• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

T-block

B2B TST
i wish i wasn't a gamer to be honest. 5 more days of high school left and I'm just looking back on everything i missed out on because i was always at home playing smash....like..I'm glad that I'm moving on..and I'm glad i don't have to go to public schooling anymore..but i wish i had done more with my social life. I wish i had connected more with my buddies at school..because now it's very unlikely I'll see any of them ever again after graduation. I just feel like i've wasted my life as a teenager. I feel so morbid..ugh=[...and i've been having MAD flashbacks lately...so much to look back on just to forget:/
Not all is lost ;) If you're heading to college, you still have a lot more time to kick up your social life.

Nothing in life is worth regretting simply for the fact that whatever happened can't be helped.
Wise words, and I wish I myself could follow them xP

But to add to that, I think there are always going to be things to regret. No matter what course of action you take now, there will always been that alternate course that you could have/should have taken. So instead of spending your time looking back and wishing you had done something else, try to live today so that you won't be able to wish you had done something else tomorrow.

Exegguter

Smash Lord
i wish i wasn't a gamer to be honest. 5 more days of high school left and I'm just looking back on everything i missed out on because i was always at home playing smash....like..I'm glad that I'm moving on..and I'm glad i don't have to go to public schooling anymore..but i wish i had done more with my social life. I wish i had connected more with my buddies at school..because now it's very unlikely I'll see any of them ever again after graduation. I just feel like i've wasted my life as a teenager. I feel so morbid..ugh=[...and i've been having MAD flashbacks lately...so much to look back on just to forget:/

And all dem geekboyz were at home playin videogamezz while exegg waz gettin dah p***y

Lol dude, university is much better then high school, you're more free and stuff + most of the people's ''lifes'' start at
21+ anyway.....

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
idk what a "lifes" is.

but my social life defintley started looking up in college. Don't worry man, it's all gonna get better. Now you know what you did wrong and what to do in the future. That's one step higher than most people.

sorry for grammar, on my phone.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Aw.
Well then i take back my insult.

I guess i'll agree to diasgree with his statement.
:3
The guy thats in the video that you talked about was the vice president of the Video Game Club, when the other people asked us if they could interview us we had no idea that they were going to say things like it was an addiction and what not and it got a bunch of us pretty angry including him.

Blissard

Smash Lord
but I've gotten a hair cut since then lol.
:( Awwww but your hair was super adorable! I wish I could go to Cot5 considering it's only 30 minutes from my house, but I have a family trip to Dorney Park that day.

Nothing in life is worth regretting simply for the fact that whatever happened can't be helped.
Sooo I'm doing a powerpoint for english class where I basically need 30 pearls of wisdom (quotes to live your life by), and each quote needs a background picture, and I wanna put your quote in it. I'll credit the quote to you (Noobicidal) and put this as the background unless you have an objection:

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
**** *****es, get ponies.

You can use this as my background pic:

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink

Ooops uplaoding 2nd one

Which one should i wear to vegas?
I can't decide :(

If i wear the jacket i can save 30$.
But it's gonna be hot.
I can also choose to bring both.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
:( Awwww but your hair was super adorable! I wish I could go to Cot5 considering it's only 30 minutes from my house, but I have a family trip to Dorney Park that day.
My hair looks like Chris Redfields now. I went to the barber and showed them a picture of Chris Redfield and I said I wanted my hair to look like that so they did it and now it looks like that.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Sooo I'm doing a powerpoint for english class where I basically need 30 pearls of wisdom (quotes to live your life by), and each quote needs a background picture, and I wanna put your quote in it. I'll credit the quote to you (Noobicidal) and put this as the background unless you have an objection:
Oh gosh, I'm flattered. I have no problems with you doing that whatsoever.

Ooops uplaoding 2nd one

Which one should i wear to vegas?
I can't decide :(

If i wear the jacket i can save 30$.
But it's gonna be hot.
I can also choose to bring both.
Wear just the vest so you look like a dealer.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
Jigglypuff is becoming boring lately. Have played Brawl like no tomorrow, but not a single match with Puff for a long time o_o
This is depressing D:

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I'm down.

And we need to sing a song to get everyone in the zone.

JIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGALLLLYYYYYPUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUF

JIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGALYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyyYYYYYY PUFFFFFFF

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Birth Certificate for my kid.

Name: Jigglypuff
Sex: Jigglypuff
Weight: Jigglypuff
Height: Jigglypuff
Eye Color: Jigglypuff
Hair Color: Jigglypuff
Blood Type: Jigglypuff
Year Born: Jigglypuff
Movie of the Year: Jigglypuff
Best Voice Actor of the Year: Jigglypuff
Current Gas Price: Jigglypuff
Current Milk Price: Jigglypuff

And then when that happens I'm changing my first, middle, and last name to Jigglypuff and making my wife do the same thing. Then we'll buy a dog and name it Jigglypuff too. Then we can all read the Jigglypuff Bible together.

I am not obsessed with Jigglypuff.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
Let's all have Jigglypuff dittos with handicap set to 300% and only rest is allowed. Whoever gets it first wins. We shall never play normal Brawl again.

T-block

B2B TST
Birth Certificate for my kid.

Name: Jigglypuff
Sex: Jigglypuff
Weight: Jigglypuff
Height: Jigglypuff
Eye Color: Jigglypuff
Hair Color: Jigglypuff
Blood Type: Jigglypuff
Year Born: Jigglypuff
Movie of the Year: Jigglypuff
Best Voice Actor of the Year: Jigglypuff
Current Gas Price: Jigglypuff
Current Milk Price: Jigglypuff

And then when that happens I'm changing my first, middle, and last name to Jigglypuff and making my wife do the same thing. Then we'll buy a dog and name it Jigglypuff too. Then we can all read the Jigglypuff Bible together.

I am not obsessed with Jigglypuff.
Hey puffster, what's your favourite pokemon?

Let's all have Jigglypuff dittos with handicap set to 300% and only rest is allowed. Whoever gets it first wins. We shall never play normal Brawl again.
First to make a move loses. Just like regular Brawl =o

Check out the PR image I made for my region ^_^

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
Replying to old posts.

Age: I'm 23. I'm not even the oldest of the people I play with, but Smashboards seems quite young. It's weird because I don't plan to stop playing smash anytime soon. I'll be like those 30-something guys who play SSFIV.

Games and social life: Uh, playing games doesn't stop you from having a social life. Actually, I've met tons of awesome people because I play games. I got my past job because I play games. I am typing here because I play games, if I wasn't a gamer I don't think I'd even speak English. So yeah.

Jiggs getting boring: I think all characters can get boring. I get bored of Peach, Mario, Jiggs, Kirby, Ness, etc. - all the time. That's why I play 8 characters I guess. That being said, I rarely get bored of Jiggs, while I get bored of Kirby and Luigi more often. Mix it up.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
I like the Pringle Pokemon. When it kills another pokemon, I can say "Where your curly mustache at?"

Top Bottom