• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marth Gathering @ COT4 kekekeke

BacklashMarth

Smash Lord
lol I'm pretty sure he's joking
If he's not oh my god I'm one lucky mother ****er
Seeing how i have no money whatsoever, your chances are looking pretty good actually. According to my scouter (modified to calculate chances) it looks like your chances are above 9,000. But it also says that about my chances of being sexier than Junk.:ohwell: Your best bet is to go and pay your own way and say that you are actually me when you get there. Do this and I may consdier reimbersing you upon your return.

Actraiser

Smash Cadet
Is EC vs WC going to be crew battle format ? And **** so many people signed up to go already.. 1st place gonna get some serious cash O_O

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
we might, depends how many peeps show up.

but we all know "We're not even that good" is going to win teams, so dont bother signing up for doubles

BacklashMarth

Smash Lord
Haha, I get it! SARCASM!

... You lost me.

Joking Junk, I'm sure you're sexy
Haaaaay. Icy wut ewe diyd thar. But yea, i really shoulda typed some lines in pink.

Backlash if I go I'll sign up as fearback
FEAR THE BACK
or maybe backfear

I like that one. It sounds more ********.
Lol. Fearback sounds like a kind of ribs.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
lol, I'll make sure to introduce myself, and we'll at least get a friendly in. These are the Marth's that know how to use R and Y very well, lololololol.

Falco can't get past our sword. Sorry, but what are you going to do once I hit you off the stage, which I will inevitably do?

∫unk

Smash Master
lol

i'll mm anyone at cot for 5

it's just i played him last weekend and lost

only way you can start winning marth dittos is to keep playing good marths

and steel you're going $1 mm's at cot get raaaaaaped

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Ughh the largest collection of Marth mains ever and I'm stuck in a foreign country :(. As much as I could perhaps afford going over to sweet America, I'd be overwhelmed by Junk's metagame and be too bewildered to enjoy myself doing other things like going to disney land or something.

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
Ughh the largest collection of Marth mains ever and I'm stuck in a foreign country :(. As much as I could perhaps afford going over to sweet America, I'd be overwhelmed by Junk's metagame and be too bewildered to enjoy myself doing other things like going to disney land or something.
Its even worst when you live an hour away and can't go to witness history.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
;_; it would totally cost me like $3000 in just plane tickets... at least... I'm not even sure. And considering I doubt the first place prize (well it could, right?) be $3000 to cover it, it's a large unprofitable gamble.

I'd have to come first, second, and third, and as much as America sucks compared to my Australian metagame I don't think the TOs would allow it.

Top Bottom