• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marth Gathering @ COT4 kekekeke

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
solid i'd say right now u should probably spend less time on swf and more time on wifi

just play ppl close to you it's not that bad certain tricks don't work and certain ones do but there's definitely value in playing a bunch of different playstyles

wifi with lots of lag is pointless and dumb and makes me rage

edit: fear ytf would you do that lol
My connection is fail. My friend that lives about 15 minutes away from me (by car) I have a red connection with... I haven't played on Wi-Fi for at least 4 months... I need to be here more to get better I'm not even that good. I need to get better with all my characters that I like yet fail with as well (DK, D3, Wolf).

Yeah Fear, Junk says "ytf" I don't question it and say nice job. lol.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
SOLID, forget about the CPU now. Your general spacing should suffice enough now. Or at least it has peaked the best it can against a computer. Now you need to test it on a more dynamic foe.

Friends and Wi-Fi. Do both.

Do work.

Record.

Yeesh.

feardragon64

Smash Champion
Solid, I'm pretty sure we had either a blue or green connection.

And **** son I don't know how my freaking teammate for next week's tourney plays. We need to play this weekend.

Freezewish

Smash Ace

And **** son I don't know how my freaking teammate for next week's tourney plays. We need to play this weekend.

Fear last i checked we were at yellow connection. :bee:

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend

Lol I'll just say.... Imma suck on wifi so you cant judge that... I can like... idk. I can play all this weekend, Monday all day, tomorrow all day, or Sunday night (I'm at my dad's house during the day and my wii is at my moms house). So yeah we gotta play this weekend.

I'll use like all my characters, you pick what you want me to play, IDC. My Falco does pretty good in teams, I just like laser and go for spikes.... Lol. I added u but it still says "Awaiting Registration" or somethin IDK just message me.

And Viet Ill record friendlies and possibly an MM or tourney match...
My spacing is like the best part of my game now but I can't kill for ****...

∫unk

Smash Master
not going but i will go to ec just not right now

if i keep improving at the same rate as i am now then in ~2 months

edit: hope you guys heard my shoutout at wgf. i saw rukkiko pierce freezewish im probably missing a few. if i sounded weird or said something obvious.... sorry?

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
Lmao im 15, I know how it is. Yea Junk I saw the shoutout, man that was some good stuff last night/this morning.
I use WiFi to improve because my friends suck, ima host a smashfest at my house one day, it'll be fun as hell.
I need to go to a tourney.

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
ahh ****. No Junk sucks, no Haze either :( Anyways, I'll try and get some stuff on my SD card at COT4 or the night before when I stay at Inui's and get to play him and Atomsk :D You guys need to see mah skillz

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Marth + TL = Best 2v2 team.

Not really but my partner uses TL and we make them look broken.

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
@Vietgeek, Im not using Marth for doubles either, I just cant do it.

@Solid, Im not gonna win (just wanna do well and have fun tbh). Think realistically, theres gonna be top pros that use MK and Snake and ****..... yeah.

@Rukkiko, there is always gonna be more ^^

Top Bottom