• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marth Gathering @ COT4 kekekeke

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
Yes editing one out now, i did that from a phone lol.
@Shaya, lo lit probably isn't worth it.. but then again.. you get to meet us! Isn't that a $1 million experience in itself?

Niko_K

Smash Master
You guys should say **** COT4 and come to Only IN Niagara. Mew2king vs Ally is goin on. And all you scrubs can try and beat my peach ;)

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Okay, the match up discussion is over:

Marth's shieldbreaker > Peach.

Your doop walking into ftilt won't save you when that fully charged mother ****er covers up about 4 of your body lengths and 2 and a half of your ftilts and you're just like BOOM.

∫unk

Smash Master
wow sad that this thread is dying

haze helped me last weekend by telling me to not waste my second jump cause i get ***** every time i do it (groundbreaking)

looking forward to wcsl... i'm determined to get some sleep the night before i have yet to do this

Dannykat

Smash Journeyman
wow sad that this thread is dying

haze helped me last weekend by telling me to not waste my second jump cause i get ***** every time i do it (groundbreaking)

looking forward to wcsl... i'm determined to get some sleep the night before i have yet to do this
u mean when u are hit off stage?

∫unk

Smash Master
yeah lol even when i'm high i just waste my jump

that's how i get 2-3 stocked my damage output is usually even XD

and i was putting out my f-airs slower

Dannykat

Smash Journeyman
yeah lol even when i'm high i just waste my jump

that's how i get 2-3 stocked my damage output is usually even XD

and i was putting out my f-airs slower
yeah, thats very important when trying to recover cause if u waste it, I could just read your airdodge, then Fair you away = DIE!!!!!

xD

Top Bottom