• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 15: The worst TO ever! PC Approved - April 18 and 19 - Framingham, MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

C.Awesum

Smash Cadet
Brawl PLZ i dont play melee so i wanna get my BARLW ON :p
i vote Brawl singles and Brawl doubles if its brawl im coming, if its melee theres a 99% chance i wont be going LOL

Foufy

Smash Apprentice
How bout
People who wanted to play brawl doubles can play 2 v 1 against the singles!
Marvel idea!

Looks like melee both brawl singles kinda finalized?

EDIT:
Can we get a specific schedule for the events and their orders once the voting is finalized.
Need to plan out which events to come to.

St. Viers

Smash Champion
If it weren't matt, I'd say this were a joke =P

you know what they say--ask as stupid question, get a stupid answer I guess...

Jman115

Smash Journeyman
im the one and only jman i thought =(
I have been Jman for 12 years or so? :) I just haven't ventured out of Maine much, I played Melee with my college friends and that was about it.

Matt, I'm changing my vote from "Brawl Singles and Brawl Doubles" to "Brawl Singles and Melee Doubles."

Jesus that's MaineJman. JManMaine?

JMaine.
If it would fit into the brawl name slot I would do it :( I thought about it, then I thought...hmm..am I that corny? Probably. :p btw, I still wanna play some singles against you dazwa, I know you will hand my *** to me but I only got to play you in a teams game so far.

Also, I see Brawl Singles took the spot over doubles? If so, Ill be there, and probably bring a couple of friends and a tv, wii, copy of brawl, and if you need I have a memory card and copy of melee.

Banks

Smash Hero
if both the jman's take a picture together or something, I'm pretty sure we could cause the universe to start eating itself and whatnot.

I really want melee singles btw, and it's a large factor in me going because the people I drive to these with only enter melee singles and probably wouldn't want to go without it. >_>

Jman115

Smash Journeyman
I might be able to finangle 2 wii's, 2 tvs, 2 copies of brawl, 2 copies of mele and 2 memory cards for melee. I can definitely do one setup. Working on the second.

Milos

Smash Lord
alright I think I'm going to get my license certification test sometime soon.

and then I will have the blue falcon.

omg sooooo epic.

I think I might do a road trip to Genesis in that thing :)

lmao

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
ok, well.. me and a few freinds from md want to randomly go to a tourny in mass lol... but we only play brawl (haven't touched melee competitively since the day brawl came out) are there any big tourny's coming up in MA that have brawl singles and brawl doubles? we want one that would have a turnout of like at least 40 or so people. any suggestions?

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Well, MM will have the 40 people you want but... no brawl doubles.
Check out the other tournament in the listings, Super Mass Bros.

I'm not sure if it'll reach the 40 people though.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
ok, thanks

do people in mass play more melee than brawl?

edit: is there one at a further date? lol none of us would have the money by then :/ maybe like lat feb. or march

Milos

Smash Lord
if I come anybody want to mm my marth with their fox/falco/falcon?

anywhere from $1-$20 is good.

in terms of sets

1-5$ : best of three, neutrals only but with counterpicks

6-12$ : best of five, ......."......................"............."........

12-$20 : best of 3 sets, ie first one to win 2 best of 3 sets. same stage rules apply.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Yeah Mass plays more Melee. At least on the boards.

It'd be beast to see you guys at both though

I'll MM you Milos, $20 (though I may have to bump it down to $10, I will see how much money I have before the tournament and alert you beforehand)

Banks

Smash Hero
yay for melee ^__^

milos, I'll money match your marth with my fox for 5 bucks if you want

if anyone wants to money match who isn't from maine or was above me on the power rankings etc. etc. I'll do it LOL (melee obviously)

Proverbs

Smash Lord
TVs:
- Game Universe (1)
- MattDotZeb
- Proverbs
-

Cubes:
- Game Universe (2-3)
- MattDotZeb
- Proverbs (2)
-

Wiis:
- Game Universe (1-3)
-

Copies of SSBM:
- Game Universe (2-3)
- MattDotZeb
- Proverbs (2)
-

Copies of SSBB:
-Game Universe (1-3)
-

Extension Cords:
- Game Universe (2)
-

Power Strips:
- Game Universe
- Proverbs
-
As I saw the post on the front just wanted to point out two things: I can only bring those things if my friend and I can make this (he's my ride to the event). That and I don't believe you put me down for a Wii that I'm bringing. I don't have Brawl but I have the save data with all characters and stages unlocked. Actually, I might be able to bring Brawl too, one of my friends has it. If I can make it I'll ask him if I can borrow it for the event.

Delta_0

Smash Cadet
Matt, can you pick me up for this? Who's your ride?; tell them Franklin is on the way to Framingham from Quincy. Pat might wanna go too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom