• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
mink you can rest interrupt shiek's utilt too :D

good match stop landing on the banana's air dodge right before you hit the ground at the very least. you should have major banana control with you air speed jumps and punch stall.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
I still need to learn that whole rest interrupt thing too. I dunno I just never got around to learning it.
Yeah.
That would be damn helpful.
You can use SDI nearly every multi-hit move and Rest the opponent. I couldn't give you a full list of moves that it doesn't work on, but I'm fairly sure you can't rest Zelda's and Lucas' Up Smash (which we can just God DI anyway and punish them during the ending lag), and Yoshi's egg due to it being a multi-hit projectile that isn't attached to Yoshi.

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
Some bum burned down the local Pokemart so i can't buy me some balls no more. There's not another one for like a bajillion miles. =[ sad facee.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Yes, it's only a canvas sky,
hanging over a muslin sea,
but it wouldn't be make-believe
if you believed in me!

T-block

B2B TST
That post would have made a lot more sense as post #6641. Didn't see there was another page lol

so... May is almost over. Who's birthday is it today?

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Jigglypuff's item grabbing aerially is times awkwardly.
I hate it -.-

Zero suits is like, immediate... doing jiggz is like, buffering an instant toss.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
So like, Clash of the Titans 5 is coming up next month and I'm going to it. I did really really well at the last one and I'm gonna try again. Though this time I'm pretty much going to use Diddy Kong alot more so that I can get far enough that I can get on the livestream. And as soon as I get onto the livestream I'm switching to Jigglypuff so that we can get some amazing hype on Jiggs.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
The one problem I hate about livestreams is that they're always so strict with who gets on it. You either have to be incredibly lucky or get far enough in the tournament where they have no choice but to put you in. And then most of the time when I DO get that far my opponents always decline the offer of going on the livestream with me. At Cot4 both Atomsk (who I ended up beating) and NEO didn't want to play me on the livestream which made me a sad panda.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Neo never plays on livestreams though. You all should Jigs ditto on livestream.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Whoa, you beat Atmosk?

With who
Diddy Kong, 2 Years ago, on Jungle Japes and RC with Diddy Kong.

Won game 3 with a Upthrow Gimp on RC. Knocked him out of losers and clinched 17th place.

Also, Jigglypfuf dittos make me puke. For realz.

Also

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXZovQVnRvg

Some anti video game documentary that one of the brodcasting students at my College did of the Video game club I go to. They were talking about how its addicting and blah blah blah but the imporant part was that they got a close up on my controller and hands and got a good shot of me doing some DIing in Smash Bros at 7:07

Everyone at my game club practically sucks at brawl anyways lol but I just found it funny that they recorded my hands doing shiz.

I also appear at 3:05, but I've gotten a hair cut since then lol.

Play find Waldo I mean Jigglypuff at 6:52

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Dunno bout that.

I'm 21.

PS. kid at 7:17 is an idiot.

No offense.

When i get mad and sad i don't play smash :3

Oh wait......

You wanted me to double post?

and i probably have a kid somewhere :(

But i didn't say that.
:cool:

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
i wish i wasn't a gamer to be honest. 5 more days of high school left and I'm just looking back on everything i missed out on because i was always at home playing smash....like..I'm glad that I'm moving on..and I'm glad i don't have to go to public schooling anymore..but i wish i had done more with my social life. I wish i had connected more with my buddies at school..because now it's very unlikely I'll see any of them ever again after graduation. I just feel like i've wasted my life as a teenager. I feel so morbid..ugh=[...and i've been having MAD flashbacks lately...so much to look back on just to forget:/

Noobicidal

Smash Master
i wish i wasn't a gamer to be honest. 5 more days of high school left and I'm just looking back on everything i missed out on because i was always at home playing smash....like..I'm glad that I'm moving on..and I'm glad i don't have to go to public schooling anymore..but i wish i had done more with my social life. I wish i had connected more with my buddies at school..because now it's very unlikely I'll see any of them ever again after graduation. I just feel like i've wasted my life as a teenager. I feel so morbid..ugh=[...and i've been having MAD flashbacks lately...so much to look back on just to forget:/
The emotions you're currently feeling won't last for very long. After graduation, you'll attempt to stay in contact with your friends, and then you'll slowly forget about most of them, only to remember them when big news happens, such as someone getting married, or moving to another country, or dying. You'll eventually come to terms with the real world, and little things like not going to _____'s party due to playing video games your sophomore year, or not asking out what's-her-face to prom will seem much less important. If you gained some form of personal gratification from video games or whatever other hobbies you had during your high school career, then your time wasn't wasted in the slightest. Be grateful that you were in a position that you could choose how to spend your time freely, because you'll be hard-pressed to get that again
unless you become an asocial leech like myself that does nothing other than watch anime, play video games, and drink

Nothing in life is worth regretting simply for the fact that whatever happened can't be helped.

Top Bottom