• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MEL: Robocop (Congratulations to M2K/Hall/CAO/Tedeth and many more!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo

Smash Lord
Shame about Rob. Wanted to see people get smashed and all those MM's going. Oh well :(.

Cao, who are you teaming with (Melee)? =O

SD? Kas?

Last I heared it was m2k (Yer g@y if you do team with him :3).

J-Birds

Smash Lord
Hey so Hotdog, Toki and I are landing at Tullamarine airport early on Friday morning, if possible could someone give us a lift to the venue or any place that stuff is happening?

If not what would be the best course of public transport?
If the public transport is easy and doesnt take too long we'll just do that.

If anyone is willing to be a champ ill post better details, cheers.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Shame about Rob. Wanted to see people get smashed and all those MM's going. Oh well :(.

Cao, who are you teaming with (Melee)? =O

SD? Kas?

Last I heared it was m2k (Yer g@y if you do team with him :3).
I'm supposed to be teaming with M2K, but I really don't want to. I'll have more fun teaming with someone else, and it's not SD cus he loves Turtle more. You need a teammate? I'd have to run it past M2K first, but I'm pretty sure he'll win with whoever he teams with lol.

Hey so Hotdog, Toki and I are landing at Tullamarine airport early on Friday morning, if possible could someone give us a lift to the venue or any place that stuff is happening?

If not what would be the best course of public transport?
If the public transport is easy and doesnt take too long we'll just do that.

If anyone is willing to be a champ ill post better details, cheers.
If there's 3 of you, split a cab to the CBD, check in, then join everyone for dodgeball in the city from mid-arvo onwards. Details on the 1st post of the main RC thread.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
hands off cao! we're teaming (err right em? lol)

m2k should team with whoever donated the highest amount towards his fights imo (SeaDORF)
cao and m2k ahfugasfaf

psst whats the deal with qld teams
kas/syke? accelerate/?

Zero

Smash Hero
so liam, shaya and i are going to be arriving in melb at around 8am on friday, and we (liam and i) can't check into our hotel room until 1pm (at least that's how i understand it), so is there going to be anyone in the city who wants to

A) chill
B) play smash

, at around 8/9am?
Let us know :)

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
Hmm, is it possible to get into the venue for free if not playing anything? Assuming its still the $50 though, making me a bit hesitant to attend now if I'd be paying $50 for Brawl singles only.

tibs7

Smash Champion
I'll be at work on friday in the city so I can meet up with you guys for like an hr or something. My work is right next to southern cross station.

Scrubs

Smash Lord
hands off cao! we're teaming (err right em? lol)

m2k should team with whoever donated the highest amount towards his fights imo (SeaDORF)
cao and m2k ahfugasfaf

psst whats the deal with qld teams
kas/syke? accelerate/?
kas/syke
me/bryce
ryan/me

Depends if Bryce committed to teaming with Jei or not....

Also.....

Haven't seen anything posted about non smash stuff....

Is anyone up for Federation Square on Saturday

and

Going for drinks after Melee crews Saturday night?

Also how late will people be doing stuff Friday night?? I work 9-5 so I am on a 6:50pm flight out of brisbane probably won't get there until 9pm then to the city at about 10pm

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Hmm, is it possible to get into the venue for free if not playing anything? Assuming its still the $50 though, making me a bit hesitant to attend now if I'd be paying $50 for Brawl singles only.
Just to clarify, it's $50 to enter everything, not just Brawl singles.

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
as I am unable to enter everything, (both doubles events at least, an I can't exactly take melee seriously considering my low skill level), its basically just Brawl singles for me, and I'm thinking about whether I should bother playing or not. =P

Dekar289

Smash Hero
well meteor
it is only the biggest smash tournament in australian history
maybe $50 isn't worth it...

Splice

Smash Hero
I think Rocky was bigger if you consider attendance Dekar, by about 5 people per game, funnily.

of course that's just pre-reg
When everyone comes in on saturday, 200+

Forte4Tei

Smash Apprentice
dekar -_-

how could you believe him unreon? -_______________________________________________-

Splice

Smash Hero
Donating team winnings to M2K is what'll secure you a partnership with him.
lol why would you want to team with M2K if you donate all team winnings to M2K?
You get no money + no-ones really gonna think your amazing at doubles, you just got carried by M2K. I wouldn't be as proud to win with M2K as much as I would be to place 5th with Toshiba. I think I get more money that way too, does 5th get money for doubles i dont even know...

Then again Shaya is terrible at doubles always has been, would never place at major, so no loss if he teams with M2K. Fair enough actually ;)

I'm guessing M2K will at least let you have $50 to pay for entry too... right Jason?

@Grim: Mewtwo vs Pichu and GaW vs Pichu, $5 Each?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom