• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marth Gathering @ COT4 kekekeke

BacklashMarth

Smash Lord
Lolhe got cops involved in BRAWL? This is a historic event . Hey everyone add Fuggles (a.k.a Random Ike Guy) to your friends. He is the new Chuck Norris. Noob to pro in a month XD. HE posted on the forums asking for help n' stuff.

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
yawn im tired ZZZzzzzz..... was fun talking to all the marths

And EAZY *** your shiz im still gonna **** you wiht snake lmao its too goodz

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Well that was awesome till the end... so they did like an 8 way split with the money?

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
Lmao I think this was one of the greatest tourneys in history. And no they didn't split, Ally raked in $900+ ($1000+ canadian) at this tourney. I know a lot of people started to not take this one serious after starting 6 hours late.

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
were you there? did we just suddenly not care because chibo took an extra 6 hours? wtf?

yea after 6 hours i wanted to get my **** done even quicker and beat people even faster hahaa

man that singles pools that had Steel2nd Eazy and HMS <--- another marth main i felt bad for that pool :/ :urg:

i mean it was fun but i still think its a messed up tourney :O

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
[had a rant here but edited]

anyway the best part of the tourny was the marth ditto tv, was mad fun XD

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
yes it ended, top 3 was m2k, ally, and teh spamerer

was a great experience and great fun, just execution wise the tournament sucked

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
well it went from Okay this is pretty good so far yeaa... into a 6 hour wait for doubles pools O.O and singles pools didnt start till 10:30 Pm on Sat..

and yes the tournament ended but at like 4 am in someones apartment

Everyone go To the MD/VA ECR2 Event its going to be the 2nd event on this Regional Circuit its on March 28th :o

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
CK, go to the tourney in Ashburn on the 21st of Feb.

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
The gathering was fun. Tourney was...strange but yet fun. I got a lot of tips and experience. Met some people and awesome Marths.

Some good ****.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
I never got the answer of whether or not Steel gave me that shout out.

<_<

**** marf i herd wolf got kickz & im not even good w/ mr king of kings

/random

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
Mad fun meeting all the Marths, I started playing horribly like midway through Saturday lol but w/e the friendlies mattered more to me than pools, which I did pretty bad in.

Good **** Steel, Eazy, CK, Kadaj, ZMT, and of course NEO :D

I would add meep in there but every time I saw him he was playing ICs, even in doubles :(

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
I got a shoutout from ZMT and I chatted with Pierce a bit (who was an awesome commentator might I add).

So that was pretty cool, I'm glad you all had a blast, I just wish I was there to join you.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
SOOOOO

I heard reflex man handled Pierce with PT

Good stuff
Saw that one on live stream. Pierce was makin quite the comeback at the end but got spiked at the end... Both of them are too pro.

BentoBox

Smash Master
Get out please.
Y so serious?

Pierce did well. He got the air release to spike on his Squirtle. He IS the best PT in the country though. You should have seen what he did to him with Wario in a friendly XD

<3 Pierce
Yeah he did do well xD. I was cheering for him when he played against Anther (was it?) saturday evening. I was watching the stream with a friend of mine and he didn't know Pierce so he immediately labeled him as a random scrub, and then bam, Pierce got **** done.

But I've been having my share of fun with PT lately and seeing Reflex do Pierce like that had to be the greatest highlight of my day, considering my Peach can't deal with Marth for crap (Ihu all :<) . Oh and I watched the game vs Reflex' wario too :D, it was all on the stream (a.k.a. Money Match/Friendlies TV >_>")

BentoBox

Smash Master
Pierce first lost to his Wario and then his PT.

If you're referring to the match vs Anther, I forgot @_@

Freezewish

Smash Ace
Nah Reflex 2-0ed him. First game with wario then he went PT and won. I have never seen a PT player that good. o_O

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
I was behind Pierce when he played Anther. SOOOOO ****ing close omg. Pierce is too good, I need to get to his level if I want to place well at all I think. Yo Pierce, next time I stay at Inui's I'm chilling with the Braves. You're way too helpful, bro, and R00kie is too funny XD

In a friendly Reflex ***** Pierce with Wario, then Wariocided him on recovery for third stock XD

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
yea i played the live stream like once or twice an MM vs ALLY and like an MM vs a white peach i didnt put my Tag on haha i was the red marth

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
Im pretty sure all the games on the stream are gonna be Youtubed, so that means we can see it ^^

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
CK were you the one who couldn't put in your name tag because there list was full? xD

Top Bottom