• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

/HOPE 4! PA/OHIO/WV/MD/VA/CANADA?! doubles=mk banned!

M@v

Subarashii!
I feel like the Pittsburgh brawl scene is similar to the pirates. We have one or two good players but the rest of the team lacks.. Lol

But god damnit we will be good one day!

:phone:
You forgot the part when the pirates trade their only good players away part way into the season. I go to college 2 and half hours away at Penn state and so does Col at pitt bradford.

Life

Smash Hero
There's a difference. All Pittsburgh really needs to become decent (if not spectacular) is a biweekly (plus or minus) instead of 2-3 tournaments a year. Meanwhile, the Pirates play constantly and still lose. :troll:

Oh well, two out of three ain't bad :cool:

<--- secretly doesn't really care about sports because he has Brawl

And I might be best local sonic, as I'm pretty much the only one anymore (there are others that are probably better, but they don't show). Not that that says much. (And I'm still going Marth at this AFAIK)

StoneColdLink

Smash Journeyman
NNID
WHAT007
Probably attending this since I live 20 minutes from the venue...last year couldn't make it cause of work but this time I requested it off yay lol...hope to see everyone there

M@v

Subarashii!
Still looking for a teammate.

Although it doesnt matter much because we're all losing to col and berserker anyway.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
if we were to come to this, he'd definitely be along for the ride.

and by along for the ride, i mean probably driving. lols.

but yeah, me, ewbf, and sneak pretty much roll together to tourneys, more or less. we'll see how things shape up for both rom and apex, and see what we want to do from there. this may be something on the "road to apex" for us, especially if we don't make it to ROM4.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Unknown, myself, and two others (mystery wagon!) are going to need be picked up from 10th Street & Penn Ave at 11:40 pm on the Saturday. We're housing with X-mas Carroll.

C'mon Pittsburgh. Show us some love.

<3

unknown522

Some guy
Raynex can't make it. It's his birthday that saturday and has to spend time with the family.

Weon-x is coming. So far it's us 3, but I'll let you know if anyone is coming.

M@v

Subarashii!
If you need to see the ruleset now, its going to be the melee ruleset of APEX 2012. Check the ruleset on their website until I get it up here.

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
Which one of my favorite canadians wants to team for this.
David? Ryan? Camilo? Hard on himself falco? Steve Nash? Sidney Crosby?

Also this is about a month away!
Hype train.

Also this will be my brawl break out. I've been in the lab;)

Top Bottom