• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

/HOPE 4! PA/OHIO/WV/MD/VA/CANADA?! doubles=mk banned!

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
This is the worst. No teams at no johns, suicides against hbk and got 3rd in singles, Jason ate all my fruit snacks and m&ms because he thought the bags were infinite, and now I have to learn how to drive in the snow. I am the only driver and I have no cruise control.

Also I left at 6 am today. Fml

:phone:

Nakamaru

Smash Master
I will be getting there around 11:30-12. It cutting its close. Can we still get into bracket? There should be enough teams to delay our match should we run too late.

See you guys later!

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
Ally, Crews, and Price all curled up on a big mattress. It's absolutely adorable.
Sigged. This is amazing.

And sorry the rest of State College couldn't make it, guys! Broadcasting johns and all that. :bee:, but we'll see errbody at APEX! Have fun hosting, M@v, and bring me back one of Sleek's business cards as a Christmas present! :D

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Will is a ****ing monster LOOOL man why am I not at this -___-

DoH said he won teams but I dunno who he teamed with. M2K? Get ***** Canada.

HariKyuubi

Smash Journeyman
Back at home; didn't get to see the rest of the tourney, but I'm excited to see the results. I still got out early, but I feel accomplished. Not nearly as bad as last time.

Shoutouts tomorrow because I am dead tired.

Also: For the people who provided the setups: I'm sorry, I saved a lot of replays. .__. Hope you're not too angry with me. xD;;

Life

Smash Hero
:salt: :salt: :salt: . . . . . . . . :salt: :salt: :salt:
:salt: . . :salt: . . :salt::salt: . . .. . :salt: :salt:
:salt: . . :salt: . . :salt::salt: . .. :salt: :salt:
:salt: :salt: :salt: . . . . . . . . :salt: :salt: :salt:

Mmm, salty...

Shoutouts when the results thread goes up.

Boofed

Smash Rookie
Glad to finally make my name come to life on the melee radar, even if it's jsut slightly :p

Had a great time and learned how to be more aggresive with Marth!

When is /hope5, M@v??

~Boof

M@v

Subarashii!
At steak and shake, enjoying food with the best ike, along with the rest of the crew after a long day TOing like a champ. Results thread going up after an awesome meal :)

:phone:

Top Bottom