• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Well you can see that the head wings don't even exist on auction. My katana is one million. I'm pretty pissed off right now. I was actually planning on selling these for actual cash later down the road. People buy this stuff.

edit: For one reason or another, this came into my head.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2C0SEIjc7A

This is how us brown ppl get our girls.

bladeboys

Smash Apprentice
NNID
bladeboys
Good job San ^^

@Bored : Marcbri (Falco main) is coming to Apex 2010 (he's from Spain). I don't know if he did well yesterday but Red-X showed us a video of him playing against Rydle ^^

Heartstring

Smash Legend
that guide, oh dear lord that needs editing. namely saying 'jab'

well ally has finished his play in the EU, and i think the world has woken up to the fact that we are decent brawlers too...
when i say 'we' i don't in the slightest mean 'me' XD im still average

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
If anything, i hope it stops pure defensively brawling. Aggressive playing is really good when you know how to force errors onto others.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
If anything, i hope it stops pure defensively brawling. Aggressive playing is really good when you know how to force errors onto others.
yeah, i mean i've been around the uk brawl scene for about half a year and been to absolutely everything and i've never seen a game get timed out, although one did get to 7 seconds left...
that was killerjawz though, best samus main in the world vs. an american-style MK.
soo...

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I've never really watched KJ play. I'd like to see him side by side with Xyro, who I believe is best American Samus.
he's a top player, honestly, me vs. him is painful for an ike main to watch. although somehow we finished in the same spot at the last tourney i played in (quite a wile ago aswell)

though for the record, just put a moth in a jar and put it in front of him, problem solved XD (sorry kj)

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I would like to see a lot of Europeans come here as well while more Americans travel there. I know it doesn't sound like a big deal to be playing a game while overseas, but I can see it having a decent impact on your overall play.

-RedX-

Smash Lord
That Pika clip was hilarious.......
On a side note, Selcia dropped Ike for MK. Good ****, I love the variety in other countries.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Zeton must hate playing you if that happens all the time rofl.

@Red-X

That's because Japan has a restrictive stagelist that isn't very good for Ike, lol.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
MK was taking his time slowly in Europe...

Mr. Doom you make G&W sad punishing a bair he landed with your own bair.. AND HIS BAIR WAS SPACED!!!

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Japan's metagame has probably revolved around the characters who do best, or at least very well on those stages.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
no, you guys need to move your lazy ***** to europe. they told me Lord Chair and Nicknike doesnt even pass pools here most of the time, so beaten em wouldnt be surprising and they said they would make em look bad lol.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Random question, but does anyone remember Kawaii Bunny from AiB? She mained ICs and Kirby. Was pretty good too. Haven't heard from her in ages.

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
Random question, but does anyone remember Kawaii Bunny from AiB? She mained ICs and Kirby. Was pretty good too. Haven't heard from her in ages.
Yeah, I remember her from the Online Tournament portion of SWF.

But I haven't seen her around in a while, come to think of it.

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
Oh, she left SWF? What a pity.

Foodles the bringer of bad news. In ancient times we'd have to sacrifice you for this sort of blasphemy.

Then again from what I hear messengers of good news were sacrificed as "good offerings" too, or something of that nature.

It's a bit hazy (either the topic or my memory) but being a messenger pretty much sucks.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
From what I understand, some people were harassing her on SWF. That's a real shame, but I'm sure that's not the full story, cause it seems like she pulled a stint or two that got her in trouble as well. If anyone knows the whole story, I would like to know, just PM me. I usually don't like to get into other people's business, but I'm rather interested in this one, since it forced her to quit.

SWF Drama ftl.

I didn't like or cared much for her as a person, but I respected her skill in Brawl. She always complained to me about being a wifi Ike whenever I would beat her on AiB, but that's long and done now.

Edit: She made a post or two a few weeks ago, but nothing significant to indicate she has come back. Oh well.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Zeton must hate playing you if that happens all the time rofl.
Either one of two things will happen if I get into that kind of situation. 1) I'll do exactly what the video shows. 2) I'll jab.

Anyone got info on Mr. Doom? I hear he's the whitest kid you'll meet.
You don't know how right you are, except for the...kid part. I'm about to turn 22.

I hear Mr. Doom doesn't actually like Doom.
Being called that, that is :p
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKzV6yJm7lU

bladeboys

Smash Apprentice
NNID
bladeboys

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
I'm whiter than Mr.Doom. I'm Canadian for crying out loud, you're acting as if we get some sun through our igloos. Sheesh.

lol dumb Americans who actually think we live in igloos. Those people are always fun to talk to in school...

Top Bottom