• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 15: The worst TO ever! PC Approved - April 18 and 19 - Framingham, MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Almo

Smash Ace
i too want to enter all events. melee is too impossible for me to give up forever. i tried, and lasted a few months. anyone want to teach me melee falco at this?

dun wurry. i got the pew pew pew part down. :)

St. Viers

Smash Champion
dude that's all there is to learn, really

except that you need to eventually pew pew pew _>a real attack for the kill

Spife

Smash Master
So what is this, melee singles/doubles and brawl singles? I think I am going to come to this if people I know are going. I am also going to do brawl even though I don't know how to play. I plan to learn eventually. >_>

Partner please.
You know me, and I'm going >.> *cough*

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
So what is this, melee singles/doubles and brawl singles? I think I am going to come to this if people I know are going. I am also going to do brawl even though I don't know how to play. I plan to learn eventually. >_>

Partner please.
if you want to carpool you can ride with me patric

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Yeah, now we're just egging you on for the sake of egging you on LOL

Sorta like Zeb's tourney hosting

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
yu cud just send him the file via aim, it takes a few secs to start the transfer and then everyones happy.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Dude, just give them to me tomorrow at school, so I have something to do between tests. I'll edit them and stuff. I'm going to be really really bored.

Also, other than a gamebridge, is there any way to get a gamecube hooked up to a laptop? I already have SF3 for tomorrow, but smash would be epic.

St. Viers

Smash Champion
green archer: a capture card and those S-video& composite cable gamecube cables work--plug s-video into the CC, and then plug composite into the TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom