• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~ Ike Boards Bi-Weeklies Thread ~ Come in and discuss ideas! ~

Would you like to see the bi-weeklies start up again?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Probably going to cancel this, cause at this point we have two guarantees, and a bunch of maybes from here. If I even bothered contacted AiB, I'd need 4 guarantees from there as well.

You guys suck.

Meneil

Smash Apprentice
Sorry guys, went to a tournament yesterday and been a bit busy other days. I was going to make a last minute appearance today but looks like it's been canceled. I'll prob hang out in the xat for a bit if anyone wants friendlies.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
So remember when Nys randomly lost his Xat account, so he couldn't be an owner? And it left me as the only owner?

Well, I cleared, history, extensions, cache, cookies, autofill, passwords... AND reinstalled Chrome because I was having browser problems (fixed them yay).

Well, I lost my Xat account too because of that mess.

Now we have no power positions in the Xat. Lol.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Well I completely misjudged how much free time I would have this summer. If there's enough interest and someone else wants to host, I can hand over the thread OP. I'm not going be able to host anything for an indefinite amount of time though. Sorry guys, it was worth another shot. :ohwell:

:248:

Meneil

Smash Apprentice
Hi guys, just wanted to let you know that I will be reviving the Ike Bi-weeklies.

The first tournament is scheduled June 2nd at 3 cst; that's exactly 1 week from now. It will be held round robin style with almost all the same rules that we did when Nyke was in charge (the last ruleset before it totally died, the one where Ike dittos is only round 1). To be part of the bi-weeklies, all you need to do is join the Ike Skype chat.

Skype is a free download for those who do not have it. Once you have Skype, add me as a contact (my name on Skype is Meneilwildcat ), and request that you would like to be in the Ike Skype group. Feel free to ask me questions here or on Skype, although I will be on Skype more and will be able to respond faster there.

Meneil

Smash Apprentice
Edit: I forgot DST. So,

It's actually -5 GMT.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm about 80% sure.

Pheta Ray

Smash Ace
Hi guys, just wanted to let you know that I will be reviving the Ike Bi-weeklies.

The first tournament is scheduled June 2nd at 3 cst; that's exactly 1 week from now. It will be held round robin style with almost all the same rules that we did when Nyke was in charge (the last ruleset before it totally died, the one where Ike dittos is only round 1).
So we'll basically play everyone who is in the chat who is ALSO active, right? So people like G~P, you, me, Hero, JAM, BS, Cody, and the rest of them, right?

Meneil

Smash Apprentice
Yes Rolex. Whoever can make it, not necessarily every person who is in the chat xD

And I hope that means you're coming bored ;o

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Bored is like, The ike equivalent of fyuujin (or however you spell it) these days. I honestly can't recall the last time he posted words instead of a GIF

Meneil

Smash Apprentice
No problem bored! Hope to see you at the next one then :)

The next bi-weekly will be on June 16th, at 3 cst again.
Here are the results from today: 1st 2013 Bi-weekly

It was fun getting the opportunity to play many Ikes again, and I hope to see some more on the 16th =)

Heartstring

Smash Legend
it appears to link to nothing :/
either way, meneil came 1st, BS came 2nd, I came 3rd. not sure what the order was after that

Meneil

Smash Apprentice
Sorry about the broken link from earlier, I have corrected it to link to the first round robin results now.

Thanks to everyone who showed up yesterday! We had more entrants (9 people) this time. It was awesome seeing some more new faces and some new old faces. Here's the results! Condensed results can be found at the far right in column N. 2nd 2013 Bi-Weekly

Ggs all, and hope to see you at the next one on June 30th!

Heartstring

Smash Legend
They've taken a hiatus for now, We can invite you into the skype chat that we use for it though (and continue to talk in)

Meneil

Smash Apprentice
Hiatus til more interest. But like GP offered, we're still in it, and play each other in friendlies and stuff.

Ahenobarbus

Smash Cadet
Yeah I'd like to be in the skype chat. I just moved to South Bend, IN so I have nobody to play IRL anymore, so I've been playing a lot of wifi recently. my skype name is jimwismer

Top Bottom