• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MEL: Robocop (Congratulations to M2K/Hall/CAO/Tedeth and many more!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Poor Vyse, I feel the same way about work, except I've prioritized RC over work.

Tibs - I sent you a PM re: M2K. M2K arrives in Melbourne early on Wednesday morning.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
M2K, basically, team with anyone except Shaya.
Actually, team with Ricky, since Ricky carried Shaya at the last major and he does better than like everyone in Aus in teams.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
pff whatevs i'm 10x the teams player ricky is
it's amplified more since i do so bad in singles too
street fight dekar vs meteor let's go

Splice

Smash Hero
Actually if you compare ratio of singles skill in brawl to doubles when talking about who is best doubles player...

Dekar might just be no.1 in the world. I'm kinda serious lol <3

Vermy

Smash Champion
I have my hotel room booked for Friday and Saturday, before party in my room on Friday night. (Y)

Also donating my massive flat screen 78cm CRT to Couch Warriors for the rest of the year.

If my budget permits, I will treat those at my before party to my own personal cocktail, the Vermycide.
And my personal, standard drink, the Vermilla.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Dekar + Ricky team in Brawl?

Dat bucket aww yeah

EDIT: Also at what time exactly is the venue open to set thing up on Friday?

Splice

Smash Hero
Ricky and Dekar has massive potential for showing up Zimmerman, oh my lordie

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Reminder about TVs. Please bring TVs, if you haven't already committed to bringing any. Robocop relies on contributions just as much as your attendance!

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
SmartBus 901 information: From Tullamarine, you can catch a cheaper alternative to the SkyBus by taking the SmartBus to Broadmeadows Station, and a Train to the CBD from there. It'll make your trip to the city take about 60 mins, but costs at most, $5.80.

Frequencies are high (typically every 12-20 mins from 4am - 12am)

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
AFL kick-off starts at 2.30pm. I expect Melee teams to finish at 1pm (with a 9am start), but I have allowed an extra hour of buffer. CQ is about a 10 minute tram - ride away from the MCG.

Take the Vermont South/Balwyn North trams from Flinders St/Queen St. They arrive every 5 mins or less.

I am confident people going to the AFL can compete in Melee teams.

Sirias

Smash Champion
Ahhh, should have checked the time-table, forgive me. c:

So basically those going won't be playing BRAWL SINGLES, since it'll finish 5/5:30.
I only wanna play Chris in Brawl these days anyway. c:
Cweez. <3

Edit:

GAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^

Edit 2:

V Bad song, hate it, Eminem is bad now. Also wtf was that vid of me. XD
GO RYAN!!! YEHZ

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ayndRWMf94Y?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ayndRWMf94Y?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

So I plan on filming a lot of stuff, hopefully with much less shakyness (I have a little tripod to help me with that). A documentary of Robocop/AusSmash might be fun :)

S.D

Smash Master
S.D should get M2K, not Shaya. <3
He's teaming with Shaya for Brawl. The same Shaya who didn't donate.
That is some serious bull****. I donated 3rd most and the two above me don't wanna team with him... Either way idc not like I'll win money either way - as a matter of principle I should get carried by M2K rather than Shaya but if anyone else wants to team with me let me know yes?

As for melee I been wanting to team with Cao since like last year for this but I can't really bail on Turtle now.. So torn :( :( :(

Sirias

Smash Champion
FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU-!!!!
I'm freakin sick again.
IF I GO DOWN TO MELBOURNE
AND I'M STILL SICK
THAT'LL BE
TWICE
I'VE GONE DOWN
AND TWICE
I'VE BEEN SAVAGELY SICK
ARRRGHH!!!!!!

Edit:

I don't really wanna team with Dave OR Zac or any top player...
I wanna team with srs bznz people.
Like...
Whoever.
Someone.
Zzz.

I'll team with you, SD, for Brawl. :D
Yer mang.
I be da shiz.
Carried Hotscrubdogs once, yez bru.

Hotdog

Smash Lord
FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU-!!!!
I'm freakin sick again.
IF I GO DOWN TO MELBOURNE
AND I'M STILL SICK
THAT'LL BE
TWICE
I'VE GONE DOWN
AND TWICE
I'VE BEEN SAVAGELY SICK
ARRRGHH!!!!!!

Edit:

I don't really wanna team with Dave OR Zac or any top player...
I wanna team with srs bznz people.
Like...
Whoever.
Someone.
Zzz.

I'll team with you, SD, for Brawl. :D
Yer mang.
I be da shiz.
Carried Hotscrubdogs once, yez bru.
Haha someone so **** like you can't carry anyone =P

WORST TEAM MATE EVAR! (ask oldman for confirmation) =D

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
That is some serious bull****. I donated 3rd most and the two above me don't wanna team with him... Either way idc not like I'll win money either way - as a matter of principle I should get carried by M2K rather than Shaya but if anyone else wants to team with me let me know yes?

As for melee I been wanting to team with Cao since like last year for this but I can't really bail on Turtle now.. So torn :( :( :(
You can have him.
The guy was so ungrateful after my mother and I pretty much had to babysit the guy 24 ****ing hours a day since Thursday (all hours of the day having to do what he wants, get what he wants, clean up his mess he constantly makes), and after I accidentally kicked a glass of water on his controller (that if he prizes so much why did he leave it just anywhere?) goes through a psychotic episode for 10 ****ing hours which has me up all night trying to console the guy, saying I've ruined his life, etc etc

and now he's sending me constant messages telling me what to do again (omg you have to buy me several controllers from playasia right now so I can get them before robocop).

I wasn't planning on teaming with mew2king at all, he asked me and I said eh if you want too. If Ricky hadn't said to me not that long ago that he probably wasn't even going to participate in any tournaments at robocop (and I even asked Leisha/etcetc if he would be changing his mind and she didn't know) I would have said no to the guy.

But no amount of ****ing money is going to honestly compensate for the bull **** my family had to deal with. I'm sorry I ruined his god **** prized controller (Such a ****ing prized controller that he threw it on the ground on Sunday at the tournament whilst playing melee [said it was ****] and left it there and probably the only reason he got it back was because I spotted it), but a guy like him not even saying THANK YOU to me or my mother after LITERALLY BABY SITTING HIM FOR 6 DAYS I don't think I can feel sorry for any more.

I already have a massive migraine from this crap; I already have my issues with playing smash and finding it boring, but having people like you S.D; someone I considered a friend, saying this **** like I'm some sort of ****ing money hungry ******* just really ****ing insults me.

The guy came into australia:
- with no ****ing money (i've paid for everything hes done in australia thus far, and I've decided to not really take any of it back)
- forcing me to not even be able to see the two other americans coming here that I'm friends with because he "hates" one of them.
- no clean clothes
- nothing to stop him from being bored (so joyous occasion having to stay up with him until sunrise to make sure he isn't "bored")

ughhhhhhhhh.
I really like the guy, I know he has his issues that he can't help, but I am not appreciating the rest of the bull **** I'm seeing/hearing from people who don't have any idea of the situation at all. I shouldn't have to feel like I've murdered someone because of accidentally breaking a controller.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Owch, that sounds really intense time you've had shaya.

Well at least he'll be heading off to someone else now. It sounds like he has alot of issues i guess...

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I am not looking forward at all to robocop at this point and I may consider cancelling.

All I have booked is train tickets I can cancel. I have no brawl team partner ("oh unless I give him all the money", "buy him 1000 controllers") without looking like some sort of ******* [yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy].

When I can stay in Sydney and ****ing try and stop myself from failing university because hell I haven't and won't be able to do crap for 2 weeks of my uni semester....

Vermy

Smash Champion
I'll team with you, Shaya. We'll just have fun with it. Double MK lol. Lots of alcohol in my hotel room, yuss? I promised we'd get drunk at Thriller and it didn't happen. Come drink and toke up with Vermy. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom