• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I liked paranormal activity 2. Not really scary as much as it is interesting if that makes sense.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Jigglypuff is the main antoganist in Paronormal Activity 1 & 2. Thats what happens when people do no believe in Jesuspuff and Jigglychist.

Cia

das kwl
Some of you guys who were on this board 2 years ago will remember when i played and was working on a combo vid.. The short version is I quit the game and never got to finish it :( But I did upload a very random assortment of clips to go in the final video but only allowed like 3 ppl to judge because I didn't want to spoil it. I figured since I'm never going do anything with them, I might as well show guys what I had.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qb8mvBUR3d0

Exegguter

Smash Lord
Wow Vanz, it's been a while you said you were going to rep jigg at this tourney but you never got to tell me how it went, you just disappeared haha.

:phone:

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
Today I pulled off a really epic running rest on an opponent that was totally expecting a running grab. Feels awesome.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
just dropping by to tell everyone im not dead, i still come here and lurk to make sure if anything new happens to puff. This probly old as hell but i heard mk has a grab release on jigglypuff to shuttle loop

ZeldaFan996

Smash Rookie
Agreed. Not only would she look totally awesome, she'd also have a projectile to work with. We wouldn't have to be the ones approaching anymore!:bee:

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Agreed. Not only would she look totally awesome, she'd also have a projectile to work with. We wouldn't have to be the ones approaching anymore!:bee:
Not only that, but if you shot them in the head once, it'd be an instant KO.

OMG, I just had a really interesting idea for a Jigglypuff projectile.

What if in SSB4 they changed Jigglypuff's Sing to be similar to Yoshi's Egg Throw where you could throw the music notes at players and if they got hit they'd fall asleep?

Or you could do sing, and then two or three music notes would stick around afterwards which you could pick up like an item?

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Puffster.

Iono about that one
O.o
Think about it, it would really make Jiggly's sing a good move. Like when the music note hits somebody it makes them fall asleep for a very short amount of time, maybe somewhere similar to the amount of time it takes for a player to trip. Does a small amount of damage and doesn't make players fall asleep if they are in the air. I can think of two ways this can be done.

1. A music note is spawned next to Jigglypuff when she preforms sing and can throw it like an item, dissappears if it hits nobody or is blocked.

2. When sing is preformed music notes travel fowards sort of like they're flowing through the wind, or something similar to Yoshi's Egg Toss.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I agree it would be awesome puffster,
but i think it may be too far past that

I just want sing to do something.
I now only use it when i'm punishing phantasm.

Because it's funnny.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Hahaha.
So good.

I used sing yesterday on this Spot dodging happy sonic player.

OOS sing.
Spot dodge
Charge Fsmash
3rd Wave.
Rollout.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
I once got hit by the laser in Halberd. Started mashing like crazy and SDIng. My opponent tried to punish, but when I popped out, I accidentally did sing and he got hit by the 2nd wave and I killed him lol.

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
SDIng out of the lazer is easy. You only need the control stick and it takes like half a second to 2 seconds max..why are you mashing other buttons lol. umad dumb YO!

-LzR-

Smash Hero
Nah, it was just some random friendlies and I did SDI, but a little too rough, so my hand slipped to the B button while having the control stick up.

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
They should completely ditch sing, period. And use hyper voice or something instead. With more range than sing and actually some knockback... or better yet, stun like ZSS' gun. I don't know.

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
Well. It's an air taunt :D Only character in the game with an air taunt.

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
Lol at 4:08. But you won that match anyway.

Nice job :D

Top Bottom