• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~ Ike Boards Bi-Weeklies Thread ~ Come in and discuss ideas! ~

Would you like to see the bi-weeklies start up again?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jamlosingthegame

Smash Lord
NNID
jamlosingthegame
You can never win in THE GAME!!!
And grats to Jam of course
It is impossible to win The Game. You know, there's a difference between not losing and winning. Thanks for the congrats though.

@Cristina: I only beat Ussi because we tried Distant Planet and PTAD. Plus he was probably hungry and my name probably got him hungrier.

Being on the PR makes me realize I did get better, if not by a lot. Even my friend says I improved.

About the day of the PR tourney thing, I can probably do Friday, but might be stuck doing ACT homework if my friends come over or I hang out with them tomorrow. Saturdays could work if it was not in the morning to about 2:00 or 3:00 because of ACT class. Sundays have always worked for me so far. For the other days, since my volunteer work ends tomorrow, I'll most likely be free, unless next week we go to D.C. for a family trip.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Seems like Snake has this. I'm pretty sure the result can't be overturned now unless a bunch of people change their minds. BTW Nys, I'm not sure about this, but I don't think you can make up a new poll later on.

NT 3000

Style>Winning
NNID
NoiseTank3000
3DS FC
2578-3240-5015
Yeah i know the snake match up pretty well all i lay over here in NE tournies is snakes!

i was hoping more for peach but she wasnt on the poll :/

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
About Peach, I actually had intended to put her in the poll but somehow ended up... not. And of course once the options were set I couldn't edit it, nor will I be able to remove this poll I think (I've petitioned some admins to see about making removing polls possible). So sorry about that.

Also, because I have a major annual tourney in two days and I'm busy most of Sunday with family related stuff, I'm going to host the PR tourney for the top 8 next weekend. If nobody on the PR has a problem with the usual time on Sunday (the 29th) we can do that, but if you won't be able to make it Sunday, please let me know here and then post what times you can make it for either Friday or Saturday.

The first tournament against other character boards will be the weekend following that, in order to give us enough time to organize it properly with the other board and come to agreements on things like stage list, etc...

Again, any questions please feel free to ask here or through VM/PM.

:034:

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Not a lot of people would use Peach in tourney.
There's a lot of Peach mains here. Two in Dallas that are good. Two in San Antonio. And of course, Illmatic who is close to Houston. Personally, I could probably just get the experience offline, but for some reason or another, we have a lot of Peach mains in Tx lol.

-RedX-

Smash Lord
Well, it's just region differences I guess. There's only 1 Peach main here. lol
Anyway, NY is diverse as ****, any match-up exp would help me.

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
There's a really good Peach main that goes to the local tourney here in Hbg and he's on smashboards, too. ;D I was scared and amazed at his skill when I saw him in real life and it turned out that he wasn't participating in the tournament... So it was a relief.

NT 3000

Style>Winning
NNID
NoiseTank3000
3DS FC
2578-3240-5015
i have like 4 peach mains here in my region :O

XxHollowCorexX

Smash Apprentice
I have barely any Peach mains here in Canada.
It sucks, well in Toronto. I mean
Plus, Wi-Fi's been down for me ever since I RQ'd like a little ***** from the chat.
loloololololol
I'll probably sort this out soon.

DTK.L

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2036-9101-4904
We should probably get a Non power ranking bi-weekly going a week after the character vs character fight is scheduled.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
im back guys...
sadly i couldnt make the last one for i was in a gypsy park, horrible place XD
anyway well done to all that got top 8 and hopefully i can get half-decent wifi ready for the next time we do anything

also i voted marf...hate that fajjit so much

Foodies

Smash Journeyman
Aw, how can you hate this? :3
[collapse=]
[/collapse]

So it looks like the character boards tourney is on September 5th? Probably going to be the last biweekly event I'm going to attend for a while (if nothing comes up again). I'll be at school the next biweekly time after that, and I'm going to be busy moving in. Also, I'm not sure if I can get wifi set up there anyway...not that I've actually tried. xD

XxHollowCorexX

Smash Apprentice
Snake's seem too common now a days.
Why vote to challenge them?
Just asking, I really don't seem to understand why.

I see playing Diddy's would be better since there are rising Diddy mainers.

-RedX-

Smash Lord
Wtf at Senliten's title. .-.
@HC: If they're common, wouldn't it make sense to get some MU experience by playing their boards over wifi so we can be prepared for Snakes in tourney? >.>

Senliten

Smash Lord
In the back room, sleeping with the waifu
NNID
Senliten
Wtf at Senliten's title. .-.
@HC: If they're common, wouldn't it make sense to get some MU experience by playing their boards over wifi so we can be prepared for Snakes in tourney? >.>
Smash Bash? 10th ani group, open to everyone /shameless advertising
prolly be gone soon though.
However, I would love a certain..... loli lover.... title, but fear my own hide for showing my pride for that XD

And mostly agree on the reason you give to HC on the snakes....

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
If you like something, admit it.

If you don't like something, admit it.

Two lessons:
1) Hiding something is only going to make things worse later on.
2) If anyone actually gives you **** about what you like or don't like, they aren't worth your time.

Have a nice day~

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
You don't have to worry, i read a bunch of lolicon mangas myself. I read Kodone no Jikan or something like that (Child's forbidden time in English)

heck i even listen to the opening theme song even though i never watched the anime ahaha

Top Bottom