least 2 set ups and I want to drive out Fri/Sat and leave Tues/Weds.

The real issues here are

1.How do I get a set up working in my car
2.How do I play while driving?

:phone:

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
I don't know but that is the best name/avatar combination I've seen in the last 5 years.

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
Boat mode, you will need a cigarette to AC power adapter and a tv small enough to use well in your car. You plug the adapter into the cigarette lighter and then plug the cube and tv into the adapter. Enjoy playing melee on the road. :)

Fregadero

Smash Journeyman
@Prime

Dude I get that from EVERYONE. My first tournament was Apex 2012 and I had hype in my pool matches from people I knew for less than a day.

@Standardtoaster

Tried this w/ a bigger than responsible tv once, almost blew something lol

@Ursper ninja'd

Fregadero

Smash Journeyman
I've never actually used a tv with it. I've only used a portable dvd player and played melee on that in the car. lol
I think I like this a lot more. The adapter I already have can handle just a cube.

Person who can figure out how to play, drive, and not die at the same time gets a prize.

Its probably a car crash

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
So hyped.

After some convincing, a lot of MI players will be making their OoS debuts here. I'll go out on a limb and say there should be at least 10 of us at this =)

Fregadero

Smash Journeyman
Does Jersey count as OoS when you're from LI?

Also, if I actually run a mobile set up for the 12hr drive, I'll probably record too.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Boat mode, you will need a cigarette to AC power adapter and a tv small enough to use well in your car. You plug the adapter into the cigarette lighter and then plug the cube and tv into the adapter. Enjoy playing melee on the road. :)
I think you misunderstood Boat Mode. He requires instructions on how to play Melee in a seaworthy craft.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Boat Mode is my hero. I think every smasher should aspire to be as great as Boat Mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom