• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

/HOPE 4! PA/OHIO/WV/MD/VA/CANADA?! doubles=mk banned!

jbro

Smash Ace
Dat feel when KirbyKaze and the rest of the Canada dudes are staying at our place :awesome:

Also, dunno if The Real House Biddys of **** What You Heard County are teaming again or not. If Carroll has a teammate, I'm gonna need one for Melee dubs.

Roller

Smash Legend
I knew you'd be the first to respond. L

Let me see what my finances are like closer to the date before I agree to anything more than $5 vs any individual person. I will probably be able to MM both of yours, just don't want to promise then bail.

But I will MM you at least once.

boss8

Smash Hero
I knew you'd be the first to respond. L

Let me see what my finances are like closer to the date before I agree to anything more than $5 vs any individual person. I will probably be able to MM both of yours, just don't want to promise then bail.

But I will MM you at least once.
lol thats jus the normal offer i tell anyone..but sure..

im not saying u hafe to do anything...jus thought id throw it out...

:awesome:

D

Deleted member

So hey guys, I'm planning on coming to this and taking a chunk of NEOH with me. I'll probably want to enter Brawl Doubles, so I'll be looking for a partner. I main Wolf, and would like someone who's moderately experienced in tourneys.

D

Deleted member

Probably Rikku and maybe Jiffy if he doesn't have work. I don't know about Blue Rogue, Solecalibur, and Shugo just yet.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
WV is making plans to hit this up with 3 people. Serious plans this time, no chance this falls through lol, we're taking precautions. I'd def. like to see MD/VA hit this up again, they're clutch with the recording set ups plus i haven't seen you guys in a while.

I'm sure plenty of PA/OH people are coming down for melee, and Canada too I believe. What about tristate?

Dees

Smash Journeyman
I know me and some of the friends that went to youngstown in october are interested in this. However for the people that are actually good at melee in NE Ohio, I'm not sure

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Might come since this is on a Sunday and my friend's wedding is the 17th.

I'd probably just bring Junebug with me to win teams and such.

:018:

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Actually, I should be able to go to this. Just checked megabus and it goes from Frederick, Md to Pittsburgh, PA for only $3.00 at like 1:40 am-5:40 am. So I'd need someone to pick me up from the megabus station in Pittsburgh early if possible lol. And I'd need to be driven back by 12:30 am Monday so I can catch that bus home.

December 18th:
Departs 1:40 AM Frederick , Monocacy MARC Park & Ride
Arrives 5:40 AM Pittsburgh, 10th St and Penn Ave

December 19th:
Departs 12:30 AM Pittsburgh, 10th St and Penn Ave
Arrives 4:35 AM Frederick , Monocacy MARC Park & Ride

Could anyone help me out? I don't know how close I'll be to the venue, but I know I'll be near it since I'll be in Pittsburgh.

Anybody else want to MM? =o

I know Seagull has this silly rule about not MMing ICs. smh :reverse:
I'll MM you. I learned the matchup of :popo: vs :wolf: good apparently. Timed out Fino and beat Lain's :popo:s.

Actually, I'm gonna bring Phil probably. I'll talk to him. He'll love :metaknight: banned in dubs, but not singles.

M@v, could you help me with getting to and from the venue? PM me when you see this message please :).

:018:

Roller

Smash Legend
Yoooooo roller who you bringing son!?
As of now, MI Melee isn't looking like they're coming. Juggleguy has exams and stuff and he's usually the one who organizes the melee guys. ;;
MI Brawl I know I want to go, Tech, Gifts?, Lain (I think), Ori, not sure who else. We have yet to get to the nitty gritty of planning this tho. I'll try to start the process... again.
I'll MM you. I learned the matchup of :popo: vs :wolf: good apparently. Timed out Fino and beat Lain's :popo:s.
Yay! And Apex rules at this, so I can finally get revenge for that :rainbowcruise: game 3 crap while character locked. (:salt:) XD

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Hmmm, that about rounds out all the best EC luigi's, right? Then we've got Blea gelo and Eddy Mexico and i think that's it lol. I'm kinda curious how all the luigi's will do.

Vist! Hope to see you up here. Gotta round up some other MD/VA folk too, I wanna see my boys Mahone and The Newb again as well. Oh and i have to MM DoH, so hopefully he shows up lol.

Ahhh i'm looking forward to this now. Where is NC at? I know they were thinking about coming to the last one.

Also, recording set ups? I must always inquire about those.

Top Bottom