• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

/HOPE 4! PA/OHIO/WV/MD/VA/CANADA?! doubles=mk banned!

Vaccine

Smash Journeyman
if i am to go to this i will need housing saturday and sunday night. i also need transportation to and from the megabus station and the venue. if someone could help me out i would really appreciate it! =)

soul might b coming with, but hes still up in the air about it

silentSWAG

Smash Lord
michigan is welcome to stay at my house, is lain, juggle, gio or anyone else comming? and i cant get you transportation

•Col•

Smash Champion
Oshi- this thing is actually only one week away. O_O I better practice....

trolololololololo

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
VaNz team with me

I'm coming to record ****. I need fodder for my eventual combo video. West Virginia I'm looking at you.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
You and me. On any recording setup.
See who can style harder.

Is doh still coming!?
Best uploader in smash.
His vids will be posted before you get home from the tourney<3

:phone:
Yes, this needs to happen. I've been practicing my styling lately. WV foxes lookin mad sexy these days.

And DoH should def show up! I owe him a rematch from Pound 4, plus it needs to be recorded.

IMO

edit: oops, didn't see DoH's last post! haha looks like DoH is cruising for a MM too! I'm just gonna have to crash around every peach at this tournament, aren't I? But recording vids would be nice, so i'm looking forward to that =D

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Megabus: 5:40 AM Pittsburgh, 10th St and Penn Ave

That's when I'd be there Sunday. Could someone to get me? I'd obviously just sleep whenever we got to your house.

:018:

silentSWAG

Smash Lord
i can house both of you, but i cant get you any transportation. i can still house like 2-3 more people, 5 if it is necessary. i need a ride as well, so hopefully i can house west Virginia or someone that is driving that has room in their car for us

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Once again, if there are any problems at all with the Megabus, contact me (rides or people coming to Pittsburgh).
(PM for my # or check the last few pages of the Pittsburgh thread)

I can sign people into my dorm to just chill in case rides can't make it on time for whatever reason.

Unless somehow my parents make me come home early :c That probably won't happen though

Just to let everyone know, if you might need help, lemme know what time your bus is dropping you off. I gotta set my alarm clock and get up on time.
Be prepared for a few blocks of walking...and then a train.
Don't ask. The T makes this trip go much much quicker.
And it's awesome.

M@v

Subarashii!
Once again, if there are any problems at all with the Megabus, contact me (rides or people coming to Pittsburgh).
(PM for my # or check the last few pages of the Pittsburgh thread)

I can sign people into my dorm to just chill in case rides can't make it on time for whatever reason.

Unless somehow my parents make me come home early :c That probably won't happen though

Just to let everyone know, if you might need help, lemme know what time your bus is dropping you off. I gotta set my alarm clock and get up on time.
Be prepared for a few blocks of walking...and then a train.
Don't ask. The T makes this trip go much much quicker.
And it's awesome.
This trip is obviously taking you to the secret lokii cave.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Yep. It's totally 100% secret.
And awesome.
Note: we will also not be driving people to the venue. Our car will probably have some AiP kids...and a bunch of my random crap because Denzi is my ride home for break. Our car is headed back to Cleveland from the venue.

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
Seeing as this is a 5-hour drive and I've been mostly out of Smash since I moved, I think it's fairly safe to say it's very doubtful I will make it. I would need a lot of convincing and some housing during the weekend. :/

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
to all the brawl players at this that i havent confirmed mms with, all the money i make in MMs im putting towards helping someone fly out to a tournament he wants to go to, so lets try and set up more MMs for me to possibly win for him!

so far i have
mav bo3 mk vs anything5$
tech chase mk vs d3 5$

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
Ill MM your falco with zss:D
Im like a really bad brawl player.. But im the best in pittsburgh.
I beat m@v...
In the shoulder. That ***hole put me under that castle level.
But ill play ya in melee.
Dont know if you play that either.

M@v

Subarashii!
I'm done for the semester, and just chilling at psu until Saturday when I come home. Getting extremely hyped for this. Lets make this the best one yet guys!

OBLIGATORY COMMENT TO PLEASE BRING SETUPS!!!!!

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Just remember to use that styling gel in moderation WV. Use to much and things just get ugly.
lol, for sure man. We'll definitely keep that in mind. Might have to put on a bit of hair gel to show what WV is about, but we'll try and keep it reasonable haha.

i can house both of you, but i cant get you any transportation. i can still house like 2-3 more people, 5 if it is necessary. i need a ride as well, so hopefully i can house west Virginia or someone that is driving that has room in their car for us
Alright, I'll try and let you know our housing plans, I still don't really know how many people are coming up with us, tbh. We're looking at possibly 3-5, though it's tough to tell...I'll try and get some more details soon.

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
Idk off the top of my head of anyone east of the tourney.

As far as housing goes me and swag are pretty full.

My place : unknown kk idea riddlebox weon

Swags : hiv soul knux krox husband wife? +1?

Not sure of anyone else housing.. M@v?

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
james if you dont find anyone ill enter with you just to see how strong your back is

edit: also i need housing, ill be with all the canadians :D

Top Bottom