• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MEL: Robocop (Congratulations to M2K/Hall/CAO/Tedeth and many more!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I can assist Rob in finding something to suit, but he has to accept my offer first. :)

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
Thanks for the offer cao, but I think it's set now. Flights are too expensive, and accom + taxis + awkward for gf makes it too hard. I should I've prepared ages ago. Oh well.

Have fun guys. Good luck Queensland.

Darkwing SykeDuk

Smash Dankist
Kas here

Lol rob you fail you never book tickets a week beforehand WTF were you thinking derp

Also I'm teaming with zac now Ryan unless Dave doesn't gay out and plays with me instead of m2gay <3

No qld representation lul
Sik bru, let's just get wasted or high and go clubbing instead and watch da footay~

L0ki

Smash Cadet
For people who are still looking for accommodation, firstly come on, seriously?
But secondly, I've been told http://exfordhotel.com.au/ still had spots available when a few Adelaide people had to grab something last minute

Also, an hour left for pre-reg!

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Update on the pot: The expected Robocop pot is around $2750. This is a massive leap over last year's $1950.

Vermy

Smash Champion
"I play Ike hyuk hyuk. Lol fsmash. That was so epic. I use the tag 'Pedo' ironically, derpa durr."

I dare M2K to take Atlas as a teams partner.

L0ki

Smash Cadet
Pre-registration is now CLOSED! :D
But you can still attend, the entry fee at the door is $30 for those who haven't pre-payed.
Just 5 days away now, see you all there!

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
*** Major update to the Robocop Schedule ***

Most events have been day-swapped due to AFL clashes. Here is the new & confirmed weekend schedule:

Saturday October 2 (Day One)
7am: Open
7am-9am: Setup and registration
9am-2pm: Melee Teams
12pm-10pm: Brawl Singles
10pm-11.30pm: Melee Crews
11.30pm-1am: Brawl Crews

Sunday October 3 (Day Two)
***WA and QLD visitors note: this day marks the commencement of AEST Daylight Savings Time; wind your clocks forward +1 hour when Saturday ends.***
9am-2pm: Brawl Teams
12pm-10pm: Melee Singles
10pm: Close

L0ki

Smash Cadet
Thanks for the update CAO, I'll try to make sure any passes printed from now on (about half of them) will have the updated times on them.

Vermy

Smash Champion
Viva and I have teamed together before, although the lure of double PT with Grim is mighty enticing...

Cao and Grim
Viva and Vermy (V for V*gina ftw)

or

Viva and Cao
Grim and Vermy

or

Viva and Grim
Cao and Vermy (Team WOXPLOSION?!)

Either way, I'll be psyched with whatever team partner I get ^_^

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
From the bam website

Unfortunately we've just been informed that due to some unforseen difficulties with interested parties, we will NOT be able to have Marvel vs Capcom 3 avaialble at BAM2010. I'm very sorry to everyone who was looking forward to playing it, this took everyone by surprise. THQ will continue to do their best to secure whatever they can, it's not completely out of the question, but due to it's unlikely nature we are removing MvC3 from the official schedule.
To make up for this we will be working with THQ to provide extra prize support, as well as splitting resources to all of the other games, so every other element of the event will be more and more awesome.
I still look forward to seeing you all there this weekend, and we'll still be making this the biggest and best event of the year!

aww poo

L0ki

Smash Cadet

I was just about to post that here unfortunately. :(

Yeah, it's a shame, but unfortunately completely out of our control. We'll still keep fighting for it, but I'm not sure that we'll be able to convince all of the interested parties in time.

L0ki

Smash Cadet
its ok, not CWs fault though, just hate on THQ if you have to hate on anyone

L0ki is the man tho
Unfortunately it's not even THQ's fault, they've been working calling Capcom Europe about it for weeks, but somewhere along the line someone decided it wasn't going to go ahead, and they've only received the news today as well. I won't speculate on the exact reasons, just that there's a lot of hurdles to jump over to organise something like this, and unfortunately it looks like the last set got moved on us.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
Unfortunately it's not even THQ's fault, they've been working calling Capcom Europe about it for weeks, but somewhere along the line someone decided it wasn't going to go ahead, and they've only received the news today as well. I won't speculate on the exact reasons, just that there's a lot of hurdles to jump over to organise something like this, and unfortunately it looks like the last set got moved on us.
oh ok, time to hate on capcom europe then

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Do I get to team with M2K for Brawl given my donation?
Nup, Shaya took m2k and he didnt even donate. tsk tsk. Those poor, poor people who donated

Anyway, Think ill show up at the venue in the morning. Dont know if im still bringing tvs or not yet. But i can defiantly supply consoles

Fuzz

Smash Apprentice
gog ****
you and your schedule changes
a few of us in perth were working on having a fest on sunday and we had like the best day planned
but quite a few of us arent free on saturday:(
ah well, we'll make do.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
I wouldnt know tbh, i thought commiting to the tournament was what they should be doing, not going out lol.

Should i bring some cupcakes again for friday? xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom