• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 15: The worst TO ever! PC Approved - April 18 and 19 - Framingham, MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foufy

Smash Apprentice
Ugh, last time i went the Game Uni melee tourney it was Jiggley central.
Stupid Team rest combos.... i was very depressed.

St. Viers

Smash Champion
@foufy--we're competitive, so we want to win.
We're from MA, meaning we're douche bags.

Add those together, and you get grab->rest ^_^

Foufy

Smash Apprentice
yeah seriously
I was playing doubles with my friend, (note that we hadn't played melee for a LONG time b4 the tourney and were terrible compared to everyone) and it was like, 30seconds into the match everyone has 3lives and my partner is gone.
What happened?
I got shield grabbed. GG

O well, I'm going for the brawl tourney =)

ThreeX

Smash Lord
hmmm...WELL with 3 days of vacation left! I'm thinking about going to this.. not sure, I want to just because it's another MM, havn't missed one yet :S but sadly, thinking about quitting smash, I've pretty much said I'm done, but who knows...

yeboi, if I do miss this..i <3 u yeyeyeye

back to playing gears D:

Carmine makes me happy in mi pnts.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Dude, don't drop melee for gears... Do em both like Th0rn and Skler. And me, cept I suck at both. No one ever said you have to choose one game to be good at.

ThreeX

Smash Lord
well nah, it's not that I'm picking one, it's just that I'm sort of gettin bored of melee :\ the last couple tourneys were bleeeeh ;[

Imma go watch fairly odd parents now

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
well nah, it's not that I'm picking one, it's just that I'm sort of gettin bored of melee :\ the last couple tourneys were bleeeeh ;[
Go play Brawl for a while. Either you'll start getting into it like a new game, or it will make you want to go back to Melee again >_>

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
lulz i wuz leik, wered he go?

Alright cool, now i'm even more hyped for this. How long did you intend on staying for this? Cause it's not uncommon for me to leave early around 6 or 7, but i would probably stay later if there was fun stuff to record.

AHHH NOOO!!!!!

I would love to go to this, but unfortunately all events seem to happen on weekends i go away. i live 10 minutes away too. bleh. I only play brawl out of all those games, but still, it would be awesome. Plus i loved SC2 so i probably like 4. Raphael ftw.

I will do my best to go to this, but at most it will be for only an hour. :(
sorry for not having time to go back through the pages.
I'll probably be there 'till my dad yanks me from there, meaning around 10.
dazwa better not kill me for not uploading this, too.

@saint: He's very intimidating.

Foufy

Smash Apprentice
How many people do we have attending?
162pages, this seems like it's gonna be cah-razy

Deoxys

Smash Lord
WTF?! Why are you using Ace's sh***y ruleset?! Why the F*** is Luigi's Mansion banned?! I challenge you to name ONE thing that makes the stage bannable!

That said, I'll be there. If anyone (read: GREEN ACE) johns about MK again at this tournament, with a ruleset that is so biased against MK, I will have to be held back to keep from attacking him.

This is ganna be awsome. I just wish there was brawl doubles also =(
I know, right? :(

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
WTF?! Why are you using Ace's sh***y ruleset?! Why the F*** is Luigi's Mansion banned?! I challenge you to name ONE thing that makes the stage bannable!

That said, I'll be there. If anyone (read: GREEN ACE) johns about MK again at this tournament, with a ruleset that is so biased against MK, I will have to be held back to keep from attacking him.

I know, right? :(
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujLvRh_4JHQ&fmt=18

Banks

Smash Hero
Looks like I'm coming to this if there is Melee singles, mainly because I love MDZ <3
i wanna play you in melee brohan, after listening to your supple voice on the feed

& vanz, we can do that mm here too if u end up coming

Niko_K

Smash Master
We can definitely play! Working on my Fox still, I got to play with Bam PKM Kage and Chester while I was in Montreal and improved a ton.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom