• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hilt & Clowsui present: REVENGE - MIDWEST EAST V MIDWEST WEST ON STREAM 11:30 AM

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
lol I might throw my own version of the sig that changes it to "Best Dual Wario/Pit Main of the Midwest, God of Gemini!"

Nah that sounds stupid, Karma is totally better. lmao.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Can you explain the distinction between a god and a "universal god"?

hadesblade

Smash Lord
Krys I'll mm ddd vs wario :troll:

Looking for a doubles partner. Going all yoshi in teams again. It'd probably be best if you pm me cause I don't check the thread enough xD.

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
no im dead serious clow lol my chances of going are slim now. no one from my area can go/wants to go, and i dont want to take an almost 4 hour trip there by myself.

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman
So, who will be at La Quinta Inn on Friday evening/night? My friend and I will be there and would love to have a little smash fest. We will have a Wii and possibly an extra TV for such festivities.

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller......?

Dnyce

Smash Master
Ayo,

so I dun remember if I posted in this thread bout this

but

does anyone want to money match?

:shyguy: :shyguy: :shyguy:

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman
Fino, I would like to play you. Olimar is a pain in my ***, which is exactly why we must play. I've lined up quite a few money matches at this point, what's one more?

By the way, as I just posted, I will be staying at La Quinta Inn (the one advertised) on Friday and Saturday night. I am completely open to playing money matches and friendlies there, either night. In fact, I was kind of banking on it, because I won't be able to go back to the arcade on Sunday.

So, my money matches are as follows:

Composer
Roller
Tech Chase
Eagle Eye
Hilt
Fino?

If I missed anyone, remind me!

Luminoth--find me. Let's play.

~ Sombra ~

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman
MJG, I will money match you. How much do you want on the line? I honestly don't know how much money I'll have at this point, though. 1$? I mean, I need some Toon Link experience, and I know you're among the best.

I don't know what you look like (actually I don't know what any of you look like, really), so that may be problematic. I will be wearing a hat with "SOMBRA" stitched in the back to make it easier to find me!

Top Bottom