• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I'm here for the ponies.

Hey BluePeachy and Noob!

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Hopefully she will be better -_-
It basically all depends on the games physics. If the characters have **** recoveries like they did in Melee then she'll be good. But if it has Brawl Physics where everyones got super recoveries and good arieal control then just forget it, she'll be low tier again.

Her moveset will probably be exactly the same, the only thing that could change is Rest.

Exegguter

Smash Lord
Nahh, I think they will make sing better, like you can walk while singing and stop it whenever you want to. I also hope she gets an attack that involves her marker.

And I hope meowth will be in it THIS time, each and every time he cancelled and gets replaced by sum lame **** like lucario <_<

:phone:

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
Smash paradise????
Is that what it's gonna be called?
:o
Lol I need to rewatch e3

EraOfGames

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-7773-5577
I probably will not main Puff in the next smash games. I just main whoever fits me naturally, yo. Hell, I was originally going to main Ike in Brawl. If Jpuff doesn't drastically change then I'll stick with her.

I guess character wise, I hope I can play as Sami from Advance Wars.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Apparently there won't be a gamecube controller port on the new wii..Sad Face=[
I highly suggest people learn how to use the Classic Controller now so that you'll be used to it by the time Smash 4 comes out. It's the best controller option besides the Gamecube controller since it has dual analog sticks.

Also we should make a petittion for a Gamecube Controller Add-on to the Wii Remote (like the Nunchuck and Classic Controller)

EraOfGames

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-7773-5577
@ Blissard
What's funny is that Days Of Ruin STILL wasn't balanced. I think it was a good addition to the series, but they took out too much stuff. I hope they make a sequel to the overall series soon ._. Anyway, Advance Wars DS is my favorite because it has the most features, and most notably tag powers so broken they make Final Smashes look like garbage. Earth And Sky all day erry day.

Also guys, the classic controller is actually pretty damn awesome so no need to worry about GC...and it has an extra button!! Zomg. I transitioned no problem, just make sure you change the controls because it's different then GC by default. The only thing I hate about it is that it's wireless.

T-block

B2B TST
AWDS was good, but the tag powers were what prevented it from being an amazing game for me.

But what do I know, I was so bad at that game I don't even think I could beat the last battle looool

Exegguter

Smash Lord
AWDS was good, but the tag powers were what prevented it from being an amazing game for me.

But what do I know, I was so bad at that game I don't even think I could beat the last battle looool

Loooooool with the 100000 ooze or whatever it was called (the slimy acid thingys). I hated aw's story. It was either you fighting kindle like 5000 times or hearing bad lines again from jugger and koal. They were cool, but it could've used some more diversity.

Also guys, don't get to hyped bout this new smash. It will release in like 2013 anyways. Remember brawl's delays? It will probably be the same this time.

I also think this new smash will even get LESS competitive. Like adding mini-games between the fighting or some bs nobody wants.... ''It's all about the family fun'', right? <_<

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Hey.
Do you guys Momentum cancel with Uair like i do?
I find it stops your momentum mad fast.

Bair somes and goes fastest...
But uair stops momentum alot better.

T-block

B2B TST
Lesson time:

When momentum cancelling vertically, the fast fall is the only thing that's important. Since all of Jigglypuff's aerials allow you to fast fall on frame 1, it does not matter which aerial you use.

When momentum cancelling horizontally, you want the move that ends the fastest, allowing you to double jump and regain air control faster. This is b-air at 40 frames.

None of Jigglypuff's aerials have momentum altering properties, so these are the only factors you look at.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Lesson time:

When momentum cancelling vertically, the fast fall is the only thing that's important. Since all of Jigglypuff's aerials allow you to fast fall on frame 1, it does not matter which aerial you use.

When momentum cancelling horizontally, you want the move that ends the fastest, allowing you to double jump and regain air control faster. This is b-air at 40 frames.

None of Jigglypuff's aerials have momentum altering properties, so these are the only factors you look at.
Neat.

I always use Bair out of habit.

Top Bottom