• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melbourne Brawl | STIGMA-B for 2010 yes or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sieg

Smash Champion
hey I used to run with the best, no1 score on the machine on ver 2. akagi downhill in the wet, and used to **** everyone, with an rx7 no less, none of this broken integra bull****.

being really white and beating Asians at Asian video games in arcades is funny because they rage so hard but try to hide it :)

also I found some krispy kreme vouchers at home, I'll give them to leisha, its all part of my plan to destroy Melbourne...
How I love that fact.

Still, tell your arcade to get IDv5. Stop being lazy and import it lol. I wanted to play you guys at Rocky in it but apparently Tak's arcade don't have it.

Alfa

Smash Apprentice
So I think this might be my last STIGMA till baseball season's over, unless I manage to invent a telporter. I'm hoping its gonna be a good one =).

And whos up for coming over to my house next friday for sum smash? Looking for interest before anythings formalized.
(I live in the Caulfield South/East Brighton area)
PS This meet is Condog approved, how can you not want to go ;).

Edit:
so far we have :
Conor (teh brains)
Tom (mebbe)
Leish (sydney Johns)
Splice (awesome)
Might be able to come since it's holidays, but what time is it (I come back from Geelong on Friday)? If I can come, I could probably drag Haydino and maybe Mario Frek along too.

I am LOVING that idea. Granted, hopefully all of us will be there that late.
Bendigo Brigade will.
Myself and Ugly will.
T-rex?
Alfa?

Alfa, your crew needs you. I give you a special task. Play gay. Grab release, koopa hop, spam fortress and bowsercide in dire straits. Remember, if you're on equal stock and YOU initiate the suicide, we win and you go vs the next victim.

Also, since Tak's retirement from Brawl, we are scouting for our final soldier. ViVa, you've grabbed my attention, and JoeyJoeyJoeJoe, you have too.
I'll get Bowser practice today at Haydino's, I haven't been playing him much, since he has about 2 matchups in his favor (Zard and PT in general I'd guess, due to standing infinites). I'll probably have to leave Stigma some time between 9 and 10 due to my mum being so strict.

Also

I found some of X's and IceK's old videos while lurking the Fox Boards
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDLdy18Dn9M&fmt=18
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GiKotwp-AQ&fmt=18
X and Mario Frek should team at Stigma and call themselves Team Rocket (I wonder who would be meowth ;))

Siyro

Smash Journeyman
what I've come up with and really want to do, and hope you all agree (espcially jei and X cause then it will happen) is a big crew match at the end, Assault V The rest of melbourne,

and assault also get me, ted and scooter using low tier! awesome!

wolf is low tier right? and scooter can use link, and I've been dying to bust out my weegie lately.

of course only assault will be obligated to use low tier so the other side can use whoever they want.

low tier is good too though.
Awesome, I love it. Lieutenant DrixonSypher, Reporting for duty!

I can play more then one Low Tier too so don't think it would be easy Melbourne.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
what I've come up with and really want to do, and hope you all agree (espcially jei and X cause then it will happen) is a big crew match at the end, Assault V The rest of melbourne,

and assault also get me, ted and scooter using low tier! awesome!

wolf is low tier right? and scooter can use link, and I've been dying to bust out my weegie lately.

of course only assault will be obligated to use low tier so the other side can use whoever they want.

low tier is good too though.
Wolf is no longer low tier. It's D tier and down that qualify for low tier in Melbourne.

And zomg i so want to be in this crew battle =O

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
hey I used to run with the best, no1 score on the machine on ver 2. akagi downhill in the wet, and used to **** everyone, with an rx7 no less, none of this broken integra bull****.

being really white and beating Asians at Asian video games in arcades is funny because they rage so hard but try to hide it :)

also I found some krispy kreme vouchers at home, I'll give them to leisha, its all part of my plan to destroy Melbourne...
=O! YAAAAY KRISPY KREMES <3

Now for everyone to take my hyper rampage >=3 lol

Yaaay stigma tomorrow ^_^ i hope that bamboo stick is there ;3 also will i have my mother confiscated if i bring some? o-o

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Your not even gonna be allowed in my car if you have mother. I will search your bags if i have to!! ;P

tibs7

Smash Champion
people who wanna come over tonight come. parents arent here and i have to host ted and luke minus attila somehow. im the worst host ever thats why im saying this....=(

Tanman

Smash Journeyman
A massive Crew Battle where I'm limited to my Low Tiers? Man, now I definately have to put majorative time into Sonic and Weegee. Perhaps I can reclaim some honour if I come up against Toshi again =)

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
yo tanman, you wanted me to show you some luigi stuff right? it looks like people are gonna be coming to attilas/tibor's place for practice tonight, so if you come I'll more time to show you what I know then if I do it at the tourney.

wouldn't get your hopes up too high though, I know a bit but I'm no expert :(

apparently Attila is in hospital till tomorrow morning, not sure whats wrong but I hope he's alright.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Oh ****, is attila alright? =S hope it wasn't anything major, well i hope he gets better n stuff. =( Will he still be able to make it tomorrow?

lawl ima get like 3 tourneys of practice, lucky mees x3

Tanman

Smash Journeyman
Yikes, poor Attila...

And lol, Luke, I'm from Bendigo - An hour and a Half's drive from Melbourne Don't QUITE think I'll be making a meet.

T.REX

Smash Apprentice
i shall be sticking around till everyone leaves, if assault needs me, i shall be there on the front line! :D

HYES!

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Guys ima need help with this TV, I seriously cannot lift it, xD lets hope conor can be all ownage and carry the tv ;3 lol

ill be staying for however long conor wants to since ill be coming and leaving with him

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Im staying til 10-11, so thats no problem :3

And lollll have you seen how thin i am? Seriously the wii is gonna be heavy enough for me as it is, any more an d my back will snap like..well...a twig. xD

tibs7

Smash Champion
are you kidding me conors on steroids nowadays he'll be fine. havent you ever wondered why his thing is so......small....

Toshi

Smash Journeyman
A massive Crew Battle where I'm limited to my Low Tiers? Man, now I definately have to put majorative time into Sonic and Weegee. Perhaps I can reclaim some honour if I come up against Toshi again =)
But...But.. I won't be able to use Diddy! That's no fair! I'd have to use Jiggs and well, you know... the games go forever (and no one likes long games).

We'll settle this over a game of Melty.

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
OMG for the people who read this, I believe we have the Community room tomorrow all day instead of just from 1pm. So feel free to come early for a morning of friendlies, if enough ppl come then we may be able to hold a lil something maybe.
The schedule will stay the same so it's fair to those who don't know about this. Meaning Doubles starts at 2pm still..
On the other hand, I may be mistaken about the times in which case we can all hang out or do something else for those early comers...sorry :(

Slashpockets

Smash Apprentice
But...But.. I won't be able to use Diddy! That's no fair! I'd have to use Jiggs and well, you know... the games go forever (and no one likes long games).

We'll settle this over a game of Melty.
Only Members of ASSAULT and geust members have to, you can still use Diddy or any other character. Unless you Want to change your main and join us? yeah? =P

Awesome, We can Come early! =D Could have endless fun before the tourny starts.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
How early are some people showing up Jei?

I'm extremely lonely in this hotel. I need company (and the ******** hotel has AV blocked, wtf.....) so I'm bored until like 1pm tomorrow.

Toshi

Smash Journeyman
Only Members of ASSAULT and geust members have to, you can still use Diddy or any other character. Unless you Want to change your main and join us? yeah? =P

Awesome, We can Come early! =D Could have endless fun before the tourny starts.
Oh yeah, forgot about that lol. That should be fun!

I, too, will come early. Just to get a decent warm up and some fun =)

Afropony

Smash Lord
Splice and I will be at Stigma at 11.00 roughly with a copy of brawl.
Leish I'll sell you a can of mother for a very reasonable price of $3.00 if you want.

Splice hopes all the NSW people remembered to pack their johns ;)

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
The tournament is probably going to finish up late tomorrow so I think post-tourney drinks and food should be held in the city in B-O'R. Secret Convent bar would have closed up shop by evening.

abhishekh

Smash Journeyman
I'm coming, and I'll probably be there from 1-10 if I don't get hideously bored.

Looking forward to it, I'm going to get ***** a lot, but still it's gonna be great.

*Back from the event.

It was great, I didn't do as bad as I thought I would (got ***** by splice and Khoa's diddy ;-;)

But it was still heaps of fun. Look forward to coming next holidays ;-;

Timic83

Smash Ace
Moorabbin/Hampton East, Melbourne, Australia
woot guys that wuz awesome!

lee - great matches we had
abhi - sorry for failing in doubles XD
attila - watched your matches, you seriously need to teach me how to do the icies chaingrabs
viva - sorry our mathces were so horrendously gay >_>
splice - ****** as usual
dude that looks like X and vsed me - some good games man
everyone else - thanx for coming and making it fun!

it will be holidays for the next 2 weeks, if anyone wants to brawl/melee at my house drop me a pm

come on ROCKY

Splice

Smash Hero
The only shoutout i can think of atm is

Abhishekh - for some reason you are already really good at this game. Keep playing and learn things from Smashboards, and we will surely see good things from you.

I didn't like my bracket. It wasn't hard per se, it's just i had no close matches at all, and i didn't really show anything special. Probably has to do with the fact i came 9th. Plus, worst of all, i got no adrenaline rush, except one match against Tibs. One match. Not enough goodness. I only come for the adrenaline... and khoa.

More shoutouts later.

For those who want results

1. Tibs
2. Attila
3. CAO

Keeping thems darned interstaters well away from 1st place.

EDIT: HAH! i didn't know dam with an n on the end was a swear word. I also didn't know we had a censor, i thought it was DIY. ahahah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom