• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

/HOPE 4! PA/OHIO/WV/MD/VA/CANADA?! doubles=mk banned!

•Col•

Smash Champion
So...I still need a teammate for this. Who needs one? I would prefer to have either seen you play, teamed with you before, or have played you in singles/doubles so I know exactly what Im getting.
Meh. You might as well just give your entry money to me and Pat.

Would be a lot quicker and require a lot less energy from you than actually entering doubles and facing us in bracket. :)

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
So Michigan Brawl has done nothing to make any plans for this...so I've secured my own way to this event.

And never mind about doubles....Ally and I are teaming for this one.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
I'll be coming with Technical Chase (Thanks man) I heard Ori was going with a carpool I think? but regardless this will be fun, apex pre-practice and me and my gf's post-anniversary (19 being anniversary) so yeah ;)

ZTD | TECHnology

Yep we are confirmed for this.

If Michigan manages to make some miraculous last minute carpool I'll let you know Ally. Either way we're both confirmed.

ZTD | TECHnology

Im not sure what they are doing right now and they have not said anything about this yet. This is just me ENSURING that Ally and I get here without a hitch..also Carroll...can you PM me please. I have a small favor to ask of you (its not housing). Thank you lover! <3

And_Man

Smash Cadet
This is the day after my last final so I'll be there again this year. Anyone interested in teaming up for Brawl doubles?

M@v

Subarashii!
Nice glad to see you all can come :).

Tech are you guys indeed good on housing though? I dont want you guys having to make that long *** drive twice in one day.

ZTD | TECHnology

Well, we might but there is a good chance we may not because:

There is a tournament in MI we are going to and teaming for on Saturday so that limits the times we can leave for PA.

And we have to be back in Detroit by a certain time so Ally doesnt miss his bus to see his GF...so that also limits the time we can leave from PA. I am working out some details with Carroll and Tedium about making this easier....I should be fine but if I need some assistance ...you'll hear from me :bee:

Oh.

Mav, what time does Brawl doubles start. Give me a ballpark time.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
This is gonna be hype
So hype
THE HYPEST.

Seriously cannot wait.
And there might or might not be a super hype pre-hope smashfest at the Art Institute dorms that weekend for whoever wants to come with a homemade dinner a la my roommate and I. Info to come.

Boofed

Smash Rookie
Gonna make my first debut in a melee tournament! Excited as hell to become a rookie tournament player ^-^

I'll be in PA.
~Boof

M@v

Subarashii!
Here is the schedule for the tournament:

Schedule
10AM: Venue opens
11:30: Doubles begins(both games)
~2:30: Singles begins(both games)
~9pm(or when all events are over) Venue closes.

Vaccine

Smash Journeyman
i want to go to this!

i have gas money if that helps MIs car pooling situation. im not a big fan of the megabus but ill take it if i have to.

can i get some housing please?

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Gonna be out of town with my Dad, otherwise I would think about getting a car together.

See y'all at Apex.

ZTD | TECHnology

Carroll we MIGHT need housing still if I can't find a better bus to take. Getting home shouldnt be an issue. Getting here is proving to be annoying since we're trying to make a tournament the night before and still go to this one. There was a bus that I planning on taking that is no longer available so it is making things a little annoying for me right now. I don't want to have to arrive at 5:30 in the morning unless we can get housing lol

Top Bottom