• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hilt & Clowsui present: REVENGE - MIDWEST EAST V MIDWEST WEST ON STREAM 11:30 AM

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
I'd like to say for the record that Infern and I will be getting 1st place in Teams.. God Kais will be getting every top position in Singles. We will win the Crew Battle. Might have to change a few players around.

Ummmm not sure if I really wanna go clubbing afterward. I think I wanna go to dinner with all of you after the tournament. We can get boozed up though. You know bottles always stay on deck. I'm not sure if I'm going to Apex or if there will be another opportunity for me to just kick it with you all in the Midwest before Infern and I move to Texas. So, chatting over dinner or something would be perfect.

God Kais, we the best. If anyone has a prob... they can go eat a bag of baby Diicks...

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
I'd like to say for the record that Infern and I will be getting 1st place in Teams.. God Kais will be getting every top position in Singles. We will win the Crew Battle. Might have to change a few players around.

Ummmm not sure if I really wanna go clubbing afterward. I think I wanna go to dinner with all of you after the tournament. We can get boozed up though. You know bottles always stay on deck. I'm not sure if I'm going to Apex or if there will be another opportunity for me to just kick it with you all in the Midwest before Infern and I move to Texas. So, chatting over dinner or something would be perfect.

God Kais, we the best. If anyone has a prob... they can go eat a bag of baby Diicks...
Everclear round 2 for Infern? :troll:

Tmacc

Smash Lord

Dinner or the club, either one is good my me. I agree that dinner would be better for hanging out and chatting, though.

mad hyped for this tournament.

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman
Hey MJG, is your group going to be there on Friday night? I'm looking for some people to play with that night. My group will be in La Quinta Inn that night and Saturday.

clowsui

Smash Legend
By the way, the other Chi is confirmed to make an appearance for this tournament.

for anyone who even cared to meet my gf anyways xD

steep

Smash Lord
@Krystedez, I want to play some friendlies with both your Pit and Wario if you're up for it.

Also, Squid, Composer, or someone in KoJ, I want in to KoJ! Mario/Luigi ftw. lol

DtJ SquidBurrMoneyBurr

Smash Champion
Matt, every time you post i can't help but laugh because your avatar almost ALWAYS applies to what you are posting. XD
It's almost as though he picked his avatar with that in mind... :yeahboi:
:secretkpop:

~(^_^)~

Oh and also hype.

If you get sick from me blame the hype train, cause I have no clue atm what I have but i'll be here regardless.

Edit: Steep I have no control on that matter, you'll have to take it up with the parliament funkadelic.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Krys, we are staying until Sunday at like 12-1 so dinner on Saturday will be totally fine

:phone:

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
Krys, we are staying until Sunday at like 12-1 so dinner on Saturday will be totally fine

THANK YOU! I need to stay at your place Sunday night then. xD

EDIT: I'm saying thank you b/c I needed to know when I should order a bus ticket home for.
***UNLESS!!!!! Does anyone from IL have extra space in their car or no? Like ppl around either Naperville or Chicago.

D

Deleted member

MJG, would you be okay with me and Solecalibur staying with you guys? Who all is in your room?

We'd also only be staying Saturday night.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Chi kissing Chi. Might as well be incest or kissing a mirror.

I'm so pumped for this :). Never been to the Midwest before...Expecting tons of money matches. And if anyone is up for it then I'll do any double's MM's with Fino/Kain/Logic (If Logic goes to this).

:018:

Tmacc

Smash Lord
Chi kissing Chi. Might as well be incest or kissing a mirror.

I'm so pumped for this :). Never been to the Midwest before...Expecting tons of money matches. And if anyone is up for it then I'll do any double's MM's with Fino/Kain/Logic (If Logic goes to this).

:018:
Seagull wanna MM :dedede: and :wario:?

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Everclear round 2 for Infern? :troll:
Lol at Infern taking another shot of everclear. No worries he won't get drunk he'll just cry it back out! :D

ON BLAST

:yeahboi: :yeahboi: :yeahboi:

i'll stay away but i cant speak on behalf of the ladies
lmaoooooooo

Also, Squid, Composer, or someone in KoJ, I want in to KoJ! Mario/Luigi ftw. lol
Take it up with Luminacht. We already have a Luigi. :p

ew heterosexual love
LLLLLLLLLLLLLL

The homos are taking over Revenge. You heard it here first folks.

we out of the closet.

:beezo:

clowsui

Smash Legend
DON'T FORGET: IF YOU GET HERE AFTER 11:30 AND YOU DIDN'T CALL TO TELL ME YOU'D BE LATE (though if you are more than 15 minutes late and you don't have a reasonable excuse for being late like traffic then I still won't excuse you), THEN YOU WILL NOT BE ENTERING DOUBLES.
IF YOU ARE IN THE CREW BATTLE THIS STILL APPLIES.

much love guys. we have a tight ship to run so be timely.

Top Bottom