• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melbourne Brawl | STIGMA-B for 2010 yes or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
if the tourny starts at 1pm, does that mean we can come early for friendlies? or does it mean we arent allowed to use the venue until then?

will we have commentating again? i wanna commentate a proper match...

and can we please do this scrambled eggs tourny thing? pretty please? cao managed to get brawl and melee done with half a venue and time to spare, so im pretty sure we could do the same. ill go round pounding those playing friendlies during tourny time if youd like ;)

and finally, ive started putting that crazy new desynch into actual matches. be afraid everyone...

Slashpockets

Smash Apprentice
and finally, ive started putting that crazy new desynch into actual matches. be afraid everyone...
I'm not afraid... =P

@Alpha: yep, no problem, as soon as I got home from the last Stigma, I put it in my bag that I always take to them. Haven't moved it since, so this time I will not forget it. If I do, you can punch me in the arm or something...

Siyro

Smash Journeyman
@ Jei: I can still bring my Wii if you like.

@ Vermy: I might be able to bring my Laptop to play Melty, Depends how I feel on the day.

@ Attlia: I'm not scared of the Ice Climbers!

Toshi

Smash Journeyman
Mmm, yeah I'll be bringing a wii (with Melee) and a keyboard for Melty.

Vermy

Smash Champion
Mmm, yeah I'll be bringing a wii (with Melee) and a keyboard for Melty.
No keyboards.

I have an arcade stick and a wireless controller thats an xbox ripoff.

And yes, i shotgun use of my arcade stick in my matches.

Attila_

BRoomer
yay party! does that mean i shouldnt be driving to stigma on sunday? unless i bunk at someone's house again (lol cao)...

@vermy: whats the chance of me getting my tshirt at my last melbourne tourny?

tibs7

Smash Champion
yay stigma -b afterparty sounds good boys, is there a pub nearby or.....is it byo?
and as attila said scrambled eggs this month? attila and i will run it if need be =)

and +1 to toshi for bringing melee <3

Vermy

Smash Champion
You WILL have it this tourney. My big apologies for the extended delay. Will you be playingSF3? =3

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
yay party! does that mean i shouldnt be driving to stigma on sunday? unless i bunk at someone's house again (lol cao)...
Of course! Your snowboard stuff is still with me. It smells funny. :)

yay stigma -b afterparty sounds good boys, is there a pub nearby or.....is it byo?
and as attila said scrambled eggs this month? attila and i will run it if need be =)

and +1 to toshi for bringing melee <3
There is a secret pub in the Convent almost no one knows about... we could have it there... or go straight to the city to somewhere like B-O'Reillys. Anyone's call.

Gold coin donation at STIGMA-B for a giant cake. I'll supply the cake, maybe even put a Fox on it. A probably a Yoshi for the occasion.

Vermy

Smash Champion
There is a secret pub in the Convent almost no one knows about... we could have it there... or go straight to the city to somewhere like B-O'Reillys. Anyone's call.

Gold coin donation at STIGMA-B for a giant cake. I'll supply the cake, maybe even put a Fox on it. A probably a Yoshi for the occasion.
This. 10this. Convent pub kgo.

The word "YOSHI", right CAO? =D

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Make the 'Y' green and the 'I' red, then wrap it around up into the gap between the 'y' to make a YOSHI and 'I' the tongue :D.

(Add like a black eye and some legs to the y, and you got an epic YOSHI)

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
no ticks for this, I have to actually step out for an hour between 8 and 9pm for a basketball game i didn't know about until right now..sigh. Hopefully i get knocked out of singles early or something..

Attila_

BRoomer
no ticks for this, I have to actually step out for an hour between 8 and 9pm for a basketball game i didn't know about until right now..sigh. Hopefully i get knocked out of singles early or something..
i can arrange this ;)

didnt answer whether or not we're allowed to arrive early or having scrambled eggs...

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
It depends really what time jei has booked the venue, because it MAY be in use in the morning... But if not i dont see the harm of people coming in early

=)?

tibs7

Smash Champion
this month needs scrambled eggs!!! jei approve of this already =)
and cao is the bomb digity at making cakes woo <3 caos

abhishekh

Smash Journeyman
Anyone wanna go Melbourne show on the monday after stigma? got about 4-6 confirmed, would be nice if others come along =D

More info there,
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=247564

Come or else the bidoofs will **** you all >=O

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m242/GAMEFREAK005/Bidoof.gif[img]

[img]http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x43/iflip4dolphins/dp-bidoof.png[img][/QUOTE]

Meh

[img]http://geekpadshow.com/files/2009/08/meltedclocks.png

Thanks again to everyone who helped.
God, these forums are active.

abhishekh

Smash Journeyman
And @People who offered to give me a ride.

Thanks for the offer, but I doubt parent's would feel any better about me going to some random place in Abbotsford, to play video games, with strangers.

I'll try and figure it out.

Thanks for being so thoughtful though.

Siyro

Smash Journeyman
Anyone wanna go Melbourne show on the monday after stigma? got about 4-6 confirmed, would be nice if others come along =D

More info there,
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=247564
I generally only go to things like this when my Girlfriend/Girl i'm interested in asks me to go : /.

Last time I went to the Bendigo show was atleast 3 years ago XD, costs to much money imo.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Im assuming we wont be able to do anything before 1pm, seeing as how Jei only booked it from then on, there is something already on which stops us from using the venue. Otherwise he would have booked it for the day in the first place. x_x

Kirby gonna tear it up this tourney woooooooo >:3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom