• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marth Gathering @ COT4 kekekeke

Freezewish

Smash Ace
I think the match vs Ally was a MM.

Kadaj was so close to beating ally. Too good. I hope that set was taped.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Eh, breaking CK's shield is pretty hard. I tried the first night in doubles, but he doesn't really shield. He's easier to hit than other Marths, but he picks up habits stupidly fast.

And as for me getting spiked by Charizard, there was a mindgame behind that. Reflex knew I wouldn't jump, because we had played friendlies at the hotel on Friday night. Taking advantage of this knowledge, he just dropped and spiked me.

I don't mind though. Reflex is a better player than me, he could've ***** me with Wario again, and the match against PKMN T. was epic.

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
Well yeah ZMT but once the tourny Started I did a couple MM's on live steam and then Mostly doubles matches.

Bengals I might be at C3 idk just yet. Still trying to go to HERB and also Brawl Till you Fall. Thats about 80 bucks.

The match on stream with me and Ally was a MM tho.

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
Wait, there's a trick to cancelling shield breaks? Does it only work against Marth's shield breaker or can it work against any other move (like DK's side b)...

Come on, I need to know. I'm desperate.. :'(

Niko_K

Smash Master
I don't know if I want to tell everyone, because the match up is incredibly hard as it is :(

Maybe though, just maybe :p

Kadaj we can play at the MD tournament. There were just so many people I wanted to play, and I didnt even get to. :(

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Nah Pierce, just say Niko used his Canadian hax. Sounds a lot more realistic that way.

I mean this is the same country that produced Ally so it's not too far-fetched.

Top Bottom