• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~ Ike Boards Bi-Weeklies Thread ~ Come in and discuss ideas! ~

Would you like to see the bi-weeklies start up again?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
My second main after ike is lucario and i can't stand seeing anything thats an animal with female body features or a superanimal kind of guy, It's like considering your own pet to be attractive... :urg::urg:

Well, 'admiring' your own pet falls under category 4 of the definitive furry chart:

But thankfully the fact that Ike is your first main is a shield against the negative effects of using Lucario.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Sonic can be considered a furry. See Espy for more details.

Anyways, looks like I won't be able to participate in the bi-weekly cause I'm constantly getting that 86420. So either I get replaced or completely DQ'ed. You can hold off on the decision until we get closer to the event, but I don't think things will change.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Since Espy was brought up, I'll comment on him. So I heard through the grapevine a long time ago that Espy called me Doom. I just want to say, "Mr. Doom, get it right."

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Since Espy was brought up, I'll comment on him. So I heard through the grapevine a long time ago that Espy called me Doom. I just want to say, "Mr. Doom, get it right."
I will call you Doom, and you will like it.
And even if you don't like it, I will continue to call you that until I say otherwise.
I mean, your character's so slow, you'd have to catch me before you could stop me.

Lol @ that silly chart.
If you're not 0% furry, you're 100% furry. No exceptions.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Got it Doom.

Yeah, I wanted to play at Phase 9 but was unable to do so.
And no, I'm most likely not going to the next Phase. Sorry. ;-;

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
Dang. Epsy's doing that thing I first started off doing... And I eventually learned my lesson.

Epsy, you'd best call him by his correct name. Mr. Doom.

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
OMG LOL. I cracked up. That, is actually a legit thing to call him-- in my opinion.

...Señor Doom...

Lolwut. That's gonna be stuck in my head now. :chuckle:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Well, as far as I'm concerned, it's the same thing as saying "Mr. Doom".

Señor Doom it is.

I'm so sad, by the way.
Ike has female mains too.

Why? Why?!
Why can't the Sonic boards have one?!
The shenanigans that could ensue.

Think of the shenanigans. :(

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
^ Rawr. -nukes you-

Señor be pronounced 'Sen - your' like... The 'r' is rolled... And the 'n' is like nnnnyuh and like... Dude it's Spanish, okay? Dx

AN(M)ist

Smash Ace
NNID
abidmozaffar
3DS FC
1134-9541-1303
Well then, I'm better with the character either of you guys are bad with. Nice.

and yeah,, wut do girls got to do with shenanigans? unless you're talking about allie'sGF.

EDIT: if senyour is spanish, then wut do french say?

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
Ehh, French pronunciation was Mawn-shur, something close to that but I can't type it out, otherwise it'd look weird.

AND WHAT WAS THE DISCUSSION ABOUT ME FOR? :chuckle: And yes, Bored is right. I've been hidden from you because I hate him and he hates me. It's the natural way this world works. AND YES, I AM NOWHERE NEAR A FURRY. D<

Top Bottom