• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

/HOPE 4! PA/OHIO/WV/MD/VA/CANADA?! doubles=mk banned!

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
If there is any problem with the Megabus arrivals, I live in walking distance of the bus stop. People can temporarily stay at my dorm until they get where they need to be, especially if it is cold out.
If there are any problems, lemme know. Can't house, 'cuz they have limits on that stuff and I already have someone staying with us, but my roomie and I can at least help out a little.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
lol good call, i'm kinda curious myself. Don't sleep on WV though, i think we'll surprise the competition real well this time =D

I think KrazyKnux and KrazyKrox will be coming up with Husband and Wife (and hopefully one or two more WV players) so expect to see us up in the competition. I think some MD/VA players are coming too, and they're pretty solid. Not sure if any big names from the Midwest/east are showing up...Maybe VanZ? Hopefully some people speak up.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Abate gon win
Getting the consolation prize =/= winning ;)

guess not. raynex vs. unknown in grand finals, international edition
I will try my darnedest to not let that happen ;)

My dash-dance-grab-constant-run-away-move-spam-no-skill-because-I-don't-play-Fox style might be able to pull it off this time.

If all else fails, I'll try to cheese them. :laugh:

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
also id like to do some MMs here 10$ each my MK vs whoever you feel like playing. If you wanna MM my Wario or Fox we can do those on the side also for 5-10$ depending on the MU you choose,only accepting these MMs if you take on my MK first btw.

i wanna mm for sure:
me vs mav
me vs chibo
me vs kingtoon
me vs xzax
me vs tech chase

Lets get some hype in this cause i know were all trying to make some money:cool:

unknown522

Some guy
If there is any problem with the Megabus arrivals, I live in walking distance of the bus stop. People can temporarily stay at my dorm until they get where they need to be, especially if it is cold out.
If there are any problems, lemme know. Can't house, 'cuz they have limits on that stuff and I already have someone staying with us, but my roomie and I can at least help out a little.
that's much appreciated

Edit: Yo, Raynex is so good that he doesn't even need to be there to make GFs :/

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
also id like to do some MMs here 10$ each my MK vs whoever you feel like playing. If you wanna MM my Wario or Fox we can do those on the side also for 5-10$ depending on the MU you choose,only accepting these MMs if you take on my MK first btw.

i wanna mm for sure:
me vs mav
me vs chibo
me vs kingtoon
me vs xzax
me vs tech chase

Lets get some hype in this cause i know were all trying to make some money:cool:
I wanna MM you for sure. But I don't know if I wanna put 10 on MK vs D3. **** is stupid lol

Tech let me know whats up lol
Just got home from work. I'll hit you up soon.

Get Low

Smash Ace
Every time I hear a WV player talking about how their state is going to **** a tournament, I laugh a little to myself.
And then I remember that Husband is from WV. :o

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
also im pretty broke. so two things..

1. MM me in melee so i can enter!!!
ill take any :falcomelee: / :jigglypuffmelee: vs my :marthmelee:. and mostly any thing else vs my :foxmelee:.

2. ill be selling pokemon stickers at this!! first 251 and others stuff (pokeballs gym leaders ect) get at me!!!!!!! ill put them on your controller and everything!

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
^ Buy the stickers. they look really cool and I srsly need to buy one too.

Plus, Carroll, myself, and Vudujin (if he agrees o wo) will be having the epic table of epic:
Selling artwork and stickers.

If you like art, snazzy stickers on your controller, or both, THEN TALK TO US.

Examples for Lokii's stuff

M@v

Subarashii!
yes, this is on Sunday.

You see that everyone?

SUNDAY

i wanna mm for sure:
me vs mav
me vs chibo
me vs kingtoon
me vs xzax
me vs tech chase

I'll play you for $5 if that's alright.

I still remember what you did to shugo's falco after playing mine <.<

Get Low

Smash Ace
You must forget that KrazyKnux and KrazyKrox are also from WV lol
Maybe I would have remembered if you guys actually came out to all the tournaments that you said you were going to come out to in the past, lol. But really, if you Krazy West Virginians want to get more well known, you guys have to step it up in regards to attendance. As it stands now, I don't think very many people take you guys seriously.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
Giving away free megabus tickets both ways to my tourmey revival of salt on feb4th at this(brawl only to clarify) hit me up if youre in and ill get you as many as i can !:)

Also im so stoked for this tourney me and seagull got this!

:phone:

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Maybe I would have remembered if you guys actually came out to all the tournaments that you said you were going to come out to in the past, lol. But really, if you Krazy West Virginians want to get more well known, you guys have to step it up in regards to attendance. As it stands now, I don't think very many people take you guys seriously.
But that's what keeps us so mysterious. We may or may not show up to any given tournament, and whenever we do we crush just about everybody. So you better watch out at this tournament, cause you're cruising for a MM lol! =D

M@v

Subarashii!
Giving away free megabus tickets both ways to my tourmey revival of salt on feb4th at this(brawl only to clarify) hit me up if youre in and ill get you as many as i can !:)

Also im so stoked for this tourney me and seagull got this!

:phone:
Maybe. Problem is that's during college for me. Only thing I got going for me is I'm off on Friday as well. Also I don't have a passport so I may not even be able to get one in time.

Boofed

Smash Rookie
just talked to tedium and got really hyped for brawl,
im gonna **** all of you.
and by all of you i mean bad pittsburgh players.
the best zss will be in the building.
Sounds like Jarvitz has some competition

Get Low

Smash Ace
But that's what keeps us so mysterious. We may or may not show up to any given tournament, and whenever we do we crush just about everybody. So you better watch out at this tournament, cause you're cruising for a MM lol! =D
Bro, I will gladly MM you. ;)

Cia

das kwl
it's alright KK cuz you get to carry my ****ty Sheik @ apex.

:colorful:

Also, I'll take Melee and Brawl Money Matches vs my Jigglypuff.

sup.

(no lucarios, and olimars tho. they can go to hell)

•Col•

Smash Champion
just talked to tedium and got really hyped for brawl,
im gonna **** all of you.
and by all of you i mean bad pittsburgh players.
the best zss will be in the building.
I'm still considered a bad pittsburgh player.

Sorry, brah.

So this is on a Tuesday, right? I might not make this then.

<2 weeks hype. Sam, you better be practicing.
I mean your taunts and victory dances, of course.
Oh yeah.

Anyone else ever notice that all 3 of Marth's taunts chain pretty damn well if you do them all in a row?

Down Taunt + Up Taunt + Left/Right Taunt

Do it.

idea

Smash Master
lol i might take you up on that mm. maybe falco jiggs, or jiggs dittos if either of us feel like it <_< i get so few chances to play other jigglypuffs.

M@v

Subarashii!
$5 Venue fee
$10 Brawl Singles
$10 Melee Singles
$20 Brawl Doubles(per team)
$20 Melee Doubles(per team)

So for one person entering singles/doubles for 1 game it would $25 for everything.

Top Bottom