• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marth Gathering @ COT4 kekekeke

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
All MMs should be played in Zimbabwe dollars. It will make you feel all special n **** when you're like

MM for $500! (thats about one millionth of an american CENT by the way).

Then real men will be like $500 TRILLION MM! [That's actually something perhaps worth trying for]

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
I should be going to this, I think me and my four friends are staying at Inuis, going back, then coming back for Day 2 cause he only lives like 50 mins away.

I find it funny how like, all our smash idols/best with our characters are going XD. The only one whose isn't is my friend Chris who mains Pika, but maybe Anther IS going and i don't know.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Double Marths.

Would love to see that ****. >__>

Make a list of which Marth mains are gonna show. ;o

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Marth is fun in doubles. Idk how good he is, but you can pull off some nice 2 on 1 combos with him.

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
Where would midwest fall into the whole "EC vs. WC" thing? Id guess wc but its close to ec too. <=3
People took it out of context, EC vs WC was originally NY vs Cali (well back in Melee). Really itd Be the East vs the West, which the midwest is West.

Oh and so i dont get corrected, EC also meant Florida, Tri-State Area, Maryland, etc etc

Darxmarth23

Smash Champion
People took it out of context, EC vs WC was originally NY vs Cali (well back in Melee). Really itd Be the East vs the West, which the midwest is West.

Oh and so i dont get corrected, EC also meant Florida, Tri-State Area, Maryland, etc etc

Its all good. Thanx. Besides i can't go.

Nobody has seen my marth. I should put some vids up.

Top Bottom