• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marth Gathering @ COT4 kekekeke

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
lol what's wrong with marth in teams?

id go double marth with neo if me and him teamed.

me and ck have played double marth before its actually pretty fun because you can follow up off of your partners setups easily because its like your doing them lol

also come to the mbr I have secrects and shiz to talk about :)

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Pierce!

I'm staying at Inui's the night before the tournament and the night of Day 1, you should see if you can get up there or we can play at the tournament :p
Word? I was just with Inui today and he said he's housing mad OOS, and that he wants me to come chill, so that's very, very likely.

Also, he also said he's house DannyKat if he makes it down here, since I told DK I'd look for housing for him if he comes.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Hmm, on average, Neo's Marth is better. He's faster and more technical. I know some match-ups better. He tends to win at the ditto.

It's unfair to compare here because we're in my region. I know the play styles of people here, I can out-predict Neo here.

Neo is still clearly better than me though. He's a lot less sloppy. Not that I'm bad or anything, but it's not really a question of who is better. I have tiny bits of knowledge and match-ups better, but his execution and spacing is just . . . wow.

it's not the first time I've met Neo though, lol. The third I think. I'd say there's less of a gap between us now than there was originally.

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
Hmm, on average, Neo's Marth is better. He's faster and more technical. I know some match-ups better. He tends to win at the ditto.

It's unfair to compare here because we're in my region. I know the play styles of people here, I can out-predict Neo here.

Neo is still clearly better than me though. He's a lot less sloppy. Not that I'm bad or anything, but it's not really a question of who is better. I have tiny bits of knowledge and match-ups better, but his execution and spacing is just . . . wow.

it's not the first time I've met Neo though, lol. The third I think. I'd say there's less of a gap between us now than there was originally.
lol true, I know you're been to MD/VA a few times. Just wondering since I never really asked.

Can't wait to play both of you, especially since we didn't get to play next time I was in NJ XD I got much much better since then, though.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Yeah, well, today I camped him harder. Since NJ is like the home of MK, I've been learning to camp a lot lately. At first I was stubborn and I was all like "Oh, I'm going to attack and shiz" but for it I took a serious drop in ranking (8th to 14th), so now I camp like a gay. I did much better vs Neo for it.

btw, his Shiek is godly. It got much better since I faced it at CH4.5

∫unk

Smash Master
if dannykat goes.... i'll probably go

i just didn't want to be the only one repping wc XD

wc mindgames too good our tech skill is "standing still" :D

Top Bottom