• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 15: The worst TO ever! PC Approved - April 18 and 19 - Framingham, MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
I'm interested in coming to this, however i work on Sunday, Saturday is my only day off. So if i do come melee would have to be on Saturday :) if not i'll probably be around for the next one.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
If it means I get to see PC, I don't mind Melee on Saturday. I'd love some kind of housing though :D

C.Awesum

Smash Cadet
could we do singles for brawl and melee on saturday and doubles for sunday? cause my dad wont go too a hotel and idk if we could go on a sunday >_>

Banks

Smash Hero
make melee on saturday, everyone who travels far is for melee. and no one likes travelling on sunday. all the brawlers are usually people who play melee more, live close, or are dazwa LOL

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
If brawl players want it, then there should be enough setups.

I agree with Melee Saturday, Brawl Sunday. Mostly for the OOS people who come primarily for melee.

I will also try my ****dest to house people for this, should it be 2 days.

Jman115

Smash Journeyman
When you get it figured out, let me know.
As far as brawl setups go. I am bringing 2 setups myself for brawl and 1 can also be used for melee.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
To pull off all 4 events at the same time we'd have to run things at the same time. Set Ups WOULD be an issue more than likely. Not to mention people like Dazwa who will go far in both Melee and Brawl... If matt wants to try and do 4 tourneys I can provide 2 tvs and help at the computer and running I suppose. But it'll lead to more compliments about poor running when things last FOREVER.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Jamie is thinking that on the day there is Brawl we wouldn't get many setups, do you guys think we could?
Maybe we could have forced setups. Brawl Singles and Melee Doubles one day then vice versa the next.
Based on Saturday I think you can trust people to come through with set ups. But maybe I'm too optimistic.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Ace you should bring those setups anyway.

Also 2 days wont be happening since Jamie never got back to me.
I will never try to do all 4 tournaments with the amount of setups we typically get.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Not to mention people like Dazwa who will go far in both Melee and Brawl...
I'm actually more concerned about the 2 events I'm entering (melee doubles and brawl singles) being ran at the same time...my fingers are going to need therapy for the back-and-forth readjusting <_<

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
all the brawlers are usually people who play melee more, live close, or are dazwa LOL
I play Brawl more, am located far away (Rhode Island), and am not Dazwa >__>

Brawl sunday would probably ruin it for me, since I'm not coming home on a weekend just for Melee.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Well from a TO perspective it means holding matches so that one tourney can keep going. And, personally, I don't like having players bounce back and forth between Melee and Brawl. Their two different for that. I felt horrible when one person had to do it, ONCE, at SMB.

IcyLight

Smash Lord
i might end up coming to this anyways, i'de rather not but if it's going to be the only tourney in 2 months then mind as well. if i were to host a tourney in northern CT who would come for brawl singles/doubles and melee singles? PM me if you would just so i could see what #'s i'de be looking at. don't post in mass madness thread about this.

Banks

Smash Hero
IF you did the "forced" setup bull**** I wouldn't even go, I don't think melee players who bring tv's should be exploited so people can run extra brawl events. brawl people should bring their own tv's if they want a seperate day. I'm coming for melee with two tv's, and I'm bringing melee setups which can be used for brawl also, since I'm there already. I don't want to stay overnight just so my tv's can be used for a tournament I won't be playing in.

Banks

Smash Hero
Maybe we could have forced setups. Brawl Singles and Melee Doubles one day then vice versa the next.
i was only referring to this post quoted by ace and didn't read thru the whole thread, so disregard my post. but even considering that is STRONG HOMO

C.Awesum

Smash Cadet
So just to ask is Brawl on Saturday? or are all events going too be on Saturday? cause im not sure if ill be able too go on a sunday :/ and im really looking forward too this since i was completely off my game at Cata 4 xP

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
So just to ask is Brawl on Saturday? or are all events going too be on Saturday? cause im not sure if ill be able too go on a sunday :/ and im really looking forward too this since i was completely off my game at Cata 4 xP
Not going to be 2 days.

NOT GOING TO BE TWO DAYS.
I ASKED JAMIE AND HE WAS UNSURE ABOUT SETUPS ON THE BRAWL DAY, SO I ASKED. THIS WONT BE 2 DAYS, DOESN'T MEAN THERE NEVER WILL BE ONE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom