• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
That's like... soooo totally mean. I mean like I'm like totally straight, your just like... Totally jealous I did like nothing wrong, gawsh you're such a douche like ow em G this is so totally not cool.... I was just like telling my jiggly playstyle cause I'm like obvious the best like totally...
Nah man you don't need to be denying it now. There's absoultely nothing wrong with being gay, if it makes you feel any better another smasher has recently came out of the closet so your not the only one.

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
There's nothing worse then coming home from school and finding out what your jobless bipolar brother did to your mancave while you were at school....friday freakout i guess<.<...ima kill him.

T-block

B2B TST
Happy birthday to my favourite Noobicidal.

Why do I get the feeling that I've wish you a happy birthday before though...

EDIT: Because I did a year ago. Have I really been here for a year? =o

Found this too:

Noobicidal

Smash Master
What bothers me about that cake isn't the pony and other girly crap, but the fact that the two and one are chipped.

Exegguter

Smash Lord
Congrats noob.

Puffster is like obviously such a douche like seriously he's so totally not ok. TOTALLY NOT OK. I mean d'ohh he gay himself, i mean d'ohh he like **** himself, I mean helloooooo, are you like... serious? I am like so totally shocked by like..... your attitude towards me like wow, like totally not cool.

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
Seriously 0_o
Today is my birthday also :D(it doesn't say on my profile but it really is) :O

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Congrats noob.

Puffster is like obviously such a douche like seriously he's so totally not ok. TOTALLY NOT OK. I mean d'ohh he gay himself, i mean d'ohh he like **** himself, I mean helloooooo, are you like... serious? I am like so totally shocked by like..... your attitude towards me like wow, like totally not cool.
No worries, I just have to repent my sins to Jigglycrist and Jesuspuff at the Jigglypuff church and I'll be fine again.

Also Happy Birthday to everyone that is having a birthday.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Happy birthday Noob!

Happy birthday Mink!

Happy birthday Box!

Two days ago was my SWF birthday.

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
He guys, I think I officially main Jiggs now - I'll be using Peach almost equally, but I honestly have more fun with Jiggs now. Hmmm... they're both technically my mains, none of them qualifies as a secondary. Weird.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Harold Camping was wrong because he was looking at the wrong Bible all this time.

He should have been reading the Jigglypuff Bible instead. Silly Harold Camping.

Jesuspuff and Jigglycrist wouldn't try to end the world like that.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
He guys, I think I officially main Jiggs now - I'll be using Peach almost equally, but I honestly have more fun with Jiggs now. Hmmm... they're both technically my mains, none of them qualifies as a secondary. Weird.
Thats pretty much how I am with Jigglypuff and Diddy Kong. Both are my mains and I need to use them both in order to succeed in tournaments.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I just use straight Yoshi, thats all I need, get at me?

Imma use Jiggs alongside Mario and maybe a little Bowser for low tier once Yoshi is out.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Im not really looking forward to Yoshi leaving low tier. I cant remember that last time I haven't placed in the money at a local low tier event :(

Top Bottom