• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melbourne Brawl | STIGMA-B for 2010 yes or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atlasmist

Smash Journeyman
JUST A REMINDER FOR PEOPLE ILL BE BRINGIN ALL MY MAGIC CARDS SO IF THEZ SOMETHING YOU WANT OFF ME BE IT A DECK OR CERTAIN CARDS GO 4 IT:p

ILL HAVE A FEW "RULE PAMPHLETS" WITH ME TOO FOR ANYONE INTERESTED IN LEARNING IT INBETWEEN SMASHING

PS: MY COMPLETE SET OF "M2010" OUT OF THE QUESTION THOUGH!

Vermy

Smash Champion
Atlas.
At the top of your keyboard there should be a little green light on, with a capital "A" above/below it.
Now, see that button called "Caps Lock" on your keyboard? Should be on the far left hand side.
Press it.

Now type without

YELLING!!!!!!!!

>_<

lol 888 posts.

Atlasmist

Smash Journeyman
i forgot caps lock was on because i was watching "JPL's" falcon ownage

woo 100 posts i am on otherworldly journey yay

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Lawl at vermy's caps lock tutorial =P

I really hope i get out of this horrible habit i have with rob atm, random ledge drop to u-air then death is wtf. X_X Knowing me i'll probably accidentally do it in a tourney match xD

Siyro

Smash Journeyman
Don't worry, I have a random habit with my Fox and Falco to Illusion / Phantasm of the edge to death XD

Haven't done it recently but it comes up every now and then, haha

_X_

Smash Lord
JUST A REMINDER FOR PEOPLE ILL BE BRINGIN ALL MY MAGIC CARDS SO IF THEZ SOMETHING YOU WANT OFF ME BE IT A DECK OR CERTAIN CARDS GO 4 IT:p

ILL HAVE A FEW "RULE PAMPHLETS" WITH ME TOO FOR ANYONE INTERESTED IN LEARNING IT INBETWEEN SMASHING

PS: MY COMPLETE SET OF "M2010" OUT OF THE QUESTION THOUGH!
Atlas could you still bring me one of your white GC controllers?

Mine's dying :' (

Vermy

Smash Champion
ATTILAAAAAAA!!!

Just to ease any suspicion of my possession of your shirt, i have it with me now. (And have for the last week and a bit) I am putting it in my bag that I bring to every Stigma-B Event so I don't forget to bring it.

FYI, yours has turned out the best looking design out of all the shirts I've done. I'm very proud of this one. ^.^ Hopefully some NSWers see it and bring me more business.

$_$

Lets just leave out the part where my printers d*ck me around for months on end.

Vermy

Smash Champion
35 for a single sided tee, 45 for a double sided, 90 for a pullover hoodie.

I feel the need to make you a shirt with Diddy on it that says "THIS SH*T IS BANANAS"

Nixernator

Smash Ace
So I think this might be my last STIGMA till baseball season's over, unless I manage to invent a telporter. I'm hoping its gonna be a good one =).

And whos up for coming over to my house next friday for sum smash? Looking for interest before anythings formalized.
(I live in the Caulfield South/East Brighton area)
PS This meet is Condog approved, how can you not want to go ;).

Edit:
so far we have :
Conor (teh brains)
Tom (mebbe)
Leish (sydney Johns)
Splice (awesome)

Tanman

Smash Journeyman
If I bring my portable harddrive, I have Pokemon Battle Revolution on it, so you can duel on a proper TV. Provided there's no hacking or anything...

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
OMFG I can finally have enough time to go online and announce something important.
THIS SUNDAY WILL BE HELD IN THE COMMUNITY ROOM LIKE JUNE'S TOURNEY!!!
1PM UNTIL 10-11PM!!
Something about them laying concrete on Saturday or some whack shiz like that.
Anyway that's all, please tell other people that won't see this but either way there will be signage pointing in the correct direction.

That is all.

Splice

Smash Hero
Jei that's awesome! Very good.

@Scoot.

1. Enter the convent grounds through main gate.
2. Turn right instead of left.
3. Follow sign.
4. Find room with carpet.
5. ????
6. PROFIT!!

Vermy

Smash Champion
keep the stick away from the psycho hyper girl.

PLEASE.

CAO!!!!

INFRACT SOMETHING!!!!

DANGEROUS HAPPENINGS INVOLVING LEISHA AND A BAMBOO STICK!!!!

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Oh son of a *****. This cannot end well for any concerned.

You are sooo not getting a mother if i can help it ;P

tibs7

Smash Champion
yeah seriously no mother for leish.....i rock up at n2c and for bout 1-2hrs shes going spastic and then calms down and then goes to get krispy kremes......and a mother =( and shes back to normal -_________-

bylim5

Smash Journeyman
keep the stick away from the psycho hyper girl.

CAO!!!!

INFRACT SOMETHING!!!!
Receiving infractions makes me aroused

yeah seriously no mother for leish.....i rock up at n2c and for bout 1-2hrs shes going spastic and then calms down and then goes to get krispy kremes......and a mother =( and shes back to normal -_________-
If there is a Mother/Red Bull show bag or free samples at the Melb show..........

Devil.

Smash Journeyman
just A Reminder For People Ill Be Bringin All My Magic Cards So If Thez Something You Want Off Me Be It A Deck Or Certain Cards Go 4 It:p

Ill Have A Few "rule Pamphlets" With Me Too For Anyone Interested In Learning It Inbetween Smashing

Ps: My Complete Set Of "m2010" Out Of The Question Though!
Caps Lock Is Crusie Control For Cool

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
what I've come up with and really want to do, and hope you all agree (espcially jei and X cause then it will happen) is a big crew match at the end, Assault V The rest of melbourne,

and assault also get me, ted and scooter using low tier! awesome!

wolf is low tier right? and scooter can use link, and I've been dying to bust out my weegie lately.

of course only assault will be obligated to use low tier so the other side can use whoever they want.

low tier is good too though.

Vermy

Smash Champion
I am LOVING that idea. Granted, hopefully all of us will be there that late.
Bendigo Brigade will.
Myself and Ugly will.
T-rex?
Alfa?

Alfa, your crew needs you. I give you a special task. Play gay. Grab release, koopa hop, spam fortress and bowsercide in dire straits. Remember, if you're on equal stock and YOU initiate the suicide, we win and you go vs the next victim.

Also, since Tak's retirement from Brawl, we are scouting for our final soldier. ViVa, you've grabbed my attention, and JoeyJoeyJoeJoe, you have too.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
NO! tak's fox was godly...

maybe if I beat him in intial D, he'll agree to play one last crew match... ;)

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
hey I used to run with the best, no1 score on the machine on ver 2. akagi downhill in the wet, and used to **** everyone, with an rx7 no less, none of this broken integra bull****.

being really white and beating Asians at Asian video games in arcades is funny because they rage so hard but try to hide it :)

also I found some krispy kreme vouchers at home, I'll give them to leisha, its all part of my plan to destroy Melbourne...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom