• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marth Gathering @ COT4 kekekeke

Niko_K

Smash Master
It was D.Pch, I noticed it in your combo video xD. What did you think of him, honestly xD.

Dannykat

Smash Journeyman
honestly he is a pretty good player. The only thing I can think to say about him is that he's not better than me.

Not in a bad way or anything because he is REALLY good. It's kinda hard to explain
We'll that's what everyone can say just by watching vids, but it's a situational thing. I don't trash talk, so I wont really say anything about this matter. :p

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
lol no its not that at all ( i never use the md/va as an way of saying im good)

Its just I out played him that's all (btw he's very technical)

Im not trash talking DannyKat he is a good player its just I out played him

I don't trash talk its a bad thing to do

Dannykat

Smash Journeyman
If I somehow I have the money to take a plane there, SK92 will come. HE WILL! I WILL MAKE HIM!

J4pu

Smash Champion
oh, the way they were talking about it it sounded like they were taking you life savings away from you, but I guess that would take a ton of $1 MM's

clowsui

Smash Legend
LOL i'm coming from cali to PA

if you can't make it to PA hush child and gtfo of this thread you don't **** ****

hell you can't even beat people you're around no johns. at least i can do that that's why i travel to play better people.

and i'm actually going to get good by playing good people i dunno about clowsui. it's clear wc is the deepest in # of good marths. and it seems like steel is the only one playing the best marth with any consistency.

edit: and marth boards information is useless if you have no experience
wait you're talking about getting good wif marth by playing AGAINST marth?

screw that, i'm getting good just by playing OS, Kel, Sliq...they don't match up very well vs. EC/WC most likely but I'll most likely get TONS better because of them

Top Bottom