• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

/HOPE 4! PA/OHIO/WV/MD/VA/CANADA?! doubles=mk banned!

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Need that Apex training tho! Ah well, hopefully I'll be able to roll up to Apex too, def. need to start crushing the competition imo.

Life

Smash Hero
If I MM'd Berserker that would give him an extra five bucks to MM you guys with.

:troll:

No, I don't plan on doing MMs until I think I have a slight shot at winning some, money's tight

Vist

Smash Champion
Vudujin abate and vist.. Hope is gonna be a luigi hot spot.

:phone:
Yeah it's gonna be luigi madness

someone should do double luigi w/ me :awesome:

Hmmm, that about rounds out all the best EC luigi's, right? Then we've got Blea gelo and Eddy Mexico and i think that's it lol. I'm kinda curious how all the luigi's will do.

Vist! Hope to see you up here. Gotta round up some other MD/VA folk too, I wanna see my boys Mahone and The Newb again as well. Oh and i have to MM DoH, so hopefully he shows up lol.
KrazyKnux! long time no see man. I'll try to round up more MD/VA :cool:

Vist

Smash Champion
I'd be up for it if I go, but just a warning I don't play doubles regularly........
oh wow lol, MORE Luigis?

I was just throwing the idea out there to do double Luigi w/ Vudujin or Abate

Anyway, I'd like to do well in teams above all so I'd probably end up teaming with someone I know.

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
M@v what are the details for this? Since it is Sunday i'm thinking maybe I could take train down on Sat then would need housing then either leave sunday after tourney or Monday would require housing again... Idk post details so I can figure out if it is feasible to go

M@v

Subarashii!
What do you mean details? Details on housing/rules/ etc? Full rules are up. I haven't set the time yet, but expect the venue opening at 10, with events starting at 11:30-noon. I usually run both doubles first simultaneously, then both singles simultaneously. Housing wise I can house you. However long you need it.

M@v

Subarashii!
beserker make an exception for me since im canadian and terrible and stuff :0
Canadians don't know how to fight ike. You better prepare yourself.

Also, I'll be seeing you at APEX Juan (Hungrybox namesearch bait!) :). When you getting into New Jersey?

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
What do you mean details? Details on housing/rules/ etc? Full rules are up. I haven't set the time yet, but expect the venue opening at 10, with events starting at 11:30-noon. I usually run both doubles first simultaneously, then both singles simultaneously. Housing wise I can house you. However long you need it.
Ya I was wondering details with what time it ran cause I figure I'd take train done on Sat would need someone to pick up and house sat night then pending how long tourney ran I would either take train back Sun or if couldn't get a train stay till Monday. Would you be able to pick me up at train station? Or where should I take train to I'm gonna look into going today cause if need I can take off work on Monday...

D

Deleted member

I still am looking for a partner for doubles.

I main :wolf:, but also play :lucario: and :lucas:.

jbro

Smash Ace
Less than 3 weeks out and I don't have a partner either (for Melee).
I didn't get to play in doubles at /HOPE3 and would really like to, I've improved like tenfold since then (H3 was only like 3 weeks after I began playing Smash).
So if anyone is still looking and doesn't mind playing with a Sheik player, let me know.

HariKyuubi

Smash Journeyman
One month left and I am EXTREMELY EXCITED.

But I also kind of suck. I suck less than I did at Hope 3! But I still suck. .w.;; Ah, I wish I could start learning Melee too... But my Wii does NOT like that disk.

M@v

Subarashii!
So...I still need a teammate for this. Who needs one? I would prefer to have either seen you play, teamed with you before, or have played you in singles/doubles so I know exactly what Im getting.

Top Bottom