• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hilt & Clowsui present: REVENGE - MIDWEST EAST V MIDWEST WEST ON STREAM 11:30 AM

clowsui

Smash Legend
1. A few more Wiis, please.
2. Pre-seeding lists being made right now. People who are tentative on showing up still, tell me the chances of your attendance!
3. Don't forget - no late fee, get here between 10:00 and 11:00. :reverse:
4. Crew battle WILL DEFINITELY BE HAPPENING!!! make no mistake guys, this is really important to us. So be sure to spread the link to this thread around! The stream link SHOULD be twitch.tv/genericallynamed but if VGBC ends up making it then obviously we have a different stream master.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Fino, I would like to play you. Olimar is a pain in my ***, which is exactly why we must play. I've lined up quite a few money matches at this point, what's one more?

By the way, as I just posted, I will be staying at La Quinta Inn (the one advertised) on Friday and Saturday night. I am completely open to playing money matches and friendlies there, either night. In fact, I was kind of banking on it, because I won't be able to go back to the arcade on Sunday.

So, my money matches are as follows:

Composer
Roller
Tech Chase
Eagle Eye
Hilt
Fino?

If I missed anyone, remind me!

Luminoth--find me. Let's play.

~ Sombra ~
Me.

@8Ball and MJG

You nigahs know nothing about this.

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman
I will be providing a Wii.

If it's not too much to ask, please don't put me in a pool with my buddy... We play so much. I don't want to fight him in pools.

Is no one going to be at La Quinta on Friday???!?!?!?!?!?!!!

~ Sombra ~

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman
Dear Kansas:

Let's play some friendlies on Friday night. I'll have a wii, and possibly another TV. Should be a good time. Please? I want to play as many new people as possible.

hunger!

Smash Champion
busted my shoulder a week before the showdown last year on trampoline. got 5th or somethin like that playing with arm in a sling.

re-busted it earlier today. ~another week til an OH tourney. arms in a sling atm.

no johns right?

Let's do this.

Tmacc

Smash Lord
1. A few more Wiis, please.
2. Pre-seeding lists being made right now. People who are tentative on showing up still, tell me the chances of your attendance!
3. Don't forget - no late fee, get here between 10:00 and 11:00. :reverse:
4. Crew battle WILL DEFINITELY BE HAPPENING!!! make no mistake guys, this is really important to us. So be sure to spread the link to this thread around! The stream link SHOULD be twitch.tv/genericallynamed but if VGBC ends up making it then obviously we have a different stream master.
You should post the crews in the OP or something so it's more easily found, I think.

D

Deleted member

Really? It looked more like he was just asking for friendlies in his posts. Don't remember him asking for roommates.

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman
Aushper, I know ShadowPhonenix needs some roomies. I think you should talk to him about that. I don't want to put words in his mouth or anything, though--I'm just saying.

clowsui

Smash Legend
my mistake.

this tournament is going to be nuts. ARE YOU READY!?!

3 more days.

BRING SETUPS!!

BE ON TIME!!

FOLLOW DA RULES!!

we'll post pool captains soon i guess, though people mostly just...volunteer at the venue anyways?

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Goddamn, Squid had me choking on my drink.

MJG and Fino turned this into a YL;YL thread and I lost throughout the entire thing. Again, good luck to everyone.

I... think Quivo might still be going to this. He might be the only C-Bus dude that is. I'll talk to some people tonight about it.

:phone:

Top Bottom