• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
This is it

It's very long to explain so I'll just give you the beginning of it.

Chapter 1: Genesis

The Beginning
1 In the beginning Jigglypuff created the heavens and the earth. 2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of Jigglypuff was hovering over the waters.
3 And Jigglypuff said, “Jigglypuff,” and there was light. 4 Jigglypuff saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness. 5 Jigglypuff called the light “day,” and the darkness he called “night.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day.

6 And Jigglypuff said, “Jigglypuff.” 7 So Jigglypuff made the vault and separated the water under the vault from the water above it. And it was so. 8 Jigglypuff called the vault “Jigglypuff.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the second day.

9 And Jigglypuff said, “Jigglypuff.” And it was so. 10 Jigglypuff called the dry ground “Jigglypuff,” and the gathered waters he called “Jigglypuff.” And Jigglypuff saw that it was good.
11 Then Jigglypuff said, “Jigglypuff.” And it was so. 12 The land produced vegetation: plants bearing seed according to their kinds and trees bearing fruit with seed in it according to their kinds. And Jigglypuff saw that it was good. 13 And there was evening, and there was morning—the third day.

14 And Jigglypuff said, “Jigglypuff.” And it was so. 16 Jigglypuff made two great lights—the greater light to govern the day and the lesser light to govern the night. He also made the stars. 17 Jigglypuff set them in the vault of the sky to give light on the earth, 18 to govern the day and the night, and to separate light from darkness. And Jigglypuff saw that it was good. 19 And there was evening, and there was morning—the fourth day.

20 And Jigglypuff said, “Jigglypuff.” 21 So Jigglypuff created the great creatures of the sea and every living thing with which the water teems and that moves about in it, according to their kinds, and every winged bird according to its kind. And Jigglypuff saw that it was good. 22 Jigglypuff blessed them and said, “Jigglypuff.” 23 And there was evening, and there was morning—the fifth day.

24 And Jigglypuff said, “Jigglypuff.” And it was so. 25 Jigglypuff made the wild animals according to their kinds, the livestock according to their kinds, and all the creatures that move along the ground according to their kinds. And Jigglypuff saw that it was good.
26 Then Jigglypuff said, “Jigglypuff.”

27 So Jigglypuff created mankind in his own image,
in the image of Jigglypuff he created them;
male and female he created them.

28 Jigglypuff blessed them and said to them, “Jigglypuff.”
29 Then Jigglypuff said, “Jigglypuff.” And it was so.
31 Jigglypuff saw all that he had made, and it was very good. And there was evening, and there was morning—the sixth day.

------------------------------------
This is another one of my favorite stories in the Jigglypuff bible so I'll show you it.

The Jigglypuff Story
Once upon a time there was a young boy named Jigglypuff. Jigglypuff was 100 years old and lived in Jigglypuff, Jigglypuff. While walking home from school one day, a Pink Jigglypuff jumped out from behind a Jigglypuff and tackled Jigglypuff to the ground. But just when he was about to let out a scream for help, Jigglypuff realized that the Pink Jigglypuff was only licking his face, not trying to bite it off. At that moment, Jigglypuff decided to keep the Pink Jigglypuff as a pet. And on the way home he decided to name his pet Pink Jigglypuff ''Jigglypuff.''
When Jigglypuff and his new pet finally got home, guess who was standing on the front porch? That's right, it was Jigglypuff's mother, Jigglypuff. And boy was she surprised to see a Pink Jigglypuff following Jigglypuff into the yard! ''What in world is that?'' shouted Jigglypuff. ''It's a Pink Jigglypuff,'' answered Jigglypuff. ''Dah, I can see that, Jigglypuff, but what on earth is it doing here?'' said Jigglypuff. ''It's my new pet!'' answered Jigglypuff. ''Oh you think so do you?'' remarked Jigglypuff. ''I wouldn't get your hopes up. You know how your father hates Pink Jigglypuffs. But, well, I suppose you can keep him until your father comes home.'' And with that Jigglypuff grabbed Jigglypuff by the scruff of the neck and led his new pet into the house--even though he knew his father was probably going to dissaprove.
Once in the house, Jigglypuff and Jigglypuff played and played, that is until Jigglypuff's favorite television show, ''Jigglypuff,'' started. At that point Jigglypuff forgot all about Jigglypuff having an unsupervised run of the house. That is until half way through ''Jigglypuff,'' when Jigglypuff was brought back to reality when he heard his father shout, ''Jigglypuff!! Jigglypuff! Get your Jigglypuff in the Jigglypuff...NOW!!'' With that Jigglypuff rushed into the Jigglypuff to see what all the fuss was about. When he entered the Jigglypuff, there stood his father, Jigglypuff, pointing toward the Jigglypuff. ''Will someone please explain that?'' asked his father. Then, as Jigglypuff followed his father's finger to where it was pointing, he instantly knew what his father was so upset about. There, smack dab in the middle of the Jigglypuff, was the biggest pile of Jigglypuff doo-doo he had ever seen! ''I don't EVEN want to know how that got there,'' said Jigglypuff. ''But you had better get it cleaned up now! And you had better get rid of whatever it is that could have done such a thing!'' Well, knowing his father as well as he did, Jigglypuff knew there was no sense even asking his father if he could keep Jigglypuff for a pet. So without hesitation, Jigglypuff set out to find where Jigglypuff was hiding. After a few minutes of looking, Jigglypuff discovered Jigglypuff crouched beneath the table that Jigglypuff did his Jigglypuff on. ''Come on, Jigglypuff, it's time to find you a new home. And hey, don't look at me that way, I'm not the one who did the dirty deed on the Jigglypuff!'' scolded Jigglypuff. ''Thanks to you I'll never get to have my own pet Jigglypuff!! And with that Jigglypuff led Jigglypuff out of the house and down to the local Jigglypuff.
They had a pet section and Jigglypuff knew the owner would find Jigglypuff a good home. So after saying good-bye to Jigglypuff, and thanking the owner of Jigglypuff, Jigglypuff walked backed home and attempted to dround his sorrows by slamming down a half dozen Jigglypuffs. But Jigglypuff's pitty party came to an abrupt end when his father reminded him about the mess he had neglected to clean up. And low and behold, midway through the clean-up, Jigglypuff suddenly became thankful that someone else was going to have to do it from now on. The End.

This part of the story in the Jigglypuff Bible is being made into a movie. Go watch it when it comes out.

Also

This is Jigal Le Puf the French Jigglypuff, he's also in the Jigglypuff Bible as well.

Also he has a facebook, go friend him http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001484426538

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Anyone who doesn't read it is going to Jigglypuff Hell.

But you can always go to the Church of Jigglypuff and ask for forgiveness.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
I stand by my statement, Mink.

qB[
I made a special shortened version just for you so that you don't have to go to Jigglypuff Hell.

Chapter 1: Genesis

The Beginning
1 In the beginning Jigglypuff created the heavens and the earth. 2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of Jigglypuff was hovering over the waters.
3 And Jigglypuff said, “Jigglypuff,” and there was light. 4 Jigglypuff saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness. 5 Jigglypuff called the light “day,” and the darkness he called “night.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day.

6 And Jigglypuff said, “Jigglypuff.” 7 So Jigglypuff made the vault and separated the water under the vault from the water above it. And it was so. 8 Jigglypuff called the vault “Jigglypuff.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the second day.

9 And Jigglypuff said, “Jigglypuff.” And it was so.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Oh btw Jigal Le puf told me that he hasn't been on Facebook in a while and that he can't remember his username and password.

Kaptain

Smash Ace
Wow... I'm gone for a day and 3 pages get posted. Its a good thing we changed the title... considering it is no longer devoid of activity.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
This thread will single handedly overtake the amount of activity of the other boards.

Lol I mean seriously, this place hardly even talks about Jigglypuff anymore, I mean, the 4th recent thread is a locked one from almost a month ago lol.

We sure talk alot for not talking about the character who owns this board.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
I haven't played Smash ever since the Jigglypuff Bible was created those many milleniums ago.

I'm probably a bit rusty now. But with faith in the one that is Jigglypuff, I can still put up a good fight.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
i played brawl today, almost Dair>rested someone but it was FFA and i got interupted by random flying body.

but i had alot of wetdreams about Fox on delfino lol :D

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I love bowser vs yoshi on delfino!

I also really like that combination on 4chan, if you know what I mean.

Exegguter

Smash Lord
So I was like, on brawlz and I like.... Totally hit this dude with like pound. It was like.... Totally amazin cause I was like spamming it and like.... I didn't feel like, I was doing something like... Bad, because this game is like.... All about spamming. D'ohhh It like, totally makes sence.

Kaptain

Smash Ace
So I was like, on brawlz and I like.... Totally hit this dude with like pound. It was like.... Totally amazin cause I was like spamming it and like.... I didn't feel like, I was doing something like... Bad, because this game is like.... All about spamming. D'ohhh It like, totally makes sence.
Inorite!!!

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
We get it your gay you don't need to tell us your story about how you got banged by another guy.

Exegguter

Smash Lord
We get it your gay you don't need to tell us your story about how you got banged by another guy.

That's like... soooo totally mean. I mean like I'm like totally straight, your just like... Totally jealous I did like nothing wrong, gawsh you're such a douche like ow em G this is so totally not cool.... I was just like telling my jiggly playstyle cause I'm like obvious the best like totally...

Top Bottom