• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melbourne Brawl | STIGMA-B for 2010 yes or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splice

Smash Hero
Thanks Jei and X for running these tournaments. You are amazing!
FOR JEI

FOR X

LOVE YOUR WORK GUYS!!
WUBS <3

Nixernator

Smash Ace
You know what. You guys rock. Seriously. You spent money, time and all that to get together tournaments for the melb smash community. You put up with people giving you crap, and all that and stuck with it. The tournies were great. The brawl scene is X's 1st baby and Jei's 2nd I think. You guys made it a year of smash to remember. Not many people are willing to organise this kind of stuff just for the good of the community, you guys were just special.

Good luck with your baby jei, and keep coming back X we need the lulz.

Seriously thanks for everything, I think I'll go cry in the corner now.

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
much obliged you two, wish jei the best of luck in his endeavours outside of smash and thanks to both for making my introduction to smash incredibly enjoyable.

Haydino

Smash Cadet
Thanks Jei and X for woking so hard all year for us all year and making my first year of tourney-ing so great. <3 Much obliged

Splice you should so quit Brawl and go do more art for a living. Id buy dem pictures

Timic83

Smash Ace
Moorabbin/Hampton East, Melbourne, Australia
thanks for letting me revel in the wonder that is stigma b, you guys are too epic for words for putting all this time, money and effort into running these things

and jei... no offense but can you please do a shoutout for stigma-m including where i beat you XD

ViVa

Smash Ace
Jei and X>Everything

Thanks so much for all the awesome tourneys this year guys :D

And good luck with the baby Jei, you will be a great dad <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom